I did not find my posts yesterday - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

I did not find my posts yesterday

This is normal, don't worry! this often happens every month because of the fighting of spammers and deleting useless posts by the moderators.. try not to comment on repeated or useless posts because if you comment and the post was deleted so your comment will be deleted too and you will lose it

I am sure that you could not find some of your posts because the moderators deleted these posts because they violated the rules or because they are not useful and this matter always happens with all members of the forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Вам следует ознакомиться с правилами форума, и вам обычно будет отправлено уведомление о запрете. Возможно, вы допустили ошибку и были забанены на какой-то временный период. Обратите внимание на правила, чтобы вы больше не сталкивались с такой ситуацией.

10 days its an extensive stretch of time you have clearly get an admonition, go to your record and check whether you get cautioning point from arbitrators since you can't simply get blocked 10 just without taking any kind of action.

On 4/29/2020 at 8:24 PM, Maroua said:

I did not find my posts that I did yesterday. Did something happen in the forum because I was unable to post for 10 days, can I know from you, is this also happening with you or not?

So whats are the error message thats was happened to you while you are making a posts? Or explain to us very well on how you couldn't be able to make a post.

Did you check the posts counter on yobit before beginning? Was it the deleted posts gap perhaps around 30, and you just covered that?

Maybe your post was deleted , because this happened of all of us, but you are unable to post , maybe you get a warning points , this i the one situation you unable to post , so be sure if you take a warning points or not , id you don’t i suggest to contact the support the only can help you.

Did you perhaps get a warning or something of that nature and as a result you were then suspended for a ten day period perhaps. This is the only explanation that i can think off. Alternatively the only other reason would be that you had internet issues with your service provider that prevented you from accessing the forum and making the necessary posts.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

And me my friend happened with me

Like that I did not find any of my posts

When I opened my account in the morning

I don't know why this happens 

I think some technical proplem 

I don't experience such and everything is good here. I will tell you to check your profile maybe you got a warning point you didn't take note of, because I don't see any other reason you could not post for 10 days. Or better still, contact the moderators or the admins.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I am sure that you could not find your posts because moderators deleted it for you and this is normal and happens with everyone as moderators delete all low-quality and useless posts

Dear friend 

I am Vary sad for your problem.may be your post is unusefull for this reason papule give you warning. So see your warning point. That reason you can not get paid in last 10 days 

Thanks 

I thinks you were restricted from this forum for 10 days,that's why you cant post.and as you disobeyed the rules of this forum,it is general that many of your post will be deleted.You can't do anything about it.

If you do not find your posts, this is because it was deleted because it was an unhelpful or duplicate post and your inability to participate means that you received a warning point and punishment for violating the forum rules, so I advise you to review the rules for the forum

THINK POSITIVE

Open your profile and watch one more time. If not, it means that the your post wasn’t submitted. Maybe there were some problems with internet connection?

I think what is happening to your account is that you have probably gotten some warning points which may have gotten you suspended for some days so my advice to you would be to read all the rules and try your best not to break any of them.

Edited by Bruno52

Yes I can understand why you can't find your post just because your post was deleted and you are not the only one who is facing this many members face this problem so no need to worry about it

If you are unable to find your posts on this forum, it means they are deleted by moderators  because they were useless to keep here. Well, keep creating the constructive posts here so that they will not be deleted later. 

I did not find my posts that I did yesterday. Did something happen in the forum because I was unable to post for 10 days, can I know from you, is this also happening with you or not?

It is obvious that your posts or some of them broke the rules and you got a warning point. You should see it inside of your profile clearly.

If you were unable to make any posts, then it is for sure that your account got banned temporary due to breaking the rules. Contact the admins for more information. 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:24 PM, Maroua said:

So you are saying you are not active from last 10 days and yesterday you have posted and can't find the posts.You have posted on those topics which are  removed later by Mods.This can be the reason why you can't find them in your profile.This happened to all members.Also check your account   for warning points.

One of my friends faced this many times ago.The reason was he got 1 warning points but he wasn't restricted from posting.Still his last 30 posts were depleted.So i think in your case it happened completely same.As you got warning points and was restricted for posting 10 days,so your last day's posts was deleted.Be more careful about the rules from now.

Edited by Jami273
  • Useful or interesting 1

When you receive a warning due to an error, it is normal for you to delete your posts that the administration finds unhelpful, something that happens with many and no one is protected from these errors because we are human

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe you have some violation made in this forum and your post os deleted so you can't find it. Because if you have warning points there's a equal punishment to it that's why you can't post in 10 days.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:51 PM, marchal87 said:

There are two possibilities, either the published topic is not useful. Or the forum rules were violated in the post topic.  Go to see my activities and click on topics to make sure it was deleted

That's right buddy. If you cannot find your post I think it was considered as a useless content that's why it is not existed by the time you are looking for it. I suggest mate you should start to make a good useful content and always avoid violating some rules.

• +1 1