How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Hello my friend, you must be patient in the field of cryptocurrencies because it takes great patience to get happy and valuable results. Therefore, you must give up patience and calm yourself and take a rest after making any deal

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Yes dude if you want to be pantient first of all you shouldn't be panic in difficult situation and when you feel impatient then try to calm your self and understand the situation and try to listen others opinion thats how you build a patience in your self

• +2 1

Building patience is really a difficult task especially in the beginning. But you need to be positive about it and believe that you can do it. Think about the benefits of being patient and you will be able to develop patience in yourself.

• +2 1

Yes, patience is the main way to success and to reach our goals. We must be optimistic and eager to work. We must define our goal and make our will and confidence in ourselves great to reach what we want.

In my opinion, the best way to build patience is to have peaceful mind. If you have have peace in your mind then you will make right decisions. In this state, you can use all the potential of your mind for making a correct decision. Patience is the most important key that opens the doors of success. So build your patience high, keep your mind fresh, and move forward to achieve your goals. 

Friend, there is no better way to achieve this than through practice, entrepreneurs is something we practice very often because we need to be at all times calm and relaxed in order to make the best decisions for our business so let's train this we can achieve with discipline.

• +3 1

Awesome my friend I really thank you for this helpful post.
Patience, learning, self-confidence, enduring difficulties, positivity, continuous and uninterrupted research, striving for what we want to achieve with all sincerity and sincerity, loving what we want to do, believing in our abilities and that we can achieve the impossible ..
All these qualities are the keys to achieving our dreams and goals, so that we can be certain that we can ..
I wish everyone in this forum success and happiness..

Patience is the basic requirement of life to fight as much as possible in the day. Patience is a necessary investment in all aspects of life. Basically, it's important here in the encryption industry as well. It takes a lot of patience to succeed here.

I agree with you. We must be patient and persistent, not despair, and continue to try once and twice or three times until we reach the goal. We have to work hard and continue step by step. We will reach success. We need patience and wisdom in order to achieve what we want.

• +1 1

The largest enemy that made us to lose affected person is panic scenario and to have the dependancy for now no longer taking movement on the proper time. Maybe you could alternate and set a minimal income, then you could have already attain your minimal income however in place of forestall buying and selling and withdraw your income, you preserve buying and selling so you can get greater than what you wanted earlier than and lamentably you lose all.

Patience is the key to relief, this proverb was not mistaken, I lost about $ 50 due to not patience and regretted it. Rushing really kill, but it was a good lesson and from today I will train myself in patience and thinking well before any sale or buy .

• +1 1

Patience is a very important thing for everyone and those who can work with this strength of patience find success.  For every job to be successful, he has to set his goals first and use them whenever the opportunity arises.  Whenever there is an opportunity with crypto and with risk, we have to move forward with the goals.

Four Tips to Assist You Be a More Patient Person, Science Says You'll be Happier 

1. Make Yourself Hold up. perfect way The most ideal way to             

practices persistence is to form yourself hold up. 

2. Halt Doing Things That Aren't Imperative. 

3. Be Careful of the Things Making You Impatient. 

4. Unwind and Take Profound Breaths.

Patience is a distinctive characteristic of the success of the encryption process, we must be patient and not feel frustrated and desperate when losing, because that makes us work properly and overcome many obstacles. 

Self motivation toward achieving success is a very important aspect in a person life but cannot be achieve without patience which is why in every platform we find ourselves we should always consider patience as the key to success.

Yes it is very important topic I think so I tell you that if you got this then you are good and well I think. So no doubt my dear friend keep calm just wait and not take a pain in the little things as well 

• +1 1

I think it is very difficult but I think it is very important for success as wells so remember this and do it. You need to take it yourself otherwise it will disheart you and you can improve bit with time by time.

• +1 1

We need to build in patience in us so as to be able to learned a lot from this forum and we need to be dedicated and be hardworking in our work everyday from there and as far as we read and understand most of the topics been posted it we bring more knowledge to us.

I think our biggest enemy that forced us to lose our patients was the panic situation and the habit of not taking action at the right time.  Maybe you can trade and set a minimum profit, but you can already reach your minimum profit but instead of closing the business and withdrawing your profit you continue trading so that you can get more than you need before and unfortunately you lose everything  Can.

You can achieve that by having a work experience. There is only a small difficulty at the beginning and after that we will have the patience to do everything. Because we can learn more about crypto as well as gain knowledge

I think the best way to earn patience is by working in cryptotalk. Here we learn a lot of things including patience, Because patience is the key to success in this platform. So invest more time in here and you will improve in terms of patience.

Patience is necessary to reach the goal
We must always hold our nerves so that our choices are correct and appropriate. We should not rush to go through any experience and at the same time have the courage to choose the appropriate decision.

• +2 1

tolerance is the leading common calculate of victory in life. On the off chance that you want to purchase and offer cryptocurrency the most excellent you which one of primary quality is tolerance. You'll be able construct persistence once you make strides your possess aptitudes.

When a person is ignor of the field in which he works, he will be afraid because he does not know if what he is doing is correct or not. In it, learning makes you get rid of fear and hesitation, because then you will know. 

This list is very important for beginners as they tend to be in a rush always and forget about the steps that are important to become successful here.

Although I am new, I have been in a similar situation so I know what to do right now and I am confident that I can make it.