How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Yes, we all know that the patient is a tool and a natural instinct that not everyone has.  There are many people who have the ability to be patient and there are some people who find it difficult to be patient.  But my previous topic that taught us that patient success, I realized that there are some things that can guide you to build patience in yourself.  You can look for them and practice them.

1. When you see and be sure of the opportunity, make sure the opportunity is not unfortunate.

2.  Don’t always panic at your activities in real life because it will discourage you from missing an opportunity that you always thought you had.

3.  Trust yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4.  Don’t doubt what you’re always doing because you can’t identify / select or differentiate between right and wrong opportunities.  Always be aware of misfortunes like opportunity.

5.  Always be a risk taker that is the best key.

Research.  Try to make time for research You are not interested in achieving what you want and want to lose it.  Do a thorough investigation before taking action.

Any.  Think of a positive partner before you know what you are doing.

Try to practice these 7 keys I know they may have some more but my colleagues can explain the rest of the keys as possible.  I hope these keys will help me, you and our newcomers to this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone to this forum.

Thank you for sharing such information to us specially patience is needed in business we all have to work with patience and devotion i strongly agreed all your keys you given above

If you are new then it is very difficult for us and if you are new then it is very easy for you. Because as a new member we have less ability to bear all the losses but when we reached the rank of senior than we will be able to face every problem and have patience to look forward.

Yes the biggest enemy that forced our patient to lose is the panic situation and the habit of not taking action at the right time.  Maybe you can trade and set a minimum profit, but you can already reach your minimum profit but instead of closing the business and withdrawing your profit you continue trading so that you can get more than you need before.

First, my dear friend, you must put an idea in your mind that you can do anything without making mistakes, so be patient and calm.

many things are necessary for making huge success in this market for example we can bulid self patience with our Trade when we used trading with only our profits and we need to be wise and tight stop loss in this way we also makes some patience when our trade goes against us. 

Observe the thoughts and physical sensitives of loneliness. If you find yourself in a pressure-free situation, become aware of those thoughts that point your impatience, for example: "It takes it forever" or "this person is really boring". When you observe these thoughts, stop your body and watch your body for sensitivity. You will probably be able to recognize the signs of light-headed symptoms immediately and come to identify you will be able to fight against frustration.,..

There are no shortcuts for mastering it. It's like a muscle that you only get better by practising it for a long time and no one gets to be patient instantly, it will only strain that "muscle".

Yes dear it's difficult to creat patience in ourself but in my opinion patience can be easily build on ourself when our main focus is not earning, learning play a vital role in self improving.

Patient is the key to success if we face any lose  while doing  trading we must  be put patient in ourselves because  everything happens  for a reason  we will achieve  best instead of it.

Patience is very necessary for succes . If we work hard with patience and we work continuesly then we can be successful. We can build patience if we want to achieve something.Patience is like investment in our life.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

your topic was great it can easy to understand, and the message of your topic is very helpful for us, it can give ideas how to do well, how to manage our patience and build our patience. I suggest to all of you guys just focus on your goals. keep it up

In fact our biggest enemy that forced us to lose our patients was the panic situation and the habit of not taking action at the right time.  Maybe you can trade and set a minimum profit, but you can already reach your minimum profit but instead of closing the business and withdrawing your profit you continue trading so that you can get more than you need before.

Hi friends, Patients is important for everyone. You have set your goals be dedicated to your dreams, don’t fear of failure or hard work. You have to wait for the right time. If you have all this qualities you will shine in your life and combination of these qualities called patients. 

Thanks dear patience is very important for a successful life. And I think all the points you mentioned are really useful . If we try to be patient in our eager and try to make full control on our emotions then we would manage most of our difficulties in life.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Patience is the basic thing anyone needs to be expert in trading. Without patience we can't become a good trader for crypto. We have to build patience in ourselves. And by using your trucks we can easily know how to do that. Thanks again. 

My friend you have just written a spectacular topic to help others creating patience in ourself. According to me the patience is the main thing anyone need to accomplish anything. Not only in this forum but in every matter of life we need patience. 

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation and for a warm welcome. I hope that you will always be for us always 

Hello friend yes if we have patience we can do well we should start working specially on this platform slowly and steadily with the passage of time we can earn more as we can invest more so the Patience is very important in every field of our life by using our patience and our mind we can do everything as we want in our life

Hello my friend, patience is important and necessary in the world of cryptocurrencies, especially in the beginning, because it seems difficult and needs enough time to understand them, understand the forum rules and apply them without making mistakes. Therefore, it is necessary to be patient, by having a strong will and training oneself to withstand pressure and show positive attitude to gain a good reputation, success and get big money.

First of all, what you must understand us that everything is already destined to happen, so you don't have much control on anything, so you should bear to take control of all situation by been optimistic, also you should know that it not only that is going through what you are going through, so that can also help you to be patient.

First of all you have to fixt a goal for your life. You have to thought about your life, about your aim in life and always thought that i can, anyhow i have to do it. Without  patients  my life and live will fall into darkness and break my dreams. So i have to keep patients  must. 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:15 PM, Jahida 67 said:

We all have to be patient. If we work patiently in a job, then maybe we will be able to do that job well. I will be able to do that job. That job will increase my interest.

Whenever we take a start in any thing we find it difficult and we do not think about it properly and in the main time when we spend a lot of time there we will be able to build the patience.

Very nice tips indeed my friend,  well as we all know that patient is the pillar of the world patient lead to success,  we should always try to calm down when we are not in a better frame of mind so we won't do anything stupid and hurt ourselves again.  Thanks so much for your advice.