Stop wasting your time - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

I think tell This affects all members of the forum without exception,there are many members here in the forum and there are some members who are just writing topics which doesn't mean anything, And those posts that are not very important are deleted in their posts, so you should always try to make good posts.

Yes you are right my friend all post they are not useful gets deleted by the admins and it a waste time creating such therefore. I hope that all user share the Real Experience here on the forum so that the can help grow the whole community and help perhaps and less experienced. 

Ok I got a warning point for useless content while I was new here as I am trying to create creative and useful posts and members should also stop asking questions again and again we want to answer questions here and help each other but they can search before that  Create a new topic for a question already answered on another topic, good luck to you.

slow advancement is something I might want to add and slow advancement is additionally some trouble in the laws subsequently the part as of now thinks that its exacting to say something or distribute a helpful subject.

• +2 1

Posted a good topic Glad to have This is the case If people waste their time on social media other activities.this platform is very good.Came to work learn something new  

Yes my dear I agree with you, to publish useless post is just the wastes of time.

I think to overcome this problem you should get a complete information about crypto world. Then publish Post useful for everyone and create unique and informational topics. In this way you will get a great reward from this platform otherwise not.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, kelancc said:

You are right  we should  post real  and legit  information  there . If we post  spam. it could  be only  time wasting  as moderators will  delete our  post. 

@kelancc Obviously my dear, We need to write useful topic in this forum. If you write post with false information, you will punish for this work. so always try to write useful and informative post for us. Useful post easily gets high reputation. Always follow the forum rules and regulations and write useful post. 

This topic is very helpful for new users to avoid mistakes in this forum. If you want to gain reputation in this community then you should write useful and informative comments. You should focus on more interesting subjects and share your experiences with people.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Absolutely if you can make a wrong post or give a wrong information. Then moderate will delete your and post and give you warning point. Never do these types of posts on this forum. Make this forum good and share your knowledge and experience with others.

We don't have a chance to waste time. We have to use it all the time. Especially if we come to this forum and just post something different. If we can't post something relatable here, it will be a failure for us, so we must use this forum in a good way without wasting time. We have to acquire a special kind of knowledge, someone has to use it.

Everyone knows how much knowledge they have about cryptocurrencies, also each person has experiences that we have not lived, I do not think it possible that the moderators can read the mind and heart of any member of the forum to know that they are lying, but poor publications are known because they are meaningless, that is what we must take into account when publishing, if we want everyone's support, we believe something good.

In my opinion this topic is very helpful for beginners to avoid doing wrong things in this forum. If you want to get positive rating in this space, you should write positive and informative comments. You should focus on interesting subjects to get more attention.

You are right my friend. I would like to say from my personal opinion, do we need to give false information?  I should share what I know.  So that another member can benefit from the information I provide.  At the same time, my posts should be useful and the value of my payment should be appropriate. Then my posting will be successful.  False posts or worthless posts are nothing more than a waste of time.

• +4 1

I do not understand why many users resort to this type of practice, when it is very easy to answer the topics in a practical and simple way without resorting to spam or plagiarism, I consider that many topics in this forum are too many, there is a lot of spam and day after day it becomes more difficult to post, because many topics are just stuffing.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

This is very important topics.I notice that many beginners write posts useless comments. This is just waste of time.They also give reputation points without reading full contents. This is not right.We shoud write useful comments and help with each other.

I absolutely agree with you my friend. False informations are everywhere. Not only in this forum but also in many other platforms.We should not read such useless and false informations. Just ignore them.

True.every one should participate positively avoid negativity because positivity is much fruitfull in every way

Well am new in forum, I came across some topics that are very useful and have very good and quality contents, sharing false information may lead to then assets.

Yes Friend! You are right. One should not waste their time on silly posts here. Sharing the experience on being cryptotalk is the review system of website.

I agree with you guy, I don't see any reason why you must make false information just because you want reputations, and if this a mistake, it should be from the new members who are still learning about crypto world. I hate false information.

Yes you're right i think everyone of us should read very well aboutthis world and then they can share what they've learned about it otherways this is very unseful 

I did understand your point, though it really difficult to know which member is telling a lie information on his experience in cryptotalk, even the moderators can not know such a thing since it is not written by the person who made the post that it is a false information.

You are right .. Yes, my friend, spreading false information is a very bad thing .. We must be confident of the information that we will publish before doing it.

I am always aware that the activists responsible for us are here and that we should avoid warning about our opinions and information, as this is a waste of time for us and for the participants in the platform .. We must work properly to benefit the whole team .. Thank you for this wonderful participation 🌼