I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

It is not worth it, I can answer any questions that the comments talk about or discuss with the members in the comments about the topic, not only I care about the number of responses.

I prefer to comment on topics that I find useful and the ones that I have knowledge on about cryptocurrency rather than the ones that have fewer or more comments.

• +1 1

I also agree with you because or you when we reply to those topic that are new and have only less amount of reply we would be able to promote such topics so that more people would get to reply to those topics as well. This way there will be more number of quality post that can be commented by the users. Do not just comment on for those topics that have more number of replies.

Yes we have to reply on that posts which have less comments if that post is useful,informative and relevent to the forum if that post is related to the forum then i will not comment on that post

I look for good topics  to reply. Bad topics are not available  because they were deleted by forum. I participate only in the best topics to share ideas. 

Yes my friend I agree with you . I also think it would be great if we do this as there maybe great topics which haven't recieved enough reputation it deserves. Out comment would really help the post. Make sure you choose more useful posts.

• +2 2

Yes thats true, and when you are able to go to certain heights then the truth is you are able to know so many things that are going tor really define what is good, the topics with less replies makes it easy to see who did reply so and so and in the end we are all suppose to really be working as hard for it. So the truth is less replied topics are good because they attract more readers and a good post will earn you some good up votes.

• +3 1

Usually, the cause of the few responses is either difficult and incomprehensible to the majority, or it is bad. Caution must be exercised because in the second case, it may be subject to caution and thus a waste of effort.

• +1 1

I like to reply on topics which is usefull for all members in this forum. I do not care if it has more or less reply.Everyone should follow this technique which is good for all 

In this regard, I would like to say that one of the first people to come is one and the same, I am one of them But I want to thank you for your work because a lot of people can learn a lot through you, but I try to comment on what I know, but I don't say much about what I know.

6 hours ago, Nicole018 said:

I also agree with you because or you when we reply to those topic that are new and have only less amount of reply we would be able to promote such topics so that more people would get to reply to those topics as well. This way there will be more number of quality post that can be commented by the users. Do not just comment on for those topics that have more number of replies.

That's true, commenting on lesser viewed post would make us get more quality post, not only topics that has more reply is what we should often comment on. Let promote each other here am make our self's busy

9 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Do not just comment on for those topics that have more number of replies.

This is contrary to my own modest opinion mate, I think it should be better to go with both. Talking about topics with less replies will enable us have quality post, even topics with high number of replies it the same thing. The main thing that determine is the person posting.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Guru2050 said:

This is contrary to my own modest opinion mate, I think it should be better to go with both. Talking about topics with less replies will enable us have quality post, even topics with high number of replies it the same thing. The main thing that determine is the person posting.

Sure mate, some one posting is the main thing, but also posting quality post that counts is the most important thing, because when you post for posting sake and it not quality,then I think is not worthy right @Guru2050

Yes, and I also !
From my observation, I saw many important posts and topics, but honestly, it didn't get its right from the reputation points or even from the comments!
So I would love to support these people because they deserve it!

• +1 1

I search for topics with the highest number of comments in order to ensure that my comment will not be deleted because I noticed a lot when I comment on topics that do not have comments, the post is deleted and then my comment is deleted if I find myself not benefiting anything. I don’t know why but this is my own opinion .

• +1 2

What I like about posts with not so much replies is that usually, the comment you make gets good response and more interaction than those you make on posts with lots of views, that's why I really prefer them, however I think its okey to comment on those too becuase several will allow you to learn, as well as growing your numbers and reputation in the forum, so I dont discriminate any hehe as long as I have an opinion to share I'll do it

• +1 1

I try to look for topics that are not duplicated and I don't mind being big or small because I love to read and my time here on the forum is well spent. Being useful, I have no more preferences.

I feel you, mate. There are a lot of threads here in the forum that doesn't get that much of attention because the default sorting of threads on this forum is the most recent updated thread. So you'll first see the thread that has a recent reply. The admins here should really change the default sorting of threads.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As a newbie to crypto one doesn't know much. But still want to earn a short amount of money. So they try to post also. But their post gets deleted. This sometimes not happen if replying in many replies post. Yes you are right. We should give opinion by our own perspective by replying in new topics which are useful. But this is challenging to choose if thaf post will remain or not.

• +2 1

I don’t like it where is less reply. Because less reply means less information. If there is a lot of reply you and others people can gather a lot of information. It could be useful too. You should think about that.Thank you.

• +1 1

On 10/29/2020 at 3:13 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Sure mate, some one posting is the main thing, but also posting quality post that counts is the most important thing, because when you post for posting sake and it not quality,then I think is not worthy right @Guru2050

I think that is exactly what I'm saying too friend @Jaafar Fahad Hassan for posting sake just to get payment counted that's what is not welcome for both topics with higher or less replies. But it's all about posting that's beneficial for all, post genuine, constructive and value information that will elevate this forum to a greater height.

1 hour ago, Guru2050 said:

I think that is exactly what I'm saying too friend @Jaafar Fahad Hassan for posting sake just to get payment counted that's what is not welcome for both topics with higher or less replies. But it's all about posting that's beneficial for all, post genuine, constructive and value information that will elevate this forum to a greater height.

I think that should be our top or main major priority, constructive and value information that will lift the forum very high, with this ,we also will be lifted very high and we will get lot of opportunities both by knowledge and by earning . I agree with you mate. That should be our main aim

Most topics that have less replies are mostly new topics and this topics might even be spams so when commenting on them make sure there are useful topics or else when they get deleted your comment will be deleted alongside with the topic

It is a good idea to choose unique posts to comment on them especially the less comments. But in my opinion comments are still comments from the perspective of earning points but if you are looking for useful topics too so I suggest you to keep on with your method and you will gain in that case money and information.

And remember, try to work not harder but cleaver.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day