Free Etherum. - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Free Etherum.

I think that these types of apps where small amounts of ethereum are paid are currently not very beneficial since the network transaction fees are very high and it will take a long time to get a minimum withdrawal amount and of which we will lose a large part, hopefully that with the launch of ETH 2.0 the fees will go down and become more feasible.

Get to test, the applications, from the same developer. And I can assure you, yes, it pays. A little low, but it's free.

To the people, who get to read, my comment. I ask you to investigate smart contracts, from ETHERIUN.

It is a business with a great future and they can participate in it, without investment.

Thank you for this application. Indeed, we need these sites. This is the time of the Internet, and everyone knows that he has a bright future. I personally worked in many applications and sites. The currency of ethereum is an advanced currency that will reach the top in the future.

As for the Bfast Bfree application, it appears to me that it is wonderful and gives profits at the level. I hope everyone will work in it and share it so that the benefit will prevail.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:54 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys since the price of ETH is increasing so much and i think its better to earn ETH at this time, so i brought you this app called "Efast Efree" its free Ethereum earning app like "Bfast Bfree" its a ptc app you will earn ETH for watching advertisements but its fast and easy to earn, try it.

efast.jpg

eth.jpg

Hello friend, in some moments I get to use it is good but it pays very little when the required minimum is reached, they should put more options to win or more chances to see more videos

Uh sounds interesting, I'll go to check it out, hope still works, thanks for sharing :)

Edited by Leya
  • +5 1

Interesting application to earn ethereum I use apps that pay in Bcash and Litecoin but I have not yet met an app that makes ethereum payments, I will try it, I see that it has good comments to earn with ethereum.

3 hours ago, Leya said:

Suena interesante, iré a verlo, espero que aún funcione, gracias por compartir 🙂

I'm interested, I think there will be two

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 5:54 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys since the price of ETH is increasing so much and i think its better to earn ETH at this time, so i brought you this app called "Efast Efree" its free Ethereum earning app like "Bfast Bfree" its a ptc app you will earn ETH for watching advertisements but its fast and easy to earn, try it.

efast.jpg

eth.jpg

Thank you very much my friend, the bitcoin I have used it but I did not know what was available for ethereum and it goes directly to coinbase I imagine finally thanks for your information and more than now I wanted to earn ethereum because if it is rising apart it is much more versatile bitcoin so get to work today I download it thanks

Very good app, thank you for buying it, I didn't know it, it reminds me a lot of another similar one called Bfast Bfree, very reliable, maybe it's from the same developers, thanks !!

These Apps always end up being a scam, they start paying on time and then stop paying without any explanation. There should be more controls over those applications.

On 5/5/2020 at 1:36, betelihem said:

Okey amigo, no te preocupes si tienes algún problema, avísame, y creo que ya te lo dije, cuando presiones el giro puede decir que no tienes suficiente energía, solo cierra la aplicación y también cierra si las aplicaciones usadas aumentaron. y ábralo de nuevo. 

I agree that ethereum will continue to increase in price, I have a lot of faith in that currency, that is why almost all my applications and pages try to earn only that currency, I am going to test that application to see how it goes. ..

There are many ways to get ethereum for free, you just have to look in the right place and if they ask you to send some money avoid it because they are scams

hi how are you doing, is this application still paying and so far how much for the minimum withdrawal now there are so many applications like this and usually give a very long withdrawal period so that users forget about the WD transaction

• +1 1

Apparently when we look at the price of ETH against BTC the price shows a not very encouraging drop and unfortunately what I mentioned last week has happened and the price is giving a correction that is already 50% of its extension.
On the other hand, when we look at the price of ETH in the exchange houses where they can be purchased for dollars, the outlook is a bit more encouraging as we see how the downward movement may end and we see at least the price of ETH consolidate. Only time will take us out of this uncertainty.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It's overly low paying there are many preferred methods of gaining GWEI over these portable spigot type applications. I comprehend if individuals are apathetic and click it on occasion and they like solace of an application utilizing however it's in every case better to utilize lets express FaucetPay fixtures to take Satoshi. Ethereum fixtures are continually coming up short on contrasted with BTC ones.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for sharing it with us, but I think you should explain more about it, how to work on it, and how much time it takes to win a good sum.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:54 AM, betelihem said:

efast.jpg

eth.jpg

It sounds good, but I need to know if the app is available for IOS too, and a I want to know how long I would can withdrawal my money and how much is the minimum for it. I want to know that questions. Bye and have a good day !!!!

• Useful or interesting 1