Another Free Ethereum Earning app. - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Another Free Ethereum Earning app.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:53 AM, betelihem said:

Yeah the price is increasing and it have good future for investors, and i don't complain about the amount they give us little amount its free i don't pay anything for it so its okay for more, its better than nothing.

The price of ethereum is mot increasing for now, it was ones $280 this year and some invested it but later dropped. Now, ether is at 206 to a dollar. Only what we expect now is the price to increase. 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, Yomose said:

The price of ethereum is mot increasing for now, it was ones $280 this year and some invested it but later dropped. Now, ether is at 206 to a dollar. Only what we expect now is the price to increase. 

Yeah if most investors invest or buy etherum then the price will increase but most investors or most ehterum holders sell the coin then the coin price will drop, but i hope it increase back because i am holding some ETH coins.

On 5/22/2020 at 8:21 AM, Honny143 said:

Well i am also play games to earn some free coins and i am also interested to earn ETH because bitcoin is not profitable to earn through games, but ETH is good and ETH prices is low around 210$ dollars, if we collect some coins through this app its really helpful, when ETH prices increase thanks to share this game.

If you are not sure if this app is that trusted to use or not, it is not recommended.Check official site and trusted app store. If this app is for both iOS and Android phone, only install from either appstore or playstore after reviewing user's reviews 😊

3 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

If you are not sure if this app is that trusted to use or not, it is not recommended.Check official site and trusted app store. If this app is for both iOS and Android phone, only install from either appstore or playstore after reviewing user's reviews 😊

This app is legit, i earn there are so meany apps legit and paying, and also this app have the same version for bitcoin earning, i am sharing it for the members to try it, but you can check it on playstore you will find all the information that you want.

15 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

Hey @betelihem
Do you still use the application to produce ethereum to this day. Or the application is dead and does not pay again? Because usually applications like this don't last long or are difficult to produce, so people will leave.

No they still paying, and they are still good app, i also posted another free etherum earning apps try them, they are easy and legit still paying apps, i hope you enjoy them, i use them fro free times,

58 minutes ago, Imran01234 said:

You will be amazed at the number of coins you have collected. If you want to make good money with these apps, take it as a game to enjoy. Applications These are very true and they have many users

Yeah bro we don't have to think like we are working for the app, think like we are playing the game for fun, and we can make good money, meany peoples complain how much it pays but, as long as its free then its worth it.

15 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah bro we don't have to think like we are working for the app, think like we are playing the game for fun, and we can make good money, meany peoples complain how much it pays but, as long as its free then its worth it.

If you talk about playing game, it will be a waste of time for someone like me, I think those that like ptc and faucets may also like such taking-time with little profit games. 

6 hours ago, Yomose said:

If you talk about playing game, it will be a waste of time for someone like me, I think those that like ptc and faucets may also like such taking-time with little profit games. 

Sorry but most members like earning from this apps because there are some times we use out phones like for social medias so enstaid of spending m time on social medias i play this games, and also i let my little brother to play it for me so i still earn money.

Thanks for sharing this app but i want to ask how much we can earn from this app. As you are saying it looks good for earning. But if it pay more than 1$ daily then we should try it. 

17 hours ago, betelihem said:

Sorry but most members like earning from this apps because there are some times we use out phones like for social medias so enstaid of spending m time on social medias i play this games, and also i let my little brother to play it for me so i still earn money.

Playing games I good to earn crypto like bitcoin but I do not do such, i prefer to use my device to claim legit airdrops, join some bounty campaigns and cryptotalk campaign which even take my day. They are profitable than such. 

Is this app can gives us good income? Because i have tried a lots of crypto earning apps and i earn just a little and because of that i can't withdraw my earnings because it is hard to reach the minimum amount of withdrawal. But i want to try this app to make some extra earnings.

8 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

Is this app can gives us good income? Because i have tried a lots of crypto earning apps and i earn just a little and because of that i can't withdraw my earnings because it is hard to reach the minimum amount of withdrawal. But i want to try this app to make some extra earnings.

