Marking Between! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Humbly ask you that now bitcointalk and Crypttalk is mere same, although bitcointalk has more useable history from Crypttalk. I mean more popular from Crypttalk, in this regard if give the mark within 100 then I provide 60 mark Crypttalk. Now how much much mark you will provide and why please share. Actually I want to know some unknown quality of Crypttalk so I have posted it. Sorry for my poorness.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

I worked on both sites and noticed a lot of differences between the two sites as it is very difficult to resemble them to each other Bitcoin Talk site for old members and the opportunity is low because it contains a lot of signature campaigns as for Crypto Talk contains payment equally and gives an opportunity for beginners to enter in the encryption which is great I give him a rating of 90 

Edited by magd
  • Useful or interesting 4

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will choose crypto talk over bitcoin talk. The reason is that crypto talk is easy to use and it is heaven of new members or new learners. But if we see bitcoin talk it is very difficult to understand the site. Bitcoin talk is best for old and experts. 

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

I will choose crypto talk over bitcoin talk. The reason is that crypto talk is easy to use and it is heaven of new members or new learners. But if we see bitcoin talk it is very difficult to understand the site. Bitcoin talk is best for old and experts. 

It takes time to grow Cryptotalk. Cryptotalk will definitely not catch up with its older brother in terms of parameters. 

1 hour ago, Syed Al Mamun said:

*Snip*

...in this regard if give the mark within 100 then I provide 60 mark Crypttalk. Now how much much mark you will provide and why please share. Actually I want to know some unknown quality of Crypttalk so I have posted it. Sorry for my poorness.

I have a legendary account in bitcointalk so i am using that too, but i am not sure what you are talking about? If you are talking about minimal lenght you have to post in signature campaigns in btct, it does vary with the campaigns. You can post without pay in there too.

Against Bitcoin talk forum,this forum is baby who have only age of few months and the other hand bitcoin talk is  big forum where numerous developer started their carrier  and built the first largest crypto plat form.This will take take for cryptotalk to recognised by world and i am positive the time will come sooner all we have to do work hard and stick with forum so we can also grow with forum.I will not give any marks to this forum because for me this forum is where sanctuary i learn many things and have respect for bitcoin talk.

I see cryptotalk doing well in the future than the bitcointalk. In here, everyone is given a chance to learn, earn and impact others, you earn based on reputation on bitcointalk.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 hours ago, Syed Al Mamun said:

Humbly ask you that now bitcointalk and Crypttalk is mere same, although bitcointalk has more useable history from Crypttalk. I mean more popular from Crypttalk, in this regard if give the mark within 100 then I provide 60 mark Crypttalk. Now how much much mark you will provide and why please share. Actually I want to know some unknown quality of Crypttalk so I have posted it. Sorry for my poorness.

Cryptotalk should be given 100 marks, because the forum has best themes and also users here is very active also paying its users, but bitcointalk marks is only because it is very long time forum.

The assessment and differentiaton of the two sites depends on the suddenly of the business of each of them because crypto is the forum that allows everyone to exchange lore

I have worked in both forums and the fact that there is a difference in these two sites, in the bitcointalk forum there are a lot of signature campaigns but you need a good rank to join and members are rewarded according to their ranks but here everyone is rewarded with the same amount and this is really good

Well my dear friend in my honest crypto is the first forum to give the opportunity and its gives everything genuinely, so I gave 100 out of 100 points from my side because I heard only bitcointalk, but i can't work in this form regarding to me crypto talk is great, because its gives me to learn about crypto currency and with decent earning also, so lam honest against this forum and really thankful this forum.

Bitcointalk is an old forum and the users are also satisfied and given good reviews about the forum. But Cryptotalk is also a very famous forum and the popularity it is gaining day by day is quite impressive. But the bitcointalk is quite strict about the rules and the payment starts when you complete a limited activity. But here you can earn easily only after completing your useful 100 posts. 

• +1 1

This has already been discussed a lot, and I think that if you don't like cryptotalk and prefer the other forum, you are welcome to leave and go there instead. Take your chances with trying to rank up for two years to full member, although you will notice after a while that these chances are just 0,001%. Spent your time in other forums that will provide you nothing, or stick with cryptotalk and try to make it better by posting quality publications with good grammar and structure.

If I was to be given the opportunity to give marks between cryptotalk and bitcoin talk in terms of which one is better than the other I was going to give cryptotalk 100 and bitcointalk 60 because I love this forum more than I know bitcointalk.

First cryptotalk is more contemporary than bitcointalk and it has less community. Also there is cryptotalk campaign which let you earn some bitcoins for participating in forum life. I think that cryptotalk can achieve btt lvl in some time if admins continue develop it 

Choose Crypto Talk via Bitcoin talk. Because crypto talk is easy to use and it is a new member or new student paradise. But if we look at Bitcoin, it's very difficult to understand the site. Bitcoin is old and best for experts.  

On 4/29/2020 at 7:03 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Yes If it comes to beginners that no experience here I think that the cryptotalk is better when it comes to that factor because it is much easy to use and beginner friendly unlike bitcointalk that I find hard to navigate and hard to use. 

At this stage of the forum's development, it is not worth evaluating or comparing it with other forums. The forum is only developing and many changes are possible in the future. One thing can be said that the popularity is growing and a lot of useful information for users. And when the forum is formed then you can compare and not now.

Well, there has a big difference between this two in terms of behavior of the members, in bitcointalk, all of the members are well mannered and also they are doing a quality posting because that forum is very strict when it comes to posts but here in this forum, there has a lot of low quality posters so that the moderators here are banning some country which is having a 95% of low quality posters.

If we compare currently scenario of bitcoin talk forum and crypto talk forum then the reputation of bitcoin talk forum has more then crypto talk forum. And after two or three years later if crypto talk forum paid like now it is paying their members i pretty sure its reputation more high then what bitcoin talk forum todays have. 

Both sites have their own pros and cons. I have also used Bitcointalk, to earn money at bitcointalk is comparitively difficult as on Cryptotalk but there is no doubt that bitcointalk is more popular because it is an old platform. I will give 80/100 to cryptotalk.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:03 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I think that Crypto Talk is much better than any other site in the field because it is easy and useful. The site members are cooperating with each other and they are helping each other. I will give it 80

The bitcoin talk forum differs a lot from this forum, because this forum pays all members the same amount, whatever the member’s rank, in addition to obtaining the rank depends on the number of posts only while the bitcoin talk forum pays according to the rank the person owns and that the way to obtain the rank is a matter Very difficult, as the rank depends on a feature called merit points, and these points are awarded by the members' titles

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For mine experience i haven't been much time for Bitcoicointalk, as for new members to grow there it's very difficult but here all the learners and pro are paid equally. That's why i prefer Cryptotalk more than Bitcoicointalk . I would give 100 out of 100 for Cryptotalk.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think I would give Bitcoin that tag a score of seven out of ten. As for that crypto I would give it a nine out of ten because it still lacks a lot of good features that should be added.