Bitcoin is a dream?? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

I believe in bitcoin.  This is not a dream, but faith in it.  The belief that he will grow up.  And if he grows up, then one or more of my dreams can be realized.  For example, I like to travel)

We were enslaved by the banks and we don't know that
Until Bitcoin came and illuminated our insight Noah truth
I will not deal with banks now for life

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Bitcoin is an instrument to fulfill all of my dreams, with it I know many will be resolve to my circumstances in life not only in financials problem but of course to all the features it has of course to be use it for my daily routine in life also. 

On 10/18/2019 at 8:44 PM, cryptokram said:

Bitcoin is an instrument to fulfill all of my dreams, with it I know many will be resolve to my circumstances in life not only in financials problem but of course to all the features it has of course to be use it for my daily routine in life also. 

It is the case of many, make your dreams come true thanks to bitcoin, if someone dreams that this can happen, it is already happening, how good is an asset that represents deflation and privacy ?, there are people who do not look good btc but I am sure that that will change, it is a matter of taking a mound amount of time for more people in society to adapt to the Btc.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Mostly investor has a dream that thay make money from btc and after that thousands of btc are avilable in there wallet and market called him that he is a richest person of crypto world

• Useful or interesting 2

Bitcoin is no longer a dream,its a reality,many have crossed part and some are still in because they believe in it 

• +5 1

Well I am part of enjoying in crypto world like having fun in trading, commenting in the forum just like we doing right now and earning cryptos of course. Thanks to bitcoin without it, there is no opportunity to earn money with crypto.  

• +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

of course not, bitcoin isn't just a dream that bitcoin really exists in cyberspace so if someone says bitcoin is a dream maybe that person has never felt the results of bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 3

Not a dream bro but a reality. We've been in a crypto world for a reason. To earn money like we never we had before. Bitcoin gives us many ways to earn it and use it on different things. 

• +3 1

yes bitcoin is a dream but if you work hard your dream will become true and you will be succeed in the bitcoin business, it is a smart work where you need lot of knowledge and too much experience of crypto business

Hard Worker 😎😎

1 minute ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yes bitcoin is a dream but if you work hard your dream will become true and you will be succeed in the bitcoin business, it is a smart work where you need lot of knowledge and too much experience of crypto business

It is dream but as you said we have controls on our dream's future! So we can buy and hold them for maybe our children 😉 or we can just gain %10 profit from it...Most people do it unfortunately.

• +5 1

On 18.10.2019 at 22:06, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

Yes, we all live in reality with cryptocurrencies, what is a dream? The same reality went to the site and bought bitcoin, wanted to put it in fiat. All this is real.

I believe bitcoin is not a dream it's the future of money. People now use bitcoin in real life and they are more comfortable