We want to save comments or posts we want. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

We want to save comments or posts we want.

Saving of useful posts especially those pined ones for rules of each and every section from the admins is very important as it helps us to read and understand these rules from time to time. 

Thats a very good idea because there are many posts which are very useful and you will need to read them again later. It will be better if we could have a feature for saving them and read anytime which we want.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you are looking for an alternative option as opposed to saving these comments in your profile than you can also jsut bookmark the page in your browser and then you will be able to constantly refer to the page whenever you want. This is probably the simplest way to address this in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/15/2020 at 8:13 PM, alexmark said:

My  advice to u is that screen short  any topic or comment  u are interested in and also by following such person  that is why what I suggested for u 

You see sometimes we found very useful information in some comments and we want to save it somewhere that is the whole point of this suggestion.

I think there is no any especial system to your demand. But you can copy the link and pest browser and bookmark in the browser by that you can use it anytime.

On 10/21/2019 at 4:27 PM, cryptokram said:

You can save the link of the post and follow the user who made the post. but you made a good point on your thread! i did not think about this that is why i am giving you a like reputation. nice and hoping that you will continue making post like this!

yep bro, such as you have a goodness skill for sharing your experience likes in trading , or newspaper enable cryptocurrency you can build good content on here guys .

We thank you for sharing this great idea that I have not thought about before, but in my opinion there are several ways the most important of which is keeping the link of the post you liked or adding the page to the bookmarks in your browser

It is a good idea to add something extra to the choir, and improve it even more, despite being perfect as it is, it is always good to have new features and evolve.

Hibfriend I think you can't  save them to your profile but you can save them you your  October laptop. Copy url and bookmark  them. Or take a screen capture  and save it to your pc or laptop.

I think cryptotalk have a feature already our every active records in this feature, in main page you see activity feature where you see all our topics and post, just note the topic title and read when you want so I don't think add any extra feature for this reason.

You have to do this with the traditonal way ( saving your posts or comments on the note ) because this feature is not available at this time in forum because of the engine of it

You are absolutely right.There are lot of members in the forum who share their experience and informative posts.Their interesting information can be used for our success.That's why an option of saving posts would be great!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

So do you means to be able to pin yourself the usefully topics thats you want? If that, there is no need to pin the topic, but you can only use the way of bookmarking the topics.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:18 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I have seen many usefull posts of moderators and senior member and i want their posts and comments  save or pin for me in my profile .which can be use later  .what do you say about this option.

Hello dear friends.  You cannot keep members ’comments or posts. You can just copy the link and then re-enter it whenever you want

Yes is a great option , we really need it , im like many time i want to save the post , but unfortunately i don’t have this opinion , i wish moderator can add it soon , this option is really helpful .

6 hours ago, kipara said:

But I think it will be more good by pinning the topics that's they want, becausvig they will use to bookmarks pages, they will be spamming the browser storage.

We bookmarks too many things from our browsers, so what will restrict us to be bookmarking few topics? Let's do other things ourselves, no need to bother cryptotalk to implement.

I agree that a save as draft feature would be welcome. Sometimes replies get saved automatically, although I'm not sure if this has to do with the browser or the website is saving them. After a day or so it dissappears though. I think that a button that saved the reply as a draft and we can come back later and perhaps edit and submit would be great.

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I agree that a save as draft feature would be welcome. Sometimes replies get saved automatically, although I'm not sure if this has to do with the browser or the website is saving them. After a day or so it dissappears though. I think that a button that saved the reply as a draft and we can come back later and perhaps edit and submit would be great.

that is saves on per session as i get but that is to not write again if you accidenttly closed or opened another link in the same tab. but the topic i think is about another feature.

to the topic queastion : well i think that will be great but i dont think that can be added to this forum caus ei dont know any addon or some script that is used anotherforums. so it would be great but dont think it will be done on this forum. cause it will take several developers an testers to make such kind of scripts/addon.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I don't think this option will be of much use since there is already a search feature which you can use to access any topic or post that you found useful at any time.

• +1 1

You can just bookmark each of those reputated Forum Users Profiles into your browser 😉

That way you will be following up their topics and posts closely without any kind of forum hassle (as trying to find out how you can reach such searching functionality)

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

If you are interested in some one post toucan copy the link or bookmark it for reference purposes if the need arises .

It is a welcome idea and we hope it is added soon. What need to be done if we find the need to save a post is follow the post itself. Or maybe use the save page features of browser to safe the post or the page of the comments offline.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Some browsers allow to create separate folder for saving bookmarks. You may rename folder as "Cryptotalk" and save there all essential important links from this forum. If posts are not deleted, you may see them in the future too. 

• +2 1

You can save them manually in your browser.. That's easy.. All you need to do is to open the post or comment which you want to save and favorite it then you will be able to open it whenever you want from your bookmarks

you can took link of every Comment or post that you ever seen . I see there is still not any option of saving comments likes in bitcointalk .

alternatively we can took screenshot, by it we can save our Comment also .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg