Banks loving Blockchain and its law - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Banks loving Blockchain and its law

If you have noticed, there is something in particular with certain financial institutions in the world .....
They have not been able to block bitcoin at all, not even any cryptocurrency, which is why they try to get on their side to try to keep the titan still, although this does not help them much.
Understand that when an enemy passes to your side it is because you know that your enemy is much more powerful than you, with more features; It is exactly what banks do with bitcoin, the regulations do not do so much damage that is why they are placed on your side although it does not imply that the fiats banks in a few years will already be simple history.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 6
  • +4 2

Whether they like it or not
They will join the team that supports the blockchain in the future or they will go bankrupt
It becomes more difficult for them

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Banks will first adapt the blockchain system for their servers and file management. Cryptocurreny is possible and they might also collab with other banks for that.

55 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

Banks will first adapt the blockchain system for their servers and file management. Cryptocurreny is possible and they might also collab with other banks for that.

The fact of collaborating I see it as something ironic, the fact is that they are super incompatible things, bitcoin is bitcoin, and bank is bank!

they need each others. im not agree with you. and why banks must superior than crypto when they already lost in inovation. let's talk for 5 years from now, when they adopt blockchain for their system

5 hours ago, Keith700 said:

If you have noticed, there is something in particular with certain financial institutions in the world .....
They have not been able to block bitcoin at all, not even any cryptocurrency, which is why they try to get on their side to try to keep the titan still, although this does not help them much.
Understand that when an enemy passes to your side it is because you know that your enemy is much more powerful than you, with more features; It is exactly what banks do with bitcoin, the regulations do not do so much damage that is why they are placed on your side although it does not imply that the fiats banks in a few years will already be simple history.

With double-spending problem in money transactions, blockchain approaches might be a well-fit technology in the financial sector.

Banks don't want and don't love concurrent,bitcoin is the titan of the old banks system because they don't regulate it for now 

5 hours ago, Keith700 said:

Few days back i have heard bank employee have been instructed block chain is future try to learn the basics from now on there is going to be a new software update in bank system based on block chain in 2020 to 2022 mean gap. So we can consider its the success of cryptocurrency.

The bank is looking for experts in blockchain, they have arrived late, they evolve or disappear and this last one I don't think will happen.

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

Well, this is good actually, instead of hating crypto, we need to adopt it and also in banks, its good that they will cooperate with the crypto now.

Both banks and people are loving Blockchain. I know I check it at least two or three times a day. The fact that you can track someone's spending habits is unreal. Criminals aren't really into Bitcoin because how easily it can be tracked. That could be a positive or a negative depending on how you look at it. I'm interested in seeing how Blockchain and Bitcoin are utilized in the future. Only time will tell, until then I can keep spying on everybody lol.

21 hours ago, on1k3n said:

Both banks and people are loving Blockchain. I know I check it at least two or three times a day. The fact that you can track someone's spending habits is unreal. Criminals aren't really into Bitcoin because how easily it can be tracked. That could be a positive or a negative depending on how you look at it. I'm interested in seeing how Blockchain and Bitcoin are utilized in the future. Only time will tell, until then I can keep spying on everybody lol.

It is true, but I think that in order for the blockchain law to finish defeating banks, people must be more serious and pay attention to every detail to make cryptocurrency mature and make a good resemblance to compete correctly in financial markets. , it will take its time but it is valid.

You can't resist the sweeping current so you just have to swim with the current, that's exactly the case with banks. Bitcoin is now a sweeping current that banks cannot fight and are therefore forced to swim with it. They know that they must finally be integrated into this digital revolution.

They will not be able to block a single crypto coin, they will have to abide with what it has to offer and take into consideration.

I think this is a course of natural history, survival for the strongest, and bitcoin is stronger than banks and other cryptocurrencies and therefore I think the future will be waiting for bitcoin and he will be the master until the emergence of a stronger invention.

But for some reason, the XRP cryptocurrency is doing everything possible to contact the banks. Let's see what comes of this and whether it is worth trusting the banks.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:13 PM, Keith700 said:

Except in my current bank, the employees are forbidden to own bitcoin. I am not sure how that got passed because we have no laws that would prevent anyone from trading or owning it.

On 15.01.2020 at 23:12, rajhossen1 said:

Loan companies won't intend and do not absolutely love contingency, bitcoin certainly is the titan for the unwanted loan companies model when they won't reinstate the software for right now.

Banks just lose customers and a lot of money every day because of the blockchain, as many people simply abandon Bank accounts and completely switch to cryptocurrency.

Banks can use blockchain technology to record their transactions and link them all together to increase safety. Blockchain can be more cost-effective for banks than current methods of saving information. If they don't want to use public blockchains, each bank can create a private blockchain for itself to block other's access to it. Banks may not not be interested in accepting cryptocurrencies but at least they can use the technology to their own advantages.

• +2 1

Like it or not, in the end the bank must make an update to the banking system and only with Blockchain can the bank realize it to compete with cryptocurrency and all businesses in the world. Or bank will lose their costumer.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:43 AM, Keith700 said:

Right, due to higher acceptence with good features crypto is unstoppable for anyone. Now banks realize that it is better for them to take side of crypto. It is private and not any authority can stop it at the demand of any institution. It  works on demand and people are crazy for it. So banks have only chance to take side of it.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:13 AM, Keith700 said:

If it's true than no one can stop crypto regulation. Because of banks crypto are in difficult stage. In India RBI make illegal crypto in their country.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes I have received information that some central banks make their own crypto. They realize that crypto investment is profitable in trade and exchange transactions. I don't know whether it will succeed in fluctuating and risky investments for the community. I will wait for this news from now on.

Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies pose a major threat to banks and their continuation because the majority of customers in banks turn to work with crypto and leave the banks and for this the banks must act and support crypto or will go bankrupt

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/19/2019 at 1:13 AM, Keith700 said:

Banks should love it. Because it's too tow faster and secure from fiat system. Many banks now adopting blockchain technology for it's importance. Our payment system will be in blockchain system soon.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]