We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

We want the comments to be preserved and monitored very closely.  Because there are so many new spammers out there, I hope all the posts here are well looked at and selected again

You can save data in Notepad or MS Word when you are on a desktop PC. You don't have almost any additional features for everything, due to the fact that you have an app called Notebook on your phone that sticks to your Windows PC.

Yes we can make our posts valuable if we post on research bases. Our posts are rejected because lakes of vocabulary and irrelevant content

in case you've got a great ability for sharing your encounter likes in trading , or news upgrade crypto you'll construct great substance on here folks . but on the off chance that you have got not sufficient time for make substance i think reccomend sharing with all companion along with your comment but must to be relevan with the substance .

It would be good to have an option that allows you to save the publications directly as well as the option to give the score to the post without having to open the entire publication because all the comments are broken down and a whole new page must be loaded with that publication and it is very uncomfortable

• +5 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

I keep my saved posts in the browser bookmarks, if i ever need to find something important i have just labeled them correctly and it's pretty fast to search. Even faster then it would be browsing from saved posts online.

• +1 1

I agree that best way to save important posts are to copy the links and bookmark them and if you have too many bookmarks you should start making different folders for your bookmarks and name one folder as cryptotalk folder reserved just for these posts that you want to save

I don't see any functions to save comments or posts, but I think that it is not necessary, such as we can save link or make screen shot and save it in your documents or just in files, so here is a lot of solutions of this problem 

That idea would be very good, or I do not know if it is already available as I do not know how to handle some functions of the forum well because I have not seen it, but it would be more comfortable if we could find our answers or our post more comfortably as they are on the page of yobit that is for days the publications only that it does not allow to enter to visualize what we have done, it would be like seeing them for days, but everything depends on the administration, I have only been able to visualize in my profile the posts that I have answered previously but not all, I only visualize as the last 10 or something like that the amount I'm not very sure

On 10/21/2019 at 9:21 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

every post and comment has a link actually, if you click on the date above each comment you can see the link, then you can bookmark it in your browser and use it whenever you want

Ok it will really helps as sombe of us want to save some of the coment and posts for feature use that good i really have interest to retrace some feedback but before i found it difficult to but you have enlighten us on that i also if the forum could have save pages it will be better.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:18 AM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

I think you can do it in a simple way.There's a share link of every topics and post.So if you want to save them,just copy the link of the post and save it in a place so that whenever you want you can easily reach to the post.

The truth would be incredible because there are many publications of an excellent level that are undoubtedly worth having on hand, you should make a consultation space to the forum to see what they think about having such an option.

On 10/18/2019 at 3:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Excellent suggestion, since many times unforeseen events arise, and we must stop doing someting (reading a post), to take care of the situation. If we had the option to bookmark a post, we could have a library in our profile to read whenever we want.

This is nice, I want this too if it is not a problem, very good to suggest this to save posts. About comments I don't care to save them and don't see a reason, you can save the post for later this is the most important.

whenever any admin make a helpful topic for member they pin it in the top so members can see it and  also whenever they add or update anything in comments the add a note  with a link to move us there directly so there is no need for this feature to exist in our profiles 

• +2 1

True, there are a lot of useful posts that you can save their titles for later. You can copy the post title or comment from the share icon at the top right of the post, and keep these links all in a text file with a simple explanation for each link. And this text file becomes your reference in the future when you search for specific information.

• +3 1

Well this is a good opinion.Buy they have pinned the most important topics to each of the forum section.I know many post are in this forum which is more useful and more reputed.Administrators may consider about this.It will be quite a good idea to add as a feature of this forum.

• +1 1

Would be a decent feature if you wanna look back into something you need to so basically bookmarks so you can back onto it anytime although theres history where you can check where you last visited its easier to access it if its bookmarkable.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes it will be a good option for the people who want save the comments or posts they like or from which they may get influence so yes you have that link through which you bookmark that post through you can refer it later 

Any given post you found it very crucial and so useful to you for future purposes, you can copy the link and save it on your simple note, so at any moment, at your own convenience you can get access to the post.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think some users will put really appreciative and informative content in the forum that we really tend to save it. The best way is click on the link of the particular comment. Either you can copy paste it and save it somewhere outside like word or you can actually add it to the bookmark of the browser so you can visit when you wish to go through it.

• +1 1
  • +4 1