Has the binding process opened? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad19930000

Has the binding process opened?

Linking of yobit account won't be possible at this moment, it will take more months to come because they have a better plan for this forum and they will make it popular among others in cryptocurrency. Just wait patiently and keep posting

• +2 1

Until this time, we do not have any information about this matter and all we know is that the supervisors do not allow new members to join this campaign and you can verify the matter by communicating with one of the supervisors

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't know about it because I regestred in this website in December but start working here in these days .I think you should be contact Admin or moderater to know about it .

IMG_20201019_191345_968.jpg.3d86e5dbed4d7246accb2650f99b0347.jpg

I don't think so Dear friend, well the linking of new cryptotalk account with a yobit account has been blocked for long , and no announcement of them opening it yet, so I suggest you contact the admin and moderators for more information.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 4/29/2020 at 10:46 PM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hi my friends I want to ask you has the process of linking cryptotalk and yobit platform opened? 

If anyone can tell me, thank you. 

Hello my dear friends.  My friends No one in the forum has knowledge about this topic except the forum moderators and this process was stopped due to the pandemic Corona virus in the world

Unfortunately this process is not yet open and as far as i know there has been no update given by the moderators and the admin as to when they are going to consider or open up the process of adding more people to the pay per post campaign. It is just my opinion, however, that this may happen when an effective screening method is found to avoid people abusing the system and to avoid scammers.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:46 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

Hi my friends I want to ask you has the process of linking cryptotalk and yobit platform opened? 

There's no announcement coming from the moderators about linking yobit account to Cryptotalk campaign. I think they are just avoiding again the low quality posters joined here again after they banned from payment some countries.

Unfortunately this is not opened yet , i wish that fixed soon and make the new user to link this forum with yobit and get a profit because i know many people want to do this but unfortunately they can’t now , we are waiting this happen and yobit open new registration again.

Sorry mate,we can't give you a good news.Because adding new account in cryptotalk campaign is still closed.So no new member now can earn from this forum.But,the admin says that it is a temporary issue.So i think it will open within some more days.So be patient.

I know that there are many members like you with this problem about the linking Cryptotalk to they Yobit account, but unfortunately this question needs to be asked to the Yobit admin through ticket or Yobit chat.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 4/29/2020 at 8:46 PM, Mohammad19930000 said:

It has not opened yet but according to one of the moderator very soon they will open it but I think there will be some modalities before accepting new user.

No, new accounts are not accepted on the platform yet and it has not been announced whether the link to the platform will be opened again or not

My friend now opened the process of linking new accounts in this forum with the yobit platform you can now link your account if you have not done so previously.

Yes, the new account linking process has now been opened with the yobit platform, and you can link your account currently

Life is great and enjoy it

Hello my friend, you can now link your account on the forum with your account on the Yobit platform, and start receiving payments, but the payment system has changed recently and Bitcoin no longer has any presence in the forum, you can read some of the posts that managers published about the new payment system.

Actually, my friend, the link has been opened between the Yopet platform and Crypto. I have linked them for some time now. It's really good

Yes, the link between the platform and the forum was reconnected, but with a new payment mechanism, and the Bitcoin payment was replaced with a new currency for the forum currency talk Its price is now unknown until early next month.

Yes of course, this current I'm using was created at the moment the linking of Cryptotalk account to yobit were to be receiving and be regulating rewards was not available. I continue learning the processes involve in the system seemingly which help me a lots in inculcating abundant experiences, skills and good understanding of Crypto world in me. Until the new campaign I linked it to yobit which i receiving payment.

The site has re-linked your account on this site with your account on the yobit platform, as part of the updates made by the site. You can now link your account and start earning

The site has allowed linking the accounts in your account on the Yobit platform to transfer profits to you on it, for example, by posting useful comments and posts, but abiding by the rules and conditions to ensure that you stay here 

The connection has been opened in the new payment system, but it was previously not allowed to link in the old system, but it was possible to register and comment, but without earning, now this problem has been solved

Yes it was opened since the new payment system but sad to say those countries which already banned here are not allowed to join the campaign. 

This post is created when you can't connect your Cryptotalk account to yobit. This is the time were I want to try Cryptotalk but I can't create one. So I waited and now I'm here. Yes you can now connect your Cryptotalk to the yobit because like me a lot of new users joining to the forum.

💜😊SMILE! YOU ARE DOING GREAT TODAY! 😊❤️

Yeah, binding process has opened and we can see lots of member enrolling in this forum and even they payment has changed to talk token. You can earn as much as by posting useful posts.

It opened a long time ago, mate. But unfortunately, the countries that are banned from the payment still cannot join the new payment system that is introduced to us by the admins of the forum. So if you're from the countries that were banned from the first program, then it is sad to say that you cannot join the new program.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

nMvFbuZ.png.90a5ba3675883ef78a4d630742868641.png.bd2dd2f1ed2fd4e6ce77dbecacbb7a28.png