Marking Between! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

For me without a doubt the best is Cryptotalk and the reasons for taking it as such is because in this forum equality exists in the first place. Once we finish our first 100 home posts when we are new users we automatically start to have the same benefits as any member in this community, regardless of seniority or rank. The 100 publications if we strive in a period of no more than 5 days and after that we begin to participate with the possibilities of winning, apart from that we support each other as a family without any discrimination and when we see that mistakes are made we try to help correct them. Bitcointalk may be a forum that is old, but it can never exceed Cryptotalk's function, purpose, and utility.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I haven't honestly used Bitcointalk but haven't really heard anything amazing about that forum. What I can truly say is that Cryptotalk offers such a good variety of crypto-related topics with more than interesting information. This is very much appreciated, especially by beginners. Then, my rate for Cryptotalk would be 100/100.

• +2 1

Indeed bitcointalk is more popular than cryptotalk but in terms of payment I think cryptotalk is better, because it pays in bitcoin. At bitcointalk we can't get a steady income there, it really depends on the project that is followed, successful or not.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Humbly ask you that now bitcointalk and Crypttalk is mere same, although bitcointalk has more useable history from Crypttalk. I mean more popular from Crypttalk, in this regard if give the mark within 100 then I provide 60 mark Crypttalk. Now how much much mark you will provide and why please share. Actually I want to know some unknown quality of Crypttalk so I have posted it. Sorry for my poorness.

Cryptotalk and also the Bitcointalk almost same but the Bitcointalk users are very high but the cryptotalk users are also high and cryptotalk now almost touch the level of the bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The majority of people here will choose CryptoTalk as a pretty decent income, in CryptoTalk we can get paid after 7 days later. But it's very different if on Bitcointalk, there we don't get bitcoins but tokens that we can't sell before the coin project is listed on the exchange.

• +1 2

I personally would choose the use of the cryptotalk forum as opposed to the bitcointalk forum and the reason behind this is simple, which is the earning potential. If you look at bitcointalk you need to get to a certain level before you can start to earn and with the number of members that are on there and the number of topics that have already been covered, this can be quite hard to achieve. Here on the other hand you are able to earn after 100 posts which is great for beginners that want to earn and learn at the same time as it provides them with a very nice incentive. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Personally, I recommend Cryptotalk forum over Bitcointalk forum because Cryptotalk forum enables anybody and anyone to join freely in getting free crypto world knowledge, and also it enables its forum members to earn both satoshi and Talk token bonuses per each useful and informative shared post that could provide help to other forum members without investing unlike to Bitcointalk forum

Edited by leakydonney

Cryptotalk newly introduced to the people and the bitcointalk is older than the cryptotalk therefore it is more useable as compared to cryptotalk.

Cryptotalk newly introduced to the people and the bitcointalk is older than the cryptotalk therefore it is more useable as compared to cryptotalk.

Giving only 60/100 to Cryptotalk is very poor from anyone, I would give at least 80/100 and this just because there are many improvements that are planned to be made, that will help the forum become a forum used even more than bitcointalk.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:03 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Humbly ask you that now bitcointalk and Crypttalk is mere same, although bitcointalk has more useable history from Crypttalk. I mean more popular from Crypttalk, in this regard if give the mark within 100 then I provide 60 mark Crypttalk. Now how much much mark you will provide and why please share. Actually I want to know some unknown quality of Crypttalk so I have posted it. Sorry for my poorness.

In the other forum, I could not gain any mark. I think it is difficult to work with it, but I resort to it every time in order to learn and benefit

I wouldn't put bitcoin talk to 100 in a scale. It is not perfect and is looking very poor lately, the only thing that saves it are some early miners and whales that keep using it. I hope they like Cryptotalk too and find it as a good alternative. For me it is already better.

21 hours ago, zhoutong said:

I wouldn't put bitcoin talk to 100 in a scale. It is not perfect and is looking very poor lately, the only thing that saves it are some early miners and whales that keep using it. I hope they like Cryptotalk too and find it as a good alternative. For me it is already better.

Cryptotalk forum is unique I have to confess because only in this forum we can earn two different coins for a single work and we can as well earn more extra coins by participating in the betfury signature campaign in this same forum.

I give the mark 90 for Cryptotalk and 50 for Bitcointalk. This after good consideration and same time spend in both. If anyone disagrees I can listen but this is the real values for both forums and this will be shown later when Cryptotalk becomes number one forum and bitcointalk just a place where bounty farmers stay.

• +2 1

Not that I have used Bitcointalk but I've read so much reviews about it and it's incomparable to the existence of cryptotalk, that's to my opinion though and it may vary from another person's. But cryptotalk will always be the best to me

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't have to give any good rating to bitcointalk. They don't care to help bitcoin anymore and this is proven because all the early people that made Bitcoin what it is today have left that forum disgusted. Nothing more to say about bitcointalk, just the fact that because Satoshi found it, and there are still many good posts from very early days when Hal and Gavin were posting.

Edited by cryptovlek

The title means what exactly? I have never heard this expression making between. It just doesn't exist and it is something that you thought up, it makes no meaning and has nothing to do with the content of this post, which also could easily be in the About section where many similar posts also exist, I don't know how many rules this post violated.

Dear friend actually I didn't use bitcoin talk so I cannot compare these two sides but I want to say that this crypto talk forum is the best farm I have ever seen because it gives us a great knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also we can good profits from it by just posting and this is a very good forum for business to learn about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

You could explain why you are giving 100 to Bitcointalk. Is this because they have anything good to offer to us? All they do there is trying to bury one another, are divided into teams of influence and are battling together agains any newbie dragging the forum in fights and being pricks. 

I think you have the marks mistaken friend. It is 100 for Cryptotalk and 60 for Bitcointalk. I have given in another post my view, and I don't like to repeat my self, but I think what Cryptotalk is doing it is creating adoption, while bitcointalk is reducing it.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 4:03 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Dude  both of the websites are good in their own way but cryptotalk and is much better like in this there is no discrimination among the members all of us get the same payment but there are a lot of signature campaigns and member ranking payments in bitcointalk.

If I had to choose between cryptotalk and bitcointalk in terms of which is better, I'd give cryptotalk a score of 100 and bitcointalk a score of 60 because I prefer this forum to bitcointalk.

• +1 1

You can not compare both as the cryptotalk is still very new platform while comparing to the bitcointalk so you can not say that which one is the best right now.

I think you darken CryptoTalk forum a little bit, I think it is the best forum for learning about the field, I know a lot of people who started here as beginners and now they are traders and investors with a high level of professionalism and professionalism, if I will hold the forum out of a hundred, the evaluation will be 80 %

• +2 1

Yes I also agree with your suggestion about this site and your information is very informative for me and all other users who are working on it because according to my point of view there is no big difference between the Crypto talk and the Crypto because Crypto is one of the worldwide program which is used in all over the world and there are several people attached to the site and unmarked and more profitable running through this site and an much and more profits that you want from any online earning site.

I would choose cryptotalk as its very much user friendly and has a lot of potential in it. It tell users with a lot of valuable information aside from earning some money. So crytotalk is the most preferable one for me