How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Most simple way to have patience is not to get angry in any situation so easily. Because if you do that then you will have no further intentions about doing your work perfectly in any sector. Always try not to get heavy in the heat of the monent. And this will give you enough courage to have patience. Slowly you will be able to keep your brains calm and clean. So that's how you will be patient in this way. 

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

I admire paragraph 4 to 7 always be a risk taker if really you want to attain success and secondly always be confident In your self never think that you can not do it no matter how difficult you view a situation you can still make it in life.

Yes the are the rare truth to be comprehend by any business firm you need to learn how to input and build knowledge in yourself be a risk taker and finally be self confident don't depend on anyone

1 hour ago, Tine0313 said:

Make sure bring to ourselves the patience we need in trading or in any other aspects of life.

Patient is the key to success with patient you can achieve 80% of your wants of your goal both in cryptocurrency and in real life.

you need to improvment your habbits by that you lost your patience , trying to make investment in right place , trying to learn some New things everyday . remember without patients there is very little chance that anyone is going successful in market .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

19 hours ago, Depth Jonny said:

We all need to be patient. If we work patiently in a task, then maybe we can be able to do that job well. I will be in a position to try this process. That activity will increase my interest.

It will be very helpful if you could try to practice it because in everyday life in reality not just here we face challenges in term of being patient all the way when you are patient you will always be successful.

On 5/17/2020 at 7:45 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Many people in crypto don't have patient in thier self and thier impatient makes them take the wrong decisions in crypto, and this points you have shared with us can really help person who is impatient, to have patience in his self.

I agree with you many people especially crypto users thought they will earn easily when they join crypto and the case is not like that you must have to embrace patients or else you will always be a loser

You are absolutely right mate.Many many thanks for your such valuable tips.It's important for all the people in this world to control his anger and be patient at any moment of difficulties.I think Yoga or Meditation can help us to develop our anger management and patience.

Edited by Jami273

I believe that patient is something That can be build in our self, but it is tough. So we can follow some tips so that we can gain patient. The thing is you have to be we create situation in which you became impatient And try not to become impatient in that situation

• Useful or interesting 1

Good information, patience is actually the key to success in every aspect of Cryptocurrency job, without patient you will hardly make it in major crypto jobs like trading and Investment. So I will suggest we keep greediness aside because that is one of the key things that has lead many people to loss in cryptocurrency market.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:06 PM, Jimmy26 said:

First I want to give a big appreciation for this content every time peoples are making so much of efforts to give more valuable contents even this content is more important because you have given it in such a way everyone can get help me when it will work if they implement in their daily life because making yourself patience and calm is a big role in our life.

That's right having a patience may lead for us to achieve success easily because we can think for a better plan or strategy while we are waiting. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Anyone who wants to follow these keys will come to pass with them. There is no expert or successful person in the world who does not rely on the principles that I brought from him to gain more experience and knowledge. With every experiment you perform, try to formulate what the significance of it is and what you benefited from. Is there any benefit from that .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Improper taking decision without positive thinking is very bad, staying away from greediness will make you calm and concentrate to know the solution of that particular problem. Thank you for such an awesome topic

I think the first thing we need to improve in our self is our patience when we doing trade, and this action needs to be training with control of our emotion, because I think some times we loss and we fails because of our emotion.

• +4 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you my friend for these helpful hints, yes patience is the key to solving a lot of problems, and lack of patience is a calamity in itself. You mentioned many things that help you be patient and I like to add something here which is optimism. If you try to be always optimistic, this inevitably helps you to be patient with all your problems.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

You can find patience if you like what you are doing and when you like of what are you doing your patience dont even bother but in other cases patience is everything espiecially on earning your profit through your work so. Thinking objectively and professionally will help you to improve your patience as much as possible dont decide when you are in burst of emotion try to be a tinker always and also calculate the risk that you will make and last but not the least once you want something you can always go for it and you can always find a way to achieve it. 

On 5/20/2020 at 11:18 PM, Depth Jonny said:

We all need to be patient. If we work patiently in a task, then maybe we can be able to do that job well. I will be in a position to try this process. That activity will increase my interest.

We should practice our patients in everyday life and in every aspect. If we do that so, we can rest assured we can apply it to our work here in forum or in trading. We all know patience is the key to success so better to build up our patience now to be successful tomorrow.

30 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

We all know patience is the key to success so better to build up our patience now to be successful tomorrow

Well, this is true mate and this is most applicable for the holders especially for Bitcoin because there is a big chance that the price of it will being dominant.

Just now, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate and this is most applicable for the holders especially for Bitcoin because there is a big chance that the price of it will being dominant.

I read some articles that price of bitcoin will be pump this year 2020,  so patiently wait now is the best thing we can do to see if if will be happened in the next few months of this year.

6 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

I read some articles that price of bitcoin will be pump this year 2020

Well, actually this is true by seeing the price of bitcoin hitting the $10000 twice in this year so expecting that this will be more dominant in this coming months so be patient.

• +1 1

To me am always trying to calm myself down and thats a classic and it works perfectly when am able to really define what am doing the levels of work has to be completed and it requires a lot of calmness and its also important we are able to organize our self in the best levels possible, that works perfectly in all cases. but being calm is not always a thing you have to apply , but something that you have to work on , but you have to believe, being reasonable with what you do and have attainable goals

• +3 1

Exactly while dealing with the digital coins user need to have patience with them because every time the prices will not be in the favour so we need to build patience in us and mostly it can be affected due to the panicked situations so we should not get panic instantly it can harm.

Actually there are many websites for making money but all of us need patience. I really thank you for this valuable information

• -1 1

In order for you to master patience you need to know your self first your limits. And after accessing yourself you can now practice to have long patience. I also believe that patience is the key on everything we do specially here in cryptoworld in order for you to be successful you need determination,eagerness, work hard and very special is having long patience. There is no shortcut to become successful you need to go and pass through the process.

Well i think that the best solution for avoiding being unpatient is just getting more knowledge on what your action is and understand the pros and cons and what relies on your actions.

If you have more information you should be self aware of your surroundings thus believing in your situational moment.

• +1 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think it's hard to build patient in yourself but it's not impossible , for me I get patient from Ramadan you know it's islamic habit ( you don't have to eat or  drink anything for 16 hours ! 

Then I have been patient in anything in our life

On 5/2/2020 at 4:09 PM, Babubu609 said:

All the keys are highlights I hope it will be helpful to many members within the forum to be successful in achieving there goals

I think the best think you could do to test your patience is just keep pushing yourself from what you want because if you really want to earn money, you will do everything to earn it. That's for me.

• +1 1