Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes you right @Raven @Gaurav kumar... Make a unique and valueable content with effort. Your content shows that how much you are working here. And also your content is just based on your payment that you received from crypto. Its not that you just write simple or not understanding statements and want to get amount. Thats not fair. You will be work hard and get what you want.✌🏿

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Hey mates if you work hardly  in this forum the by giving best content from you side the results will pay in form of money it's need hard work and dedication

As we all know this platform is very safe when making payments to your workers, this payment falls automatically and safely.

• +2 1

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't haveany experience before the prices becomes a 8th and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can get account banning and still learning about crypto courancy and I am new here i learnt a lot knowledge about crypto 

Edited by rose115
support each other

Hellow dear friend as we know we all are here to learn and to main thing that to earn money so we need to focus on learning more about crypto to gain more experience and then we will use them to earn from from by doing good post and by sharing good information 

• +1 1

Hello friends,

it is right momey came Automatically frome crypto talk.We work on this forum.Only coment and react any earn money.Daily work is necessary.if we do work daily we earn more money.

I will make sure that I do everything that is expected of me in the forum then just like you said then I will be waiting for when I will start getting my Bitcoin because I intend to use it to meet my daily needs whenever it starts to enter.

Yes I am agreed with you hundred presently and you are very good person.  I am proud of you and I am very thankful to you for this information because before this I don't know much about this platform because I recently joined this platform so I have to face such problems. And never loose hurt. 

Yes, my dear friend, it is better for us to learn and gain experience in this forum so that we can spread new topics and useful ideas to people and exchange opinions with them, and thus we reach our goals, whether it is money or knowledge and money together

• +1 1

On 12/27/2020 at 2:59 PM, Miss Wanda said:

Its not like a mining site. If you want money from this forum then you can work here properly and do useful post  After a specific time,you will receive a good amount of money. 

Exactally my dear,  I'm agreed with you it is a real web which provide the payment just because of doing work on it with daily base. So members do their jobs fully and atlast they rewarded with amount. Cryptotalk is awesome.😍😍 @Sadia , @Memmona

You are completely right, if our focus is limited to money only, we will not create comments according to the rules and laws and it can be removed after a time, so our primary focus should be on the topic and the comment

Yes agree with your suggestions that we have to focus on our contnet because at this forum which thing is matters the most is useful content and content is the real king here.If you post a good content then everything comes to you like reputation,followers and money as well so keep posting useful content.

• +1 1

yes of course after 100 post complet when your 7 day work carried out then your payment automatically transferred your yobit account and if you want withdraw your money then day day earning in your account. 

You are right. Indeed, focusing on creating useful and accurate content must be our goal in the first degree, the more we create better content, the better for us and our evaluations, so we will get crypto fairly and automatically, but if we make crypto and money our first goal, then we will not focus on good content, And many of our posts may be deleted, so we will not reach our first goal, which is money,
I advise everyone to focus on creating useful information and topics for everyone in the forum.

• +2 1

Yes you are right we have to concern on delevernce of usefull information our main aim should be this to teach as maximum as we can to understand the cryptotalk or about digitize word then the money will obviously automatically will came to us with better expanding of knowledge. 

If we do our work sincerely and full dedication that is create quality content posts, make relevant and valid comments, then money will automatically follow.

Yes if you complete their task on this website money is automatically transferred to their account some time money is stopped for some days but in few days money is transferred to their account 

Hello my dear freinds ,ny actual goal is to improve my language skills and money is a extra benifit for me I really like theis platform

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes dear i really appriciate to your topic. I should always create useful content and related to topics. Otherwise our posts are deleted. Most of the people have their target to earn money in any way. Due to which they don't focused on their work. And at last their posts are deleted due to some reasons.

If we find a better answer related to the topic And on a daily basis, we post about 30 on this website. So make us money with full chance Follow the given rules And this website really pays 

• +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 1:54 PM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

I agree with you my dear.You should focus most on creating your post so that make the best post that has good pus. If people get something to learn from you, they will give you reputations themselves . And above all, moderators of this forum are very active, if you do not have good, then delete them. 

• +4 1

Yes ofcours by making a reasonable post that all can archieve from in this platform money will authomatically come to your account,that is why we have to think well before we do something we shouldnt just make a post like that but it should be a reasknable one

No money will not came automatically in cryptotalk. If u ll use cryptotalk and u ll write a comment and u r using day by a day or work hard then money ll come automatically ur cryptotalk so i m requesting to all freind to use cryptotalk and earn money.

You are right 

Our main purpose on this platform must be learning 

we should learn on this platform about digital currency 

we should want to get knowledge about crypto currency on this platform 

we should create creative contents that are useful for others 

when our posts are useful then automatically we get money from this forum