Time to cash your income before its too late for you - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to cash your income before its too late for you

On 4/30/2020 at 12:10 PM, George10 said:

That's a wise decision to cash out your earnings to fiat from bitcoins because the price has now increased with profits.

That's a good strategy. 

Cash out when the price is high for you to earn profits easily. 

That's one of the strategy of most people in cryptoworld to earn money in instant. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The best and simple strategy for beginner is buy when the Bitcoin price is lower and then sell the Bitcoin when his price is higher, this is the only we can do if we are not expert and to avoid the loss of our money.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Don't panic my friend all things gonna be fine bitcoin will never dump even there's a bitcoin halving don't think negatively that the bitcoin you have in your funds will become useless.remember it is normal occuring to the market so don't panic.

Well, your coin, your decision. Decision whether to sell after any slight pump in the market depends on you. I have been holding some bitcoin and Ethereum in my wallet since February and I still believe it can do more if I can hold a little longer since there is no urgency.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right that Bitcoin and Ethereum are very good currencies and it is possible to get more profit in case of long term investment Now is a good time to hold on to cash. If prices go up we can make double profits That is why the currency is better than cash.

Negative thinking is always bad, so I advise you to give it up, and always put multiple options when it comes to bitcoin because you cannot be completely certain of its direction.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 6:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

Yes, your words may be correct, but bitcoin has now risen more than 8900$ and touched 10100$ and then fell back a little, I think it will test the 12000$ area soon and this is a good time to sell. For Halving it is still too early to talk about a big rise in bitcoin.

I think sometimes it is good to patiently wait because there is a possibility that bitcoin will increase soon. We never know what may will happen for the next days.

6 hours ago, King98 said:

We have to wait before my income is cash but if the price goes up it will be converted into cash. It will benefit a lot and it will not take long for the price of Bitcoin to rise. Already moved to 10,000 and you are right we should hold on until the right time comes

I will convert my BTC to cash whenever it is near $10K because it is a quite acceptable rate and it is easy for calculation. For example, 0.009 BTC = 90 USD (When 1 BTC = $10000). You just have to multiply your BTC by 1000 to know its USD equivalent. Any value higher than this will be temporary and falls soon. So, if your target price is between $11K and $15K, you should be very careful not to miss that golden moment which only happens for a short time.

• +1 1

If I waited a little my friend, and kept your bitcoin, you would have made more profit because the price of bitcoin has now reached almost $ 9,800 and may increase further over the next few days

• +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:55 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate because earlier, the price of bitcoin is just $8100 and as of now, the price of it is not around $9100 which is rapidly increased, i hope that the prediction that the price of bitcoin is reaching the $15000 will happen.

According to some predictions it's possible for it to reach up to 15000$ or 20000$ this year so much better to hold it and wait for some good opportunity. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

For me, I am following a strategy of selling a portion of my bitcoin to reserve my profits and leaving a part in the case of another rise and in the case of a low buy back

Life is great and enjoy it

It is necessary at all stages of the market that the person has frozen part of the capital in the form of fixed currencies in order to be able to buy from the bottom,
But I want to warn that reliance on indicators alone is insufficient and must be accompanied by technical analysis of the currency. As for the price of bitcoin, it is possible to read its history during the operations of the previous half to anticipate its movements.

Bitcoin is a great coin and this gives us huge profit then the other coins and we know that crypto is the world largest business and in this business we can change our life easily. So many peoples will make huge profit through this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think every user is conscious about the risk of the price unstable character. May be its impossible to rise the price so high but it can happen.

Holding the likes of bitcoin will never bee too late as long as you can excercise patience with the market. Bitcoin is a promising coin which I believe that sooner or later it will regain it value no matter how down it went in the market and can even go above $15,000 before the end of the year 2020 due to the potential it has in the Cryptocurrency marketplace, so patience friends because it is the key.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think we should wait for the good day. I believe is btc, that it will bring me a good amount of profit. I will wait for the rise of the price that i can a get a good amount of profit. Its true that, at the current  time the price of the btc is struggling to grow up 

On 4/30/2020 at 9:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

If you are a serious crypto currency investor then you can be ensure that btc will reach out of this low value easily next year.. But if you need money and dont have anu believe in crypto currency then you can easily sell out your bitcoin... As i am when get some currency just sell it out and use it FOR daily life... Big profit only wait for serious investor..      

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The rate could not be expected and there was no decline, but bitcoin moved accidentally for a long period of more than two months And now a rise, but according to technical analysis, I think that the decline is coming, and it will be at 30% of the current price, depending on time analysis or Elliott waves, and of course the analysis may happen and may be wrong and the money market cannot be fully predicted.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

In fact, I think it's too early to draw conclusions - when spring is outside. Because summer is coming - and this is a big output of bulls, so we can see a very nice increase in prices, which shows us a really great result, and I think even after the summer 12,000 dollars - we can take, or just hold the price until the next bulls in the region of 10 thousand!

• +1 2
  • +2 1

23 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

In fact, I think it's too early to draw conclusions - when spring is outside. Because summer is coming - and this is a big output of bulls, so we can see a very nice increase in prices, which shows us a really great result, and I think even after the summer 12,000 dollars - we can take, or just hold the price until the next bulls in the region of 10 thousand!

That's the same thing as me, till now am still in possession of my holdings targeting the most favorable and profitable moment. Bitcoin rising now is just the beginning of bull run, in view of that, I'm still expecting much more differences in value of BTC in the rest of the forthcoming months and even in next year.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the $ 8900 bitcoin price is still pretty low, I need bitcoin prices up to $ 12000, so I think waiting a few more months is the best way to make a profit, I don't want to panic and sell at the current price. I'm sure the price of bitcoin will go up more than that, all I have to do now is be patient.

• +1 1

Remember Bitcoin once hit $19,000 so there is a chance to hit that again. Don't loss hope and patiently wait until that days would happen again. So don't panic if you didn't encash your Bitcoin. Always bear in mind that there is always opportunity coming in the future.

On 4/30/2020 at 6:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Lol! This bearish post didn't age well. You tried hard but we went to 12000 USD and now we aim for 15000 and it was the halving event that helped us go there. So you sold early but you are not the first. Many did the same and took a few profits and thought they will buy the dip. Many early investors thought bitcoin was a bubble at 10 dollars and sol there waiting to rebuy lower, guess what happened.

58 minutes ago, seocrush123 said:

For me as long as BTC stays at 10,000 euro per coin, that is already good enough.

This is the best answer. 10k means that all is good.

Edited by kryptonick