Time to cash your income before its too late for you - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Time to cash your income before its too late for you

1 hour ago, ndadukun12 said:

The prediction has turned out to be true and bitcoin has surpassed 15k so what this means is that those who were able to store their coins till this day would have .Ade a lot of money already. This is one of the reasons why I believe that long term being is a very profitable strategy that requires patience.

Well, this is just happens by the help of halving, expecting that there's a lot of predictions that it will be increased it's price up to $20000 because last halving happens, the price of bitcoin meets the $20000 and many people are being happy with thay, i hope this year the price of bitcoin will hit the $20000!

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/30/2020 at 6:12 AM, jamesvince said:

don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$

And it seems you were so wrong. You thought this is something you knew very well but failed. I've read about bearish ambitions from many and when I joined I had doubts too and there were some people like you that tried to push me away from Bitcoin. I was right and they were wrong.

• Useful or interesting 1

You sold to early, I hope you reconsidered and if you did you should at least edit the post say you were wrong and that you bought again as even at 15k it is not too high and you will lose a lot. You don't wait for a dip inside a bull run. You just don't sell and hope it drops. It can drop from 20k to 15k and then start another wave to 50k. You don't know when it will drop though.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

Friend, you are looking at RSI the wrong way. It is an indicator that gives you oversold and overbought prices but you made a mistake here many keep doing. Most good traders are not even looking at RSI at all. It doesn't mean that price will go down, it shows that price went up significantly after some rise of demand. While this demand is cooling off it doesn't mean that Bitcoin holders will panic and sell. They don't sell usually.

When the market start gaining  support of buyers you don't  have to start selling and give advice.Let the market grow and make  solid price which doesn't easily shake by selling. Crypto isn't for pump and dump. If this goes on like this the main purpose will die before meeting his aim. 

• +5 1

I don't have bitcoin but i have suggestion for them who have don't lose yoir patience the prices are incresing more so keep patience and watch what's going on when price will come at last rate according to you then withdrawl

Time to cash out has always been the question I do ask in this forum and till now I don't have any idea on it because those I asked the question from never gave me an answer to my question, cashing out will soon be a problem to, please I need your help friends, please just give me some guidlines to it.

One of the features that any investor should have is patience and a correct reading of the market trend now and in the future. Let's look at the price of Bitcoin now. It has increased by a good percentage from the date of this topic, that is, in April to November, and anyone who kept Bitcoin has increased his profits a lot.

47 minutes ago, Freya15 said:

Bitcoin today has a price close to $ 15000 and it looks like it will continue to rise, it is difficult to predict the short-term variation of bitcoin but the long-term trend is to continue rising

It faces strong resistances in the levels of 15300-15500, it may re-experience lower points (like 14300) before moving up again but I think it will remain above 15000 for some days before moving (probably down)

• +1 1

On 4/30/2020 at 10:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

I think your prediction was wrong, otherwise the price of bitcoin has now gone up by $ 15,000, and I am still waiting to hit the price of $ 25,000. It is unfortunate if our income is immediately converted to fiat or other currencies, because the continuously increasing price of bitcoin will also increase our income, so patience is the key to success in this forum.

• +1 1

It depend on how we view our time in , presently the price of Bitcoin is growing massively, I read in a topic in this forum that the price of Bitcoin will reach about 18k dollers by December as predicted with lots of proves by the member that created the topic, so why rush to sell, although we all have our views

Hey friend, i dont think its a great idea to encash your coins when the value just goes down. Wait for some more time and speculate the prices continuously, so we can understand the variations in price. There are more chances for the price of cryptocurrency to go up again, so wait for that and be positive. Its quite risky, but the gain you receive is worth the risk. 

• +1 2

2 hours ago, Ponnnu said:

Hey friend, i dont think its a great idea to encash your coins when the value just goes down. Wait for some more time and speculate the prices continuously, so we can understand the variations in price. There are more chances for the price of cryptocurrency to go up again, so wait for that and be positive. Its quite risky, but the gain you receive is worth the risk. 

Your are right I think in this cryptocurrency if you want to succeed you need to be very patient. Because the price of all the available currencies will defenetly increase you just need to hold on and give it time

It would only be wise if investors decide to be more patient, btc is gradually approaching a new time, all time high, unless you aren't a believer of market and situation analysis, you sure be a bit patient! 

In my opinion, converting bitcoin to USDT is currently unprofitable, as bitcoin prices will continue to rise, until the end of the year. I will hold my bitcoins because the highest price has not been reached. I am very happy that the increases are still happening, I think they will continue. I estimate the bitcoin price will be $ 21,000 in December.

• +1 3

maybe if you are a bitcoin trader only and you dont care about other pairs , but if you trade crypto the most stupid move ever is to sell now because bitcoin is close from 20 k $ and altcoin didnt start the bull market yet , do the math and calculate the expected profit .

I think I would sell it only when bitcoin prices are high. We must always learn to hold coins so you can earn large money within a time. The more patience you pocess the more tend to become successful in the cryptocurrency world which is quite volatile.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Gideon$ said:

You are absolutely right my dear this is the best time to cashout our profit and we can make good earning if the price for down after sometimes because we will also have any opportunity to buy them at cheap price and sell them when prices seem to be favorable.

Well @Gideon$ now bitcoin trading around 17000$ dollars so its a good opportunity to cash out our bitcoin investment, but from my side I think don't cash out all our investment,

because it might be a chance soon bitcoin reach 20k$ dollar price, if this happen then we miss to book some additional income.

• +5 1

On 4/30/2020 at 11:12 AM, jamesvince said:

Today i am going to told you that don't be much passionate that bitcoin goes 12000$ or 15000$ due to halving event now we are in profit so book your profit from this moves of bitcoin now its currently price near to 8900$ it mean now RSI indicators shows that now market are in over bought zone sone its price can be dumped at any time so i sold my all investment and now my funds in usdt now i am waiting for next dump of bitcoin and then take advantages of it. 

Well thats too bad, I hope you had bought back some of the BTC you sold for this bull run we are currently experiencing after the halving.

Hey mate, now bitcoin is moving to 20k mark and we are sure that Bitcoin price must reach 20k mark at the end of the 2020. So if any person want to take your profit they can sell their bitcoin and collect the profit in your hand but I won't sell my Bitcoin until price reach 20k mark.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems that your analysis did not match the prices we are seeing now, and perhaps someone who bought $ 8000 can now sell for double the amount. However, your idea is acceptable. Managing risk and making profits is good and helps protect your capital.

Thats true and the story behind it is that there is a chance for you to cash in the profit when you look at what you have stated there there is a good chance to which you can look back because today its 11/19/2020, the coin fell to 3000$ and then today we are at 17,000$ this is really good for us.

This maybe the right time sure to cash out to those who have some bitcoins which they bought earlier at a fair price but for us who don't have any of this coin we are hoping for a faire price to buy and sell when the price increases again.

• +3 1

We see that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.The market is now in  very good position for those who buy bitcoin in the past.I think the price will Increase too.

We see that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day.The market is now in  very good position for those who buy bitcoin in the past.I think the price will Increase too.

• +5 1

its funny reading this post now, knowing that bitcoin did not just reach 15,000 but it also went above it and reached 18.5k, this is why nobody can specifically tell you what the price is going to be in a few months because bitcoin is unpredictable. 

• +3 1