How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

No one is born with the quality of patience. each person has to build their own patience level that can be beneficial for them. This post has given really detailed information for all the users who suffer from patience problems. Whatever happens remember not to take it too hard on yourself. Take time and with good effort you would be able to master patience in your life.

Yes patience is an important trait for one person to succeed, unfortunately this does not come naturally to all of us. Some are born with it, lucky for them but for those of us who don’t have patience, we have to learn and develop it. Just as advised, patience can be attained once you learn to keep calm and have confidence in yourself. This may take some time but we have to keep on working on it, after all that is what patience is all about.

If I agree with you, patience is something very important in the life of a human being that without patience you can go through a lot of stress when you try to get something that costs a lot, and I really like your advice I will try to apply it.

My answer might be strange, but the pain of loss and frustration will teach you to be patient with your profit and deals, and with a careful note, you will see that the price of currencies rises and falls steadily and returns to its place after a month or two.

• +1 1

Here are four ways to be the patient person you never thought you could be.
  1. Make Yourself Wait. The best way to practice patience is to make yourselfwait. ...
  2. Stop Doing Things That Aren't Important. ...
  3. Be Mindful of the Things Making You Impatient. ...
  4. Relax and Take Deep Breaths.
Edited by Abdalrazig

"We grow by lifting others"

On 9/20/2020 at 7:22 PM, Madhuri roy said:

I have just joined this set so I have no idea about this but I am trying to know about this so that I can understand this easily. I may have to read more and give time to know these things.

First of all welcome to forum. Here you will learn everything on forum but the thing you have to do is follow the rules of forum. Always reply relevant to the topic. Don't do plagiarism. 

• +2 1

Patience is the key to success in trading or investment. Sometimes you may get  loss in the forum and sometimes you may find unbelievable ptofit from this site.You must be Control yourself 

On 5/20/2020 at 2:19 PM, Tine0313 said:

Yes if every members here are improving their patients especially when they are here in Cryptotalk it will be definitely achieve their goals. Make sure bring to ourselves the patience we need in trading or in any other aspects of life.

Friend! Iam agree with you because patient have importance in our life because this is the best solution of worry. And we all are working at the cryptotalk so we would have to patient for good earning.

I think that patience is something a virtue that anyone could have, it is just that most of the time we come out short of it. I would say that our patience to something differ to the things we prefer in maintaining it to our lives. This demonstrates how much that thing means to us in order to become patient in to it and be willing to sacrifice time of your life. I would say that this would come if we are willing to do it and by saying will this means it comes to oneself with no one pushes you to do it. This is what it’s like when the user is very passionate to what they are doing that they keep on it and could be patient to all they have decided in their life.

• +2 1

Patience is very important and main thing in training. To become a successful trader and successful business man we should have patients in our decisions. There are many ways that helps us in creating  patients in our daily life.we should thinks about our decision and decision making process and taking steps.

We must always be patient and every learner has to do all these things to become an expert businessman. Time, the right deal and the courage to choose the most important things in business and we must have enough patience to start making money. There are job requirements and you must be knowledgeable in your work and have confidence, continuous learning and good experience about cryptocurrency. 

Building patience in yourself when in the market is very important, patience will determine whether your trade is successful or not. Don't panic when starting a trade, because panic will make the trade chaotic. Always focus on every trade that is being made. Be calm in situations and conditions when the market is volatile. If you have mastered these three characteristics, you will be patient in facing the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Its true crypto currency requires alot of patients and time. But sometimes this patience is very difficult to have especially in waiting for a specific thing to happen. I will say the best way to exercise patience when dealing with crypto currency is to have a hobby something you love doing that consumes your time alot without you thinking too much such as video games, sports, movies, music etc. This will really help you relax and wait for what you are waiting for

building patient in ourselves is very important in general for our relations and also  for our work and decisions we make ,  we can see always a lot of people regretting things they did and blame themselves for rushing and not taking things quietly and thinking well about it 

this happens a lot in crypto since it is all about being patient and making the right decisions in its time  so they make the best profits they can make with no regret

• +1 2
  • +3 1

While dealing, trading and profiting from cryptocurrencies seems very simple, it takes a lot of patience. Sometimes it takes a long time for a particular currency to reach its peak price. That is why you need to monitor the price regularly.

• +2 2

Mistakes and losses in trading due to lack of patience may have all been. You should look at past failures and draw a conclusion from this. If you are confident in your forecast, do not monitor the price often after placing an order. This way you can avoid a bad deal.

• +1 2

I think it is a must to develop a patience since there is no easy way or shortcut to success, you first need some struggles along the way unless you are lucky enough but I think we cannot deny the fact that struggle is a part of success. When it comes to cryptospace, it is also a must because some crypto will took years to reached the high price and since it is volatile we cannot predict the future price so it would add up to our stress and might get impatience, that's why you should now learn to prolong your patience.

Yes ı agreed the patince is the key for profit. In my early days in crypto ,after i bought something i selled directly when the prices goes down. That was my biggest mistake and the second mistake i made is the fomo , i lost huge amount of money because of this . My suggestion is learn from your mistakes thats the best lesson you can get.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

When you make a trade, you should plan your strategy beforehand. You should set the take profit points (TP1, TP2 and TP3) accordingly and set a solid stop loss point (usually between a certain range below supports or above resistances). Then you should close the screen and don't check it too much often because the sudden price drops will cause you to panic or sudden rises will make you impatient to realise your profits. You should always stay true to your planned strategy otherwise panic or fomo will start to move in.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Patience comes when you understand what you are worth and what you really want in trading or any other investment and the truth is we need to work as hard and put up great strategies that will give us the same so we need to really be careful in what we do today and put up a strategy that works well for us and for every body we see out there

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Cryptic said:

think it is a must to develop a patience since there is no easy way or shortcut to success, you first need some struggles along the way unless you are lucky enough but I think we cannot deny the fact that struggle is a part of success. When it comes to cryptospace,

@Cryptic its hard to get success in crypto world than the real world because in crypto world you can lose in every step.. So what we need to do is work here hardly about the thing that we want to do.. Suppose we want to do trading in crypto world then we must need to have the knowledge about trading which we can gain only after some year with proper patience..               

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah i am also impatient but if you will be patient on this forum and work on this forum with core of your heart to earn for learning you will be patient as it will not only give you money it will give you worthy knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The first thing is to study and when you feel capable you will operate more calmly. In my case, I have a strategy that I respect strictly. As long as I feel like I'm doing things right, I don't mind having a lost trade, the market for insertions is like that. You have to know how to drive when bad spells come.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All beginner traders suffer from anxiety. For me, the best way to get rid of anxiety is to train intensively to conduct an analysis of the cryptocurrency you want to invest in or to think positively because these two things will give you great confidence in yourself.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

As you know, the fruit of patience is sweet and all right we can do very well in any kind of trading. Patience is a natural things which can not found in every people. As you know, this is how we achieve success in any kind of trading and we often show that people who do not have patience, they also lose their money. We should create patience in ourselves and there are many ways. First of all, we need to have trade in any trading till we see our advantage in it and we should predict it and trade it very comfortably. Other than that, we should not make any decision in any way which is a loss for us later. Friends, there are many small things that we can cultivate ourselves by following them. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day