How can i build in patient in myself? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Yes, patience is actually very important for everyone to maintain while trading activities as with patiece and being calm and composed we will be able to get more btter results than going for any panic trading. 

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 9
  • +2 10
  • +3 7
  • +4 1
  • +5 7

49 minutes ago, Master of Btc said:

you creat two topic about the patient i remember your previous topic tittle its the patient is the key and you re-write again another topic with the same thing to get reputation bro this is not good att this forum 

I don't create thesame topics mate try and compare between the other topic they are not the same, the previous topic explains on why we need patient and this topic explains how to build in patient in yourself. If they are thesame the moderators will also deleted already.

Being motivated towards your work and setting your goal can really help you build patienc in yourself. If you make your willpower strong then it can help you to wait and to keep patience in yourself. Meditation and and confidence in oneself is also a reason for building patience.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

I am agreed with all of your mentioned points except the 5th one because if you are beginner than to take big risk can resulted in a big loss because you don't have enough knowledge about crypto world as a beginner. Being a risk taker is not a key as your luck plays a big part if you take big risk.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 1

We all have to be patient. If we work patiently in a job, then maybe we will be able to do that job well. I will be able to do that job. That job will increase my interest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 4

Funny thing about patience is that you need patience, time and repetation to build your patience. There are no shortcuts for mastering it. It's like a muscle that you only get better by practising it for a long time and no one gets to be patient instantly, it will only strain that "muscle".

• +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +4 2

The biggest enemy that made us to lose patient is panic situation and to have the habit for not taking action at the right time. Maybe you can trade and set a minimum profit, then you may have already reach your minimum profit but instead of stop trading and withdraw your profit, you keep trading so that you can get more than what you needed before and unfortunately you lose all.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes, I agree with you about that, my friend, patience is a distinctive characteristic of the success of the encryption process, we must be patient and not feel frustrated and desperate when losing, because that makes us work properly and overcome many obstacles, this is a characteristic of the success of our work.

Thank you my friend

For your two benefit posts

I hope every one get benefit from

Those two posts good luck

For you my dear friend 

Thanks mate to create this wonderfull topic how to build Patience our self, yes your right everyone have not same Patience levels some peoples quickly reacts in any issues, so they need to improve their patience because without patience we never achieve in our life.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 1

many things are necessary for making huge success in this market for example we can bulid self patience with our Trade when we used trading with only our profits and we need to be wise and tight stop loss in this way we also makes some patience when our trade goes against us. 

• +1 6
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

These keys are really important for each one who want to be a successfully trader! Making deals really need to be patient and know the right time to begin or end any deal..thanks for sharing these keys with us..i think that i am an expert in this crypto world but i still need to learn more about patience!

to build patience in yiurself you should be enough concentrated overr your work .concentration and being focussed to the Work will give us patience .as it is really needed in the crypto trading.having patience will give you a great successfull trades

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

Thanks for sharing this, having a patience especially in crypto is a must and it needed all the time. If you have patience you can achieve success and also by working hard. For me, patience is the key for everything.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

within time I got patients very well , trying to learning New technique as well experienced automatically patients build in you

• -2 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Yes. Simply put, it's about controlling yourself and keeping yourself in the best mood. It's easy in theory but actually very difficult. It took me nearly a year to learn to really know how to control myself and my emotions, I also relax more to avoid myself being pressured too much or too long. Can't work successfully with panic

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 4/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Think positive and don't be greedy in crypto. Always keep in your mind that you can't earn money in crypto you don't have patience because that is one of the key to gain huge amount of money in crypto. 

• -1 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Hi friend  You have. Make very good  suggestions to be calm. I suggest  to stay away from some time the project that make you hyper. I also suggest  You to take some.cool drinks icecream . It help you to feel better. Then come back to your project and think about  that concisely. Not make any decisions when when you feel not comfortable. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If you are active cryptocurrency trader in the crypto field, you should have the most essential quality which is patience.Sometimes , you may get loss in the crypto world and sometimes there can be excessive profits so you must be able to control yourself being concentrated in your own work. 

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Patience requires first of all being in a healthy environment without annoyances. Having to care for things besides your scope makes it more difficult to be focused and have clear mind.

Patience needs a lot of work to be built in traders personality,  when you are just a beginner with little experience about market and trading you can expect to be patient at first but you should do many trades and with those trades comes experience and eventually patience.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

I have always been impatient , if I could go back i would of stored some of my crypto and gambled alot less

but you shouldnt cry over spilled milk as  its in the past , i am working on being more patient to get my bankroll up.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Patience is the basic need in life to further strive for everyday life. Patience is an investment need in every aspect of life. Basically it also needs here in crypto industry, you need a lot of patience if you want to success here. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

9 hours ago, Raven said:

That's true, i strongly agree with you. Think positive and don't be greedy in crypto. Always keep in your mind that you can't earn money in crypto you don't have patience because that is one of the key to gain huge amount of money in crypto. 

All the keys are highlights I hope it will be helpful to many members within the forum to be successful in achieving there goals