How to earn from HYIP sites - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rezzougali1985

How to earn from HYIP sites

Posted (edited)

images.jpg.bf6d8a9a6216dadbb60c4bccac519362.jpg

Dear members Hello,

We all know that this field of investment is very risky and dangerous and for me, i don't recommend it because 95% of them are scam and are scheme ponzi but there is some tips to earn and run as i did for some sites so you have to follow this instructions carefully

- The older the HYIP gets, the riskier it become

- Hyip is not a get rich quick scheme

- Only join the 02 shortest plans being offered by the site

- 2% to 7% rates per day are average, anything beyond is risky and anything low is not worth it

- Apply due diligence at all times (read, research, study, and ask as required)

- Join sites that are 1 to 2 days old especially for rates more than 8%

- Only reinvest a small portion of your profit (if you plan to reinvest)

- record all your HYIP investments for easy monitoring 

- Don't be greedy by staying in a site for too long (Hit and run)

- Don't invest big money in just one HYIP, learn how to diversify

- Avoid sites that has 'hour' as par of their name.

- Do not trust sites that promises high hourly profits.

- Avoid over-used or copy-cat HYIP designs.

Hope this guidelines will help you in your investment in HYIP and put a good reputation if you  like it 

Source: from the guidelines of investor-protect.com

Edited by rezzougali1985

Investing in HYIPs sites involves risk of being scammed because most of them are scam but I think the tips you have given can help if followed but we shouldn't invest what we cannot afford to lose.

the hyips are really very risky in order to somehow be able to profit from these systems you have to be among the first to join because then in a short time they stop paying...

468x60.png.9271e590cd76073873a8096619608978.png

HYIP is known as the riskiest investment, when you deal with these kind of websites you have to be careful. Thanks for the tips that you’re giving to us! 

• Useful or interesting 1

4 minutes ago, Hala99 said:

HYIP is known as the riskiest investment, when you deal with these kind of websites you have to be careful. Thanks for the tips that you’re giving to us! 

I shared this guide lines after loosing A lot in this kind of sites but now i don't loose a lot just by following and apply this guide lines above but for le if i am newbies i prefer to not invest on it

Hyip are high yield investment program which is a type of ponzi scheme, the ones I participated in, in 2016 was a scam and I lost over $500. Good not to invest in such scheme at all. 

I know so much about pyramidal, ponzi scheme and other types of high field investment programs, they are not good especially for people that do not know about it, many people although could have gained from it but more people lost from it. 

Perhaps there is a way to profit from hyip but there is extremely high-risk involved and you will have to outsmart the scammers. I guess that only if there is some DeFi process which would automatically allow you to exit your investment and withdraw there might be less risk involved, still eventually all hyips collapse just because they are all ponzi's.