Yeah most free earning sites and apps pay little and its hard to rich the minimum withdrawal i feel you bro i also face this things, but this app have very little minimum withdrawal and you can rich with one day, and its good app, the app pays based on your works.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:46 AM, Yomose said:

Playing games I good to earn crypto like bitcoin but I do not do such, i prefer to use my device to claim legit airdrops, join some bounty campaigns and cryptotalk campaign which even take my day. They are profitable than such. 

Bro to be honest i never get airdrops from any sites, but i always  want to get airdrops but i don't know how i get them most airdrop sits asks KYC verification's and its hard to give my ID information's.

5 hours ago, betelihem said:

Bro to be honest i never get airdrops from any sites, but i always  want to get airdrops but i don't know how i get them most airdrop sits asks KYC verification's and its hard to give my ID information's.

You are right, if you are on exchanges telegram groups like the yobit, binance or other exchanges, they update new airdrops and some has no KYC required, but some can be fake. 

Edited by Yomose

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

You are right, if you are on exchanges telegram groups like the yobit, binance or other exchanges, they update pee with new airdrops and some has no KYC required, but some can be fake. 

But we need to be careful of telegram because some airdrops are fake, I will prefer airdrops on legit wallets and exchanges, some also are not KYC but not common. A food example is Yoda yobit airdrop. 

8 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

But we need to be careful of telegram because some airdrops are fake, I will prefer airdrops on legit wallets and exchanges, some also are not KYC but not common. A food example is Yoda yobit airdrop. 

You are right yoda was the best airdrop i even seen, it was mu first time i earn airdrops, and since then i didn't find any of this sites, which gives airdrop sites, without kyc versification, and bro if you have any airdrops without kyc, just send me your referral link on my message please okay, thanks

Do you have a link for this apps paps? Looks like very interesting specially if it is true that it will pay eth to all user of this game, i would like to try it. Thanks for share.

19 hours ago, Sentry said:

Hey mate, did you already made a withdraw on this Eth paying game application? If so, then could you at least give us some proof? Would try this games as soon as you gave us the proof of payment! Anyways, thank you for sharing this with us!

Better not to waste your time, this kind of games as well all know are time wasting. Although it can pay more than faucets but still a waste of time even if it is true. I have played many games like this before to earn only little. 

@Iambee @King98 @john1010 @Sentry hey guys thanks for your support, and for more information, this app is a gaming app so the payment depends based on our works, if we play harder and take more time we earn more moneys, and also i did receive payment from it, i didn't share it because my wallet don't allow me to screenshot, that's way sorry for that, and guys you can check the playstore review it have best review they also have bitcoin earning apps, just try it its good app, but don't expect to much money from it because its free earning apps, thank you all.

I have been playing this game for a while and frankly its profits were very low so this game is a waste of time and needs for several weeks playing so that you can collect $ 1 so I do not advise anyone

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well bro can you provide some more information about this game , like how much we can earn , minimum withdraw and any payment proofs, as many of such apps doesn't pays and has huge minimum withdraw points. Anyway thanks for letting us informed about it.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 01.06.2020 at 20:08, betelihem said:

and also i did receive payment from it,

This is good. How long time does it take to earn money for first withdraw? How do you think can we earn 2-3 dollars per week, and how much time we should to spend for this? I think i can to spend some time at the work ))

• +5 1

💙https://main.community/i/YZBWSJ криптосообщество с оплатой без вложений

коллекционная NFT игра sorare.com/r/crockez 💙

10 minutes ago, crockez said:

This is good. How long time does it take to earn money for first withdraw? How do you think can we earn 2-3 dollars per week, and how much time we should to spend for this? I think i can to spend some time at the work ))

Actually its a game, so the earning amounts depends on our works,  if we play more times it will give us good amounts of moneys but to be honest this kinds of apps don't pay that much moneys because they are free earning apps, but they are better than playing games fro without money right.

Is this app still working? I think that most such applications are similar and all they are created to earn money, not to give them. It is always big minimal withdraw and it`s not easy to reach this amount