Time to cash your income before its too late for you - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to cash your income before its too late for you

Selling at this time is not recommended. Well, it is a matter of opinions and points of view, but if you rely on study and analysis, I think that the least successful decision is to sell our cryptocurrencies at this time. Despite the rebound that the cryptocurrency has suffered at this time we are now experiencing a correction stage, behaving in a friendly manner and presenting new entry opportunities at low prices. If your decision had been to keep your Bitcoin at that time, and sold some four days ago, you would now be enjoying the moment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I'm really impressed to see how wrong this post was. I wonder how many people had the same thoughts about the price of Bitcoin back in April and now, that the price is up 300 %, are they regretting about selling their holdings? Anyway, whoever who is serious about Bitcoin, wouldn't cash out all their profits influenced by the fear of price falling down. Contrarily, they would take the opportunity to increase their holdings of Bitcoin with a long term vision.

• +1 1

Presently the value of Bitcoins show a decreasing Trend. So I am sure most of the users are very much apprehensive whether to hold on or to sell their Bitcoins. Choose your own strategy which may or may not be the best one. There is always some risk in trading and only if you are willing to take the risk and suffer the gain or loss then order you would be able to learn from mistakes and be successful.

• +2 1

Halving event has gone and it didn't give anything to us so we should concentrate on present market because it has a go volatility now.

Great that you have made money in the past, but when you invest you make partial sales to take profits because if you sell everything and it continues to rise, you are going to question your decision.
The market has phases and you will have to wait for the right moment again and the drawback is that it is not possible to know the duration of a bearish or bullish movement.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Earning USDT was in my opinion a bad idea, now the price of bitcoin is steadily increasing and there is no dump at the moment. If I convert it to USDT, I will not make a profit. Better to save our income longer and we will make a profit. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency so the decline in bitcoin price has an effect on other coins including USDT.

• +1 1

During the crisis of pandemic virus that affected crypto economy system, Those that cut the lost and sell their holding have lose now, because those that patiently wait will now make huge profit from their holding. 

For me I am not going to withdraw my bit coin I will rather wait patiently and let the price to go more high before I decide on when to sell the bitcoin so that I can make lot of profits and gain more money 

I don't think it's never good time to cash out your bitcoins. Of course if you invested on bitcoins for taking a profit in short time, that's fine but i see a better future for crypto and bitcoin. I am seeing bitcoin as a saving method right now and i am buying without looking at the price. I hope we can all take a profit from it.

• +1 1

You made a pretty serious mistake, it was not time to withdraw the profits, on the contrary, you had to wait, now look that bitcoin has reached $ 41K, it is incredible what this cryptocurrency can do, and although many think that its fall will be strong, no It will be the same, there is a high demand for btc and that causes it to continue increasing, at this time it is not yet time to withdraw the profits, just do it to trade.

I urge you to come to the conclusion that you can invest in cryptocurrency, and work wisely to make good money. It would be wise to increase a portion of your total money so that you can save some money so that you can invest again in the future. I would say that if you can keep a portion of your money in your original currency you can work with it so I would request you to deposit some money here thank you

Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency if we hold for long period of time we will definitely earn huge amount of profit. The current price of bitcoin is above $35,000 and it is  crossed $40,000 in recent days. It is very important for all cryptocurrency investor they book their profit at right time

Now the crypto market is high so much and now i just wait for the good time that the ALT coins go high also then i sell my all coins in a good profit and i hope this time the bull is start and the coins touch the sky this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that many experienced participants can accurately determine the time when you need to sell your accumulated savings and you should definitely listen to their advice. this is the only we can do if we are not expert and to avoid the loss of our money.

If you hadn't cashed out and HODLed your Bitcoins, you could have profited even more because Bitcoin prices seen above 40000 in the first month of 2021.

This is why I prefer hodling it for the long-term. It is true that one day will come and Bitcoin prices will again enter a bearish trend, and if that time comes, I would take my profits and leave to buy it again in its dips, getting ready for another bull run.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It seems that you regret now, I never recommend selling Bitcoin, but rather it should be kept, this currency has proven that it will go for the farthest time in an upward path far from the decline, collect as much as possible of it and you will not regret it

• +2 1

Actually is a good trading strategy because it talks about selling the investment and waiting for another halving because the price of the previous investment is not encouraging and he avoid greed and sell like that and to be sincere even is me am doing the same for the benifit of my investment.

That's a good idea, but also it can work in two directions, because you may cash out and then the price of crypto would still be going high and also you might leave it and the price of crypto may fall, so the best thing to do is just to withdraw it and wait to see how the market turns.

My friend, despite all the fluctuations within cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, which fell to its lowest rates in a short time in 2017 after it reached for the first time since its inception to 20000 dollars and despite these fluctuations, I will not sell because of the great support it has in recent times and I bet for its rise, not its downfall and my loss Thank you very much

My friend we cannot say that this is a best time to cash out our income because in the price of the cryptocurrencies there is a big volatility and we can get profit or can face the loss in any time in the crypto world therefore we should keep patience for the profit.

Anyone can buy and invest when the price of Bitcoin is low, so there is a chance to make a profit.  And when the price goes up, you can turn it into a Fiat.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, so now may be the right time to buy and invest in Bitcoin.  The price of Bitcoin is currently lower than before but Bitcoin will pump again.

12 hours ago, YASIR KHAN said:

It's just unpredictable that what will be the price of bitcoin next moment. And I don't rely on the price of a particular currency. I just withdraw my money when I need them. Otherwise my every balance is on invest. 

You have to monitor the moment if BTC ,you aren't look like trader but before withdrawing you could do some trading and it's not hard. Just take fee minutes and analysis the market find out isn't gonna up or down. Then set the price for order. Because it's easy money you are leaving. BTC volatility is good for market and traders. The price fluctuate very much and people are buying BTC more then before. 

• +1 1

Bitcoin prices jumped big jumps, especially during this year, and that's why I decided to try the idea of collecting and storing bitcoin for a year or two, because I think this is the best thing right now, because Bitcoin is dominating the market.

8 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

Just take fee minutes and analysis the market find out isn't gonna up or down. Then set the price for order. Because it's easy money you are leaving

@Syedbesharat..Those who trade with Bitcoin will always keep an eye on the crypto market.  As the price of Bitcoin fluctuates every day, Bitcoin is a highly volatile currency.  If someone trades without understanding the price, he will be more likely to lose.  When the price of Bitcoin is low, it would be better to buy Bitcoin.  Anyone looking at Bitcoin's market analysis will understand when is the right time to buy Bitcoin

• +1 1