Free Etherum. - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Free Etherum.

13 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I really trust you brother no problem for that you seems a good man  and you have experience with this application ,I have just installed and let you know if there is any issue 

Okey friend don't worry if you face any problem let me know, and i think i already told you, when you hit the spin it may say you don't have enough energy just close the app and also close if from risen used apps and open it again. 

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, betelihem said:

Okey friend don't worry if you face any problem let me know, and i think i already told you, when you hit the spin it may say you don't have enough energy just close the app and also close if from risen used apps and open it again. 

Yes brother i have face of this problem but dont worry i know this issue in other application all have the same work ,they slow the points when you want to reach the 5000 point

On 5/4/2020 at 10:25 PM, omaralirajbd said:

Dear friend thank for sharing this information and free earning application. ETH is good cryptocurrency and I interested to earning this cryptocurrency. I think I will try this application and may be earn ETH cryptocurrency.

Yeah its good app, you can earn from it at any time, also they have a bitcoin earning app similar with this app i mentioned it on the post, its called bfast bfree, and they are very popular, i hope you find it good.

It's super low paying there are many better ways of earning GWEI than these mobile faucet type apps. I understand if people are lazy and click it once in a while and they like comfort of an app using but it's always better to use lets say FaucetPay faucets to take Satoshi instead. Ethereum faucets are always underpaying compared to BTC ones.

• +3 1

There is nothing in trying such application if they pays you good enough amount. I have tried ptc on some faucets website before trust me it wasn't really worth my time. I would give it a try if you can tell how much can you earn monthly from this application? 

23 hours ago, neurolicious said:

It's super low paying there are many better ways of earning GWEI than these mobile faucet type apps. I understand if people are lazy and click it once in a while and they like comfort of an app using but it's always better to use lets say FaucetPay faucets to take Satoshi instead. Ethereum faucets are always underpaying compared to BTC ones.

Of curse   ethereum faucets pays less thank bitcoin faucets because the price of bitcoin and etherium is not equal and most crypto users don't use etherume faucets they are more interested on bitcoins because they think only bitcoin is worth of money

There are many of the ptc apps that are out there on the play store with each one offering a way to earn with ptc and there are many of them that are in fact scams and do not actually pay out. The app that you are suggesting here does seem interesting, especially with eth proving to be a very good crypto investment, however my concern is the legitimacy of this app. If you have a proof of payment can you please update you post with this information.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I see there are different different apps for difference Crypto currency, i Sure by using this app it's NJ not an easy Tu to generate a good amount of money because earning is too low there , I will recommend to make some refferal then you can accept a good earning through it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 5/10/2020 at 2:08 PM, BrolySSJ said:

There are many of the ptc apps that are out there on the play store with each one offering a way to earn with ptc and there are many of them that are in fact scams and do not actually pay out. The app that you are suggesting here does seem interesting, especially with eth proving to be a very good crypto investment, however my concern is the legitimacy of this app. If you have a proof of payment can you please update you post with this information.

Its legit, i know there are so meany apps that waits till we rich the withdrawal limit and don't pay us, buy this app is good they also have bitcoin earning app so they are good also you can read the reviews about the app,

2 hours ago, Majeshi said:

I know this app but am not using it, they pay very low amount  and maybe if you are lucky you can win at least good amount. Am using cryptopop game and they pay me many ethereum than any other mobile app.

Yeah i know cryptopop, they pay good, but they all are the same they all pay little money and its good better than wasting time on games that don't pay and wasting times on social medias, i like free earning apps,

thanks for sharing with us.most of apps like this pay small amount of money but im interested in this app.how much can i earn daily without referral and how much is minimum to withdraw?

7 minutes ago, melikf78 said:

thanks for sharing with us.most of apps like this pay small amount of money but im interested in this app.how much can i earn daily without referral and how much is minimum to withdraw?

There is no daily limit of earning you can earn based on your effort, when i say effort don't scare its easy to earn only click and watch advertisement and you will earn, you can do this even when you are working in this forum, and the minimum withdrawal is 5000 points and they payment is instant, i hop you enjoy  it.

