Same punch happened with bitcoin and crypto market or not possible - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chrislynn

Same punch happened with bitcoin and crypto market or not possible

Before the 10th March 2020 no one knows that some days huge amounts of dumps are ready round the corner and only few lucky traders who expecting bitcoin to 6450$ then he opened their shorts positions from 7800$ but most of people's expecting more hipe for 8400$ or 9150$ but short position wins and bitcoin goes low to 3770$ and now again bitcoin reached 7960$ can bitcoin goes down to 9450$ or 5850$ or straight forward up trend to 8400$ then 9450$. What's next surprise for us ?

Seems that we are being actually pumped for many reasons. One might be the use of Tether by some shady ponzi business once again, but I think that most are coming from stablecoins supporting the price (more than 1billion printed in a month) and from investors that are looking into the halving. Hopefully we will witness organic growth as well. I have high hopes that this summer we will revisit ATH of $20k.

Some expect that the surprise will be the price drop by half, but I follow several analysts who talk about Bitcoin expectations and put clear evidence resulting from real studies that the price will rise more than expected. However, I did not exaggerate the expectation and I do not think it will exceed $ 12,000

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everything can happened in crypto market because the past has history of it. That bitcoin suddenly dumped from 13000$ to 6450$ but now its price only reached to 9400$ and still bitcoin price is 8706$ and soon hopefully its price takes some more dip and we expected to 6450$.

The cryptocurrency market is experiencing a lot of price fluctuations and its price cannot be accurately predicted, and we know that bitcoin in the coming days is ahead of half of bitcoin, perhaps the price will rise in the coming days to exceed the price of $ 10,000

That's why so many experts believe bitcoin.prices not stable,its always fluctuates like seen in last month where we lost prices of bitcoin  4000$ dollars,no one predicts bitcoin recover this level present 9000$ dollars and on one wants to drop again.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:23 PM, chrislynn said:

Before the 10th March 2020 no one knows that some days huge amounts of dumps are ready round the corner and only few lucky traders who expecting bitcoin to 6450$ then he opened their shorts positions from 7800$ but most of people's expecting more hipe for 8400$ or 9150$ but short position wins and bitcoin goes low to 3770$ and now again bitcoin reached 7960$ can bitcoin goes down to 9450$ or 5850$ or straight forward up trend to 8400$ then 9450$. What's next surprise for us ?

Well, bitcoin is not stopping to surprise us. Well, if I were to ask, I hope that bitcoin will reach $10000 again. It is because halving is here and I expecting that it goes to high this week. If that happens, then it is a good opportunity for us to sell our bitcoins.

On 5/2/2020 at 7:08 PM, Honny143 said:

That's why so many experts believe bitcoin.prices not stable,its always fluctuates like seen in last month where we lost prices of bitcoin  4000$ dollars,no one predicts bitcoin recover this level present 9000$ dollars and on one wants to drop again.

Well, experts has many experienced in terms of the price of bitcoin so that we need to used their predictions as a based knowledge for the coming events of bitcoin including to it's price.

Our next surprise is the bitcoin to have more rises in price, may be it will be above $10000 soon. Bitcoin is just unpredictable and this is just lucky if your prediction come true

Sometimes I hate having to read out bitcoin price analysis when having to reach out for the price of Bitcoin to actually going to be at, as when. Looking at bitcoin and the point of strong hold when having to look at it's present price of $9417 as of may 29. I think the strong hold is at $8700 

The next surprise will be the more higher price for the bitcoins. Because now the market is up. The price is at 10k usd. And soon a bullrun will occur. Already a halving took place in the crypto world and the prices are growing after that. Expert mentioned that within 3 to 6 months the prices will be 2x or 4x than now. And it will cross almost 25k usd. So this will be a big surprise for us too. 

Bitcoin showed many times that everything may change literally within few hours. I do not know what to expect from it in coming days, but I heard its going to go to 11000 after some little correction. 

The prices at the beginning of the year witnessed large fluctuations and lower prices due to the approaching of the half event and the spread of the Corona virus, but before the arrival of the half event several days ago the price rose slightly and after the end of the half event the price remained stable for a period of time and today the price began to rise and very significantly, where the price reached $ 10200 and from Then it decreased a little and I think that the fluctuations will remain like this until the end of the year until the price reaches $ 15,000 or more

The cryptocurrency market, specifically Bitcoin, is full of surprises, so you should always expect it to happen and you will win a lot of money. Bitcoin yesterday rose by $ 1,000 and then decreased by the same amount in hours.

15 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

The cryptocurrency market, specifically Bitcoin, is full of surprises, so you should always expect it to happen and you will win a lot of money. Bitcoin yesterday rose by $ 1,000 and then decreased by the same amount in hours.

Not even only bitcoin, all other coin in the first 20 that are not stable in price also increased and deceased by such amount. And also, there could be dumped and pump in any cryptocurrency at any time. 

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

Not even only bitcoin, all other coin in the first 20 that are not stable in price also increased and deceased by such amount. And also, there could be dumped and pump in any cryptocurrency at any time. 

Yes, I have thought that other currencies are also very volatile in their prices as a result of the absolute control of their whales, whoever has a greater amount of the currency is in control.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:20 AM, magd said:

Some expect that the surprise will be the price drop by half, but I follow several analysts who talk about Bitcoin expectations and put clear evidence resulting from real studies that the price will rise more than expected. However, I did not exaggerate the expectation and I do not think it will exceed $ 12,000

I also do follow many bitcoin price analysts and they are saying this year theris going to be a huge bull run and they always encourage to keep holding and I think this will be our great surprise if bitcoin price touches 20k as said by many experts and analysts.