Stop wasting your time - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop wasting your time

Yes, there are many people who only do posts to fulfill their daily 20 posts task. But if they post useless content, then it will not give any money to them. I have also got warning point in the beginning because of not posting in correct way. So it is important to spend time in useful posts and not in waste posts.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

If you agree with me give this topic a heart react, thanks. 

I agree with you because if we work on this site without wasting time then we have some extra income which will cover our daily expenses.So we will work on this site so that we can earn some income and knowledge because it is much better than wasting time.

• +3 1

That's right. We're always giving positive reputations to the topics we've created with informative and accurate information and creating useful posts on that topic. If we create posts on useless topics, our posts will be deleted no matter how useful they are.  With  So it’s kind of a waste of time.  And time should not be wasted at all.

Yes, you are Right. In this platform we have  a great opportunity . Because u know that time is very important factor. In my opinion , the purpose of this platform is to educate and awareness about crypto currency.Have a good day

I concur with you my companion 

Burning through the time is terrible thing for us 

We need to work in the entirety within recent memory 

What's more, gather a decent acquiring for us 

Also, our familly

On 4/30/2020 at 5:34 PM, Raven said:

All of the member should read this topic. I just want you to remind about posting topics here. Please don't waste your time with posting false information about your experience in crypto or false information about cryptos. This is very useless for you because you can't earn from it, why?  Because moderators are always active in this forum, if they found your post is not true and you are just made it to gain reputation points or to fulfill your 30 posts per day posts, they will just delete it immediate so it means it is just a waste of time for you. Moderators could also give you warning point for posting false information so please help yourself to become successful. We're always here to help each other so help yourself too because all of us here wanted to be successful in cryptos. 

You have shared a very good point. This is a good thing that on this platform moderators are viewing the content and are grading it accordingly. Thats why all members should post valuable content to avoid or stop the wastage of time. 

On 4/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, Raven said:

You're absolutely right and I totally agree with you in this topic. If we want to earn well from this forum, we should try to make useful and meaningful posts for getting the payment because payment is depended on the rattings. We can get rattings only in the useful posts. If we write useless and worthless posts, we can't get rattings and the posts won't be counted for paid. So we shouldn't waste our time in writing useless posts. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

You are spot on my dear.

In the event that we need to make a decent post,

we should make great examination about subject. Rather than making 30 day by day posts, it should not be your objective. We should learn here, perhaps with every day benefit you can live work toward the finish of month, week doesn't make a difference. However,

with the information you can live work toward the finish of your life.

thanks for your post.....

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yeah of course bro I am agree to you. If you want learn and want to get knowledge and as well as you want to earn money then you don't waste your time you just simply join this platform and work here. One side you get knowledge and on the other hand you also get some money also.

That's right, my friend,  I really believe in which every person inside the community forum has to do their particular portion employing submitting important and also beneficial topic/post concerning cryptography and also cryptocurrencies. We have to keep an eye on that which you are usually revealing inside the program as it can really mirror the truth of an individual. Constantly check/verify your details initially just before submitting that inside the community forum due to the fact you could be losing your time and energy inside producing the subject matter along with you might be losing enough time with the some other associates.

Dear i agree with your post. I should not waste our time in any false information. False information is danger for every person. So don't waste your time and create useful posts to gain knowledge and earn money.

Yes you are right I totally agree with you .We should don't waste our time it is very bad habit and also bad thing .we should give our precious time your work if we work long time and work hard then we earn money a lot .

Thank you 

• +1 1

Yes brother you are right We all want to be successful here, so we need that we do not waste our time in work and we should spend that time in our Work We should do our work diligently and we should keep away from useless works 

Yes right we should not waste our time.Also try to create useful and impressive comments by spending some time more than you are spending ,because when you just want to complete your posts and it does not matter for you that either it is important and useful or not .It is also a waste of time .So try to create impressive ideas and save your time for other important learnings 

Mostly users submit their posts that's having no knowledge and that's posts only having useless content some users don't know about anything they just want to complete their posts and start creating posts like I don't about it, maybe it useful, and thesr types of sentences that is totally wrong if you don't have information about the post then first collect some good informationes then submit your reply mostly users get banned in these days the reason is only spamming.

Thanks  bro  we can not  waste of  time  on fake  news and website . we should  work  only   where we can  our main objective  and learn   lesson. Crypto is not  waste  of  time  . We should also post Meaning Full on crypto . We should work honestly .We should not waste our time by posting wrong .

There were many people making fake information about the reaction of the making post the forums, what we need here is to make good useful post that will help communities of the cryptotalk and always achieve different knowledge and experience from there.

stop wasting your time in useless activity come here into this website and earn for himself by posting some useful comments and topics it will help you and your family to feed.

I would like to reply on this content stop wasting your time so I would like to tell you to stop wasting your time writing false information false content because if you write false content that you will be banned on cryptotalk. And whatever effort you made on this will be worthless.

Or don't waste your time write something good.

Yes dear friends you are right that wasting time is bad habit we do work hard and to earn money this forum is a best way to learn knowledge and earn money it is a great opportunity for Us.

We will achieve a lot if we work towards our goal without wasting time. We will definitely work on this site without wasting time so we can earn some money.This will make us stronger economically.

I agree with you posting information without investigation will lead us to get warning points and get banned by moderators. So we should investigate the information first spreading fake information is also against moral act because it also harm others. 

Yes, it is a very good thing that you do not know how to write English like this, how do we write English in the same way, you are doing it with your time, it is better to go to someone else and do some work on it. 

Hi dear 

Hope that u are all fine 

If a person has come to this world, then he has a purpose. Do not waste your time to come and make a purpose and work hard in it. I hope that you will succeed.Never give up. Keep working. One day you will achieve your goal and you will succeed. 

Best of luck 

• +2 1

Yes you are right, I'm a new member here don't waist your on posting uon useful topic if you are to continue posting unnecessary you will not get reputation on your post,I will advise member of this forum to waist there time on cryptotalk so they can get more information about Bitcoin and get benefits on it.

• +3 1