Bitcoins disappears from blockchain wallet. - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Bitcoins disappears from blockchain wallet.

Hello mate my bitcoins just disappeared from my blockchain wallet without even leaving any clue of what happened, when I check balance it only shows zero balance what could be the cause for this,what should i do perhaps you experienced this before.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, jack0 said:

maybe you have multiple blockchain accounts, try to log in with all of your emails. create support ticket if not solved

I only have one account and Im using a blockchain mobile wallet application,thanks for the tip I will try to contact the support team for assistance otherwise I'm depressed right now with this pump of bitcoin going on,this can't happen to me.

I didn't do any transaction or expecting any but only to find that the balance is zero when I decided to check the price of btc yesterday and theris no transaction history of what happened,is it possible I was hacked.

16 minutes ago, fila said:

Maybe give the block explorer a check with your wallet address as the source to see if or when the coins got transferred or sent elsewhere.

This is the first time I heard about a such problem you mentioned here Dear! Is rarely to hear about that happened in such most popular and safe Blockchain wallet! maybe is just a bug of web page or there is an error from admin you need to contact the support.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Blockchain wallet is very popular crypto wallet in community, but it doesn`t guarantee that it`s absolutely safe. Maybe you entered steal sites or hackers got into your computer and found private key 

• +1 1

This is really unfortunate, but my friend in the beginning, you should review your withdrawals and payments from the wallet and try to remember the sites that you put your wallet code in because if you put your address in a fraudulent site, your wallet may have been stolen, but in the event that does not happen, the best is to communicate With the Blockchain support team and I think the last option was agreed by all members here

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe hacker was able to steal your amount from your wallet. Can you see the transaction history on your wallet? Check if someone has just send the amounts in another wallet address. If not, you might consult with the support staffs.,

I think that it has been compromised with the scammers. Maybe you shared your information with an unknown server or logged in from an unknown or phishing emails. That's why you don't have any clue. Because i have been using the blockchain technology but I never faced this kinds of problems. So check if you have done anything like this. 

• +1 1

I real know what happened because its something like your money have been stolen or some site errors. Because i have deposit litecoins from cryptotalk account to my faucetpay wallet, its always takes only 5 minutes to complete the transaction. But today its now 8 hours already past and my transaction is still pending in confirmation, they have 6 confirmation but it has stack to 4 confirmation. I real don't know what the problem is.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Did you search in the history of translation ? if you see any transaction that mean some one hack your wallet and send all the bitcoin in his wallet .I f not you nee to talk with support about that 

Check your recent transactions, if you have no suspicious transactions in them, write to the wallet's technical support that your coins are missing.

These wallets are not safe in the least. Don't use any web based wallet services. Don't use wallets that don't provide you with the private keys and don't use exchanges as wallets. 

On 5/1/2020 at 5:37 AM, ethan1751 said:

Try checking the transaction history, it might not just disappear. If there is no history, it is impossible. And you just report the case on the blockchain support.

Yes theris no transactions history it's empty as well and support team isn't responding to my emails up to now and I have just decided to forget about the incident and never to use their wallet again because I have lost confidence with them and I can't contain another loss.

Strange. The only thing I can tell you to do is contact the support team of blockchain for possible restore of your bitcoins if you are sure you didn't do any transaction. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@George10  I am sorry for your losses... Who said: Coinbase and Blockchain are the most secure wallets?...

As members said, it's really strange if their is no information in your transations history...

Again as said by other members, it looks like hacking. Always pay attention to the applications you install and the permissions you give them ...

I have 2  questions: 

Did you use an email you received to connect to the site?
Are you sure that the apps on your smartphone are all reliable?

Advices:

- always use official websites to download apps.
- always read the comments about the apps
- always give only the necessary authorizations (no more) for the operation of the apps.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

2 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

That's really strange actually. But sorry for your problem. Everything is in your hands for the choice not to use the wallet, I can't use it. Hopefully you can find a good wallet to use.

Sure mate I will try and find a good and secured wallet that I will be comfortable to use other than blockchain though I had much trust in it but after what happened I have learnt a lesson not to put much trust in these wallets and it's also a wise decision not to keep bitcoins in a single wallet like I was doing because now I have lost everything but I will recover the loss from this forum thank God  for this platform.

12 hours ago, bitcoinb said:
12 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

I have 2  questions: 

Did you use an email you received to connect to the site?
Are you sure that the apps on your smartphone are all reliable?

I was using the mobile application therefore,I just used my wallet I'd to connect and I only have few applications in my phone but I don't know if they are from reliable source,I will check and delete them if necessary.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:16 AM, George10 said:

Hello mate my bitcoins just disappeared from my blockchain wallet without even leaving any clue of what happened, when I check balance it only shows zero balance what could be the cause for this,what should i do perhaps you experienced this before.

I never heard about this thing and i never faced, i mean even if you were hacked you still see the bitcoin transactions right, so what did happens, did you try to contact the support team because that's stilling, is your wallet secured with 2fa or sms verification's?? 

4 minutes ago, betelihem said:

I never heard about this thing and i never faced, i mean even if you were hacked you still see the bitcoin transactions right, so what did happens, did you try to contact the support team because that's stilling, is your wallet secured with 2fa or sms verification's?? 

The worst part of this is that the transaction history is completely empty as if the wallet is new even the old transactions or wallet addresses that are used can't be found and the support team isn't responding to help me.

9 minutes ago, George10 said:

The worst part of this is that the transaction history is completely empty as if the wallet is new even the old transactions or wallet addresses that are used can't be found and the support team isn't responding to help me.

What? are you sure its blockchain wallet, because its its typical scam thing, i mean its hard to believe the blockchain wallet happens this big scam thing, wow are you using the online wallet or the app wallet? because the app wallets are more risky than the sites, and don't use other browsers other than chrome because sites still your money.

6 minutes ago, betelihem said:

What? are you sure its blockchain wallet, because its its typical scam thing, i mean its hard to believe the blockchain wallet happens this big scam thing, wow are you using the online wallet or the app wallet? because the app wallets are more risky than the sites, and don't use other browsers other than chrome because sites still your money.

Blockchain is known to be a good and popular wallet by many crypto users and I think the problem is with the application I was using it's the one that took my bitcoins and i think the web browser is better to use than these applications that might look similar like the blockchain wallet app but from a scam source.

7 hours ago, George10 said:

Blockchain is known to be a good and popular wallet by many crypto users and I think the problem is with the application I was using it's the one that took my bitcoins and i think the web browser is better to use than these applications that might look similar like the blockchain wallet app but from a scam source.

Sorry to hear that bro, i hope we all take some lesson from it, thank you for telling me because i will never use the app, i also installed it on my phone but i never deposit on it, thanks bro for letting us the truth, i hope you earn more than you lose.

If this is an online wallet, then it is possible that fraudsters got access to it and withdrew funds. Just the balance can't disappear look at the transaction history. I had this with an online Ethereum wallet.

10 hours ago, George10 said:

even if the transaction history is empty you can know in which wallet your money are now. you should know all the addresses of your wallet, so put your addresses on a blockchain explorer and see all the transactions made from your address.

blockchain is not a custodial wallet so you can see everything by your own

Perhaps you have problems on the Internet or that there is an error in the browser, perhaps, but if you re-open the wallet and you did not find your money, this is a dangerous thing and you should contact support