I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Rather than that, you ought to be searching for points with an exceptionally helpful and educative substance that will do you and others some great to add to. It is the thing that we are here for..

Hello mate. I am new to crypto talk. I will improve myself day by day. If we come to the question, it is more satisfying that the answers are clear and short. The same is true for myself. I try not to comment on topics I do not know. I try to provide information on the subjects I answer.

Edited by Burak Tekdemir

Me too, love helping members and I hope I have enough information to help them.  I would like to write my comment on any topic, especially if my comment would benefit a member

• Useful or interesting 1

The main thing that is important is to post comment on topics that is useful and meaningful either with less replies or not.i post on any topics I found useful and can add my own meaningful thought to for others to benefit. @Amirlodhi12, @alialyousef123a

Edited by Shobid

That is a good thing but I notice that: on every useful topic there is a rush of replies and another fact is that members are more and topics are less so every topic contain a lot of replies. 

There is no need to go for the most replied topic, go for the useful topics, whether it has less replies or huge replies. Automatically valid topics gets more replies as people gets into it and likes it. Boring topics or irrelevant topics gets ignored all the time.

• +1 1

My brother you are right on your Mindly place but everyone has his own thinking everyone has his own method to complete his own work. I think your method is also right and may be it have any advantage in it. But the method of my doing work is explaining here.  I never praffer to the posts that have less comment or many comments I just prefer on that posts in which have many knowledge and I wanted to able increasing my knowledge. 

• +1 1

Agree with your opinion and your information is very accurate and well useful for all users who are working on it and earn a little but valuable profit from this real base earning program.  I also advised to all members topi well connected to their senior and always read the all other reply on their post where you comment on it because when you read the all other reply on it then you will be able to do how to create some creative ideas which cause a good reputation on your post and you will came in the whole market.

You clean reply on topics which has less replies, once the topic is informative and educative. We are all here to gain knowledge. Let your post be informative and educative 

I usually reply to topics that I find is helpful to others and to the ones in which I have good knowledge on. It is everyone's personal likes on what basis of the topic should they reply. For me, more or less number of replies is not a factor.

Well my friend if we comment on a less replies topics then there is a chance to get good number of reputation. Of course the topics must have to be useful. We have to check out that the is useful or not before replying. Besides I would like to reply in a hot topics because hot topics are always considered as useful topics.

Useful topics gets my comments. I don't care if the post have many reply or not. If I consider it important then that post will surely get my comment. That is how I role.

Dear I agree with you.

If anyone don't follow rules and regulations of the forum then how his useless post's are paid. It is impossible . So Always make your posts with the rules of forum . I suggest all of you that ;

If you have no information about any type of question then first you read knowledge from forum about it and then Explain It in your own wording.

Don't copy and paste from others posts . If you do it then you will be banned.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

@Mukta41 Yes I agree with you friend. I like to reply all unread topics. I like to help the brand new members. But I avoid replying to these topics those have so many replies. But I have not energy to create topics because my all topics get deleted by moderators. I notice that currently 95% of new tropics are deleting. I think moderators are not want new topics.

Well, that's your choice my friend. But I think  I would like to comment that post that I think it's more useful than other post.

It finds me more knowledgeable. It helps me to learn more.but your idea is too good, you try it. Best of luck.

On 4/29/2020 at 10:58 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Of course you are using very nice trick, because topics with less replies they are too hard to duplicate posts than the topic with many replies. 

My friend i usually chose those topic that is useful and informative content. And chose the old topic because i can guarantee that that post not be deleted. Its is better id we need to find out the topic and comment on it.

Hello my friend, There is no need to go for the most replied topic, go for the useful topics, whether it has less replies or huge replies. Automatically valid topics gets more replies as people gets into it and likes it. Boring topics or irrelevant topics gets ignored all the time.

You don't need to reply to all topics whether the topic has plenty or less replies. The topics are created for you to learn so you can just read through the topics and pick what you need from them. You should only reply if you have a major contribution

I also do that sometimes, I look for topics that aren't replied to that much but has interesting theme. I think in that way I will be able to contribute more to the forum. But most of the time, I'd reply to the topics with the logo of "hot" since most of the topics with that claim are easy to understand and contain very useful information provided by the members here.

Well done, my friend, a smart way for your comment to appear distinctive. As for me, I like to comment on topics that attract me, for example topics that are useful for beginners or crypto topics because I like to have knowledge of cryptocurrencies

Commenting on topics which has less replies is not of much importance, you can actually give your time to and replies on topics that are very important and would help you progress