Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

This forum is about the proliferation of the use of cryptocurrencies and I think that in this they have helped a lot, without any doubts yobit helps beginners together with cryptotalk to be able to raise their level of knowledge in the digital age, and this is what will make each day more young people join this.

• +2 1

Yeah when you 7 day post completed if you post not deleted then you 7 day earning automatically get you account so you can check together that your post not delete here this responsibility of your then you complete mony receive 

• +1 1

According to me your profile is the real reflection of your self. You should have to enjoy the work you're doing instead of just completing it. In this manner your work will be fun and easy to earn. These forums helps you to increase your knowledge so be legit because someone might also learn from your words. 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree with you. We should always focus on gaining more knowledge, because experience will earn us more money

This forum is considered a source for gathering information in the first place and is also a source for making profits by commenting and publishing useful things related to cryptocurrencies

If your friend completely agrees with your topic the important thing is to bring something positive to the forum members because otherwise the money will not automatically fall and everything depends on the reputation you have within the forum.

• +1 1

Always when you start a job when a certain period of time arrives, your pay arrives automatically and in the world of cryptotalk it is not the exception as all work my great concern is that my publications or opinions are of good quality, always read well when I give my returns and inform me which one It is the best way to make mistakes because the payment is sure that I will get it if my work is profitable.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is obvious that which post the approved the payment is improved, then it goes into the crypto form automatically You will not withdrew  your balance till then it will remain your payment in the crypt  forum.

Yes dear friend I am agree with you if we answered our best and related to our topic the people would like our work and we will earn good money in return.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

I agree with your suggestion but in addition our ultimate goal in these forum is the earning aspect which makes this forum more popular not only the information or the knowledge aspects as it stands.

• +1 1

I believe money will come with your hardwork.the more hardworking you are the more money you earn.so earning is not just based on commenting and posting new topic.its all about what you learn and how you make use of the knowledge you gain during the period of reading and commenting on post.also you need to do more research on your own and gather all your experience to earn more money.

• +3 1

This stage wasn't made fair since of post per pay but since they needed to advance cryptocurrency mindfulness to the world and to share it information with individuals moreover. Here you'll be able learn around exchanging conjointly speculation which can win you colossal a few of cash.

Yes money will automatically come to you but most have to work towards it. If you will make can make meaningful, educative, and useful post on the forum, you should expect positive result which is earning of money on the forum. You have indeed said it well mates, good night.

hello my friend, I agree with you, we all should learn more about digital coins and how to make useful posts then we will understand how to earn more money, so to learn is more important than to learn.

There is no issue of money in cryptotalk. If you work hard by following all the rules and regulations of the site you will be awarded according to your work. So work hard to earn money. 

I agree with you, friend, we must be professionals within the platform and create important topics to have the best reputation and be successful in our publications.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most people here with the intention of only making money are spammers because to finish you 20posts a day you tend just to make spams and spams. Learn more about crypto on the forum and online and share your ideas you'll see how interesting the forum will be

That's very correct brother.If we work in this forum just for money,we can't learn from here.And more as we want money as fast as possible,we will not care much to create the posts and those will be just useless and will get deleted after somedays.In this way,our post will keep deleting everyday.So we must concentrate on how to make our post more good not in money for our all betterment.

Cryptotalk discussion board can pay repayments sincerely however its relies upon how tons effort to delivered suitable theme are significant comments, due to the fact we do our work surely then this discussion board will pay cash with in hours, so usually strive to submit beneficial content material to acquire this money. 

Hi, Good advice. Initially, you need to use this resource to get interesting and necessary information. I think we don't consider cash much as we consider helpful data that we share here in this gathering. And keep the content of the post very reasonable so that everyone can understand it very well.  Good luck everyone

Of course what you said is very much true because money will come to you anyway in crypto talk you just have to focus on the content you are posting and also enjoy the work you are doing. 

Thankyou.

As this is the platform of getting knowledge about crypto currency. So create topics if you have some good or interesting stuff about crypto currency or its related. 

This is the platform where we can get knowledge and earn money. 

I am happy to join this forum it is helpful for everyone and I learn everything this platform is a good chance to earn a money and learn a knowledge you should work hard in this forum...

The purpose of this forum is that you can gave your best,  your post are meaningful, You can gain much more knowledge to this forum.

you did not think the purpose of this forum is just to earn money never we should think about what is the benefit of us.

I completely agree with you that your goal should not be solely to obtain money. You should focus on the content of your post. Does it add information or not in order for someone else to benefit from it, as the money comes by law