Does anyone know about it? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lover840

Does anyone know about it?

Hello everyone. I'm having one little issue. Is there any way in this forum to check how many posts you have made so far? I don't meant with the content count. I mean we make topics and replies on others posts but how to check how many topics i have made so far in this forum help me out please?? 

1 hour ago, Lover840 said:

Hello everyone. I'm having one little issue. Is there any way in this forum to check how many posts you have made so far? I don't meant with the content count. I mean we make topics and replies on others posts but how to check how many topics i have made so far in this forum help me out please?? 

To my knowledge here's sadly no easy access for topics stats you have made but you can always count them in your profile:

image.thumb.png.6d271103180f3d1e97698f732a7b04f3.png

Please correct me someone if i am wrong on this.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1

4 minutes ago, rekter said:

To my knowledge here's sadly no easy access for topics stats you have made but you can always count them in your profile:

I don't have any idea about it. But thank you for sharing this screenshot i see many people don't know about it because my topic has more than 8 views but no one responded. 

14 minutes ago, rekter said:

@rekter brother can you please tell from where in the profile i can find this feature to access of my created topics because im unable to find this options in my profile. 

5 minutes ago, Lover840 said:

@rekter brother can you please tell from where in the profile i can find this feature to access of my created topics because im unable to find this options in my profile. 

Yeah, sorry, click "see my activity" in right on your profile https://cryptotalk.org/profile/221605-lover840/:

image.png.f171b9024b6501076180ba70b7e6a619.png

And after that on the left side there's a menu you can filter more, so click that:

image.png.7af502501911c2731e192c75412a997e.png

Here's a direct link https://cryptotalk.org/profile/221605-lover840/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, if you want to check if how many post you are making, kindly check your yobit account under pay-by-post, you can see your quantity of works you are making there.

• +1 1

Well, you are kindly go to your profile mate and you can see the word content posts and that is the number of your total posts here in this forum but don't make it as a based to your payment because when some of your posts are being deleted, this is not deducted to your profile here, that is deducted to your yobit account.

Its simple friend, go to your profile then look at the right side under cover photo and you will see activity. Click there and at the left side you will see topics and posts, choose topics to see all your topics which your wrote and choose posts to see all your posts.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You can see your topics from clicking on "Activity" then "content i started" here you can filter your contents by choosing "topics" and now your topics which you made will appear and you can count them one by one..

8 hours ago, rekter said:

Yeah, sorry, click "see my activity" in right on your profile https://cryptotalk.org/profile/221605-lover840/:

And after that on the left side there's a menu you can filter more, so click that:

Here's a direct link https://cryptotalk.org/profile/221605-lover840/content/?type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Hey there @rekter thanks mate for sharing this direct link to access to all my contents i could not find it in my profile. Thanks for helping me out. 

If you want to know the topics that you have published, you must go to your profile and through the options you can access the topics that you have published, calculated and compared with the number on the platform

11 hours ago, Lover840 said:

Well, my friend, if you understand what you want, you must first enter your profile and click "See My Activity". After that, you will find as in the picture:
1 - To see all topics that you have written and can appear on more than one page, according to the number of topics.
2 - To see the posters that you have written and also there will be several pages.

1.thumb.jpg.1f092e84ca3fa79456f28c21767c9cd7.jpg

Yes, you can do that by going to the profile where all your posts and comments are located.  Click See My Activity, then click Topics

As I've remembered recently we were able to view our created topics by clicking the account menu, then there was button to click that's will show our topics, but now I think they have removed that option.

18 hours ago, rekter said:

This one explains it all thanks for the sharing it is helpful and I hope the post writer has found help as well.

Dear friend, you can find the number of topics that I created by clicking on your profile and then clicking on "See my activity" located under the cover image and then looking at the right side and clicking on "topics" then you will show all the topics that you have created

On 4/30/2020 at 10:47 AM, Lover840 said:

Go to settings, check for the topics you have posted, you will see it there. 1 page contain 25 topics and check for the last ones posted page to calculate the the remaining. It is as easy as that. 

21 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Go to settings, check for the topics you have posted, you will see it there. 1 page contain 25 topics and check for the last ones posted page to calculate the the remaining. It is as easy as that. 

Yes i do understand now how to check about it. You can easily check it from my activity as in above chat @rekterhas provided the proper screenshot and proper steps to do it. 

No my friend there is no such feature to exchange the number of topics the only thing which you can see is the content countdown but it will show you together the number of topics and comments

On 4/30/2020 at 8:03 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Its simple friend, go to your profile then look at the right side under cover photo and you will see activity. Click there and at the left side you will see topics and posts, choose topics to see all your topics which your wrote and choose posts to see all your posts.

Thanks my dear friend to share this useful topic, because previously I have no idea how to check my topic to post, but your explanation is very useful to me, añd those members they don't no this option they also now know this function.

45 minutes ago, Sunil kumar Behera said:

No my friend there is no such feature to exchange the number of topics the only thing which you can see is the content countdown but it will show you together the number of topics and comments

There is a feature as @rektertold with the screenshots. @Sunil kumar Behera. I request you to visit 1st page of this topic there you will see a post with screenshots from there you can your replies and the topics you have created and both in different options not together. I really hope this help you out. 

As others said before you can see all your topics in your profile. I would add that you are also able to see other publications of original posts by the rest members of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:47 PM, Lover840 said:

You can find a list of all posts that you have created by going to your profile and clicking on "See my Activity" and then clicking on the word "Topics" on the left of the screen, and so a list of posts that you wrote will be displayed.

• +2 1

you can check out how many posts you have made .anf for that you just have to go to your profile and search for a option where you can find each and evrlery posts details that you have been made .

Dear friend. I also don't know how to check your created topics. We can check the post count under our profile pic but it is very hard to find created topics.