This app seems interesting but it's not interesting at all.i had tried this app for a long time but I couldn't get enough to reach minimum withdraw limit.but after spending a lot of time, I reached minimum withdraw limit but it didn't paid me.i would suggest you to not try it.it is just a waste of time.

This application in terms of the credibility of the transfer is good and sets one day per week to withdraw the currencies, but the problem is that with the rise in the price of Ethereum and increased interest in this currency has become less credible as the withdrawal limits have been raised and the profits are reduced and a significant delay in completing withdrawals

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

This app seems interesting but it's not interesting at all.i had tried this app for a long time but I couldn't get enough to reach minimum withdraw limit.but after spending a lot of time, I reached minimum withdraw limit but it didn't paid me.i would suggest you to not try it.it is just a waste of time.

Come on bro don't say that, i received so meany payments instantly form this app, why do you say that, i mean i am sure that this app paid me even for registering on the app, bro just don't say things like this maybe you were using another  app, because this app also have similar app for bitcoin and both are paying me, and you can read the comments they received  there payment, don't say this app is not paying, make sure you installed the right app, and to be honest i riches the minimum withdrawal with less than one day it doesn't take that much time, and i never post apps that never pays its spamming okay. and see the screenshot

3.png

2 minutes ago, hanik0v said:

min to withdraw your eth ?

About 5000 points, you can withdraw it, but the withdrawals are every 5 days to protect and secure the app from scammers and hackers, and its so easy to rich the minimum withdrawal just try it and you will find it good,

Hey mate.Thanks a lot for sharing about the app. I have used quite a few apps like it.I have also used Bfast Bfree and i also got payment from this apps,but payment amount wasn't sufficient.I was able to earn some single cent in a week.So i think,as Efast Efree is completely similar to Bfast Bfree apps,it will not be a good app for earning.

Edited by Jami273
  • +2 1

Well Nate you share good earning app previously u use bfast bfree app, but some reasons I leave this app, but you mention efast and efree also same developer to launch this app, because names are similar maybe fast also same to earn ETH,once I try this app and decide continue are leave because this app earnings not profitable its take so much time to reach minimum withdrawl amount.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Jami273 said:

Hey mate.Thanks a lot for sharing about the app. I have used quite a few apps like it.I have also used Bfast Bfree and i also got payment from this apps,but payment amount wasn't sufficient.I was able to earn some single cent in a week.So i think,as Efast Efree is completely similar to Bfast Bfree apps,it will not be a good app for earning.

Yeah this app is similar with bfast bfree, but its easy to earn from them i can earn so much with one day, i mean its not hard to earn from both apps, i don't know how it takes 1 week for you but i only need just hours to get good money.

I'd love to have stats and amounts earned per month with all these apps. I wouldn't care to download something that will waste my time for a pittiful amount of crypto. Sadly all the posts on the section do not have any claims on how much they earn.

What is the equivalent in Ethereum for 5000 points? I think it can be a good point if you join a payment proof. I will probably try it.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 5/22/2020 at 4:50 PM, bitcoinb said:

What is the equivalent in Ethereum for 5000 points? I think it can be a good point if you join a payment proof. I will probably try it.

It dependes on the current price of Etherume, that means if etherum price drops the 5000 point worth of etherum will rice and if the price of Etherum increases the 5000 point worth of etherum will decrease, 

• +1 1

Earnings by watching ads from this sort of applications will be extremely lower and another problem with such applications is, ads are supplied according to the tier countries. This sort of App developers might earn extremely more than its users. 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Earnings by watching ads from this sort of applications will be extremely lower and another problem with such applications is, ads are supplied according to the tier countries. This sort of App developers might earn extremely more than its users. 

So every site gives for there users less than they earn, and free money is free no matter how little it is, i mean there are more than 1 million users for this app and they are legit that means more than 1 million peoples think that money is money as long as its free. sorry to say that but i earn from such sites easily. 

Thank you for sharing this app with us, it is just valuable for earning ETH for free. But in my view there are a lot of apps, which pay really a little amount and it is to me just wasting of time. Is it one of them, which pays a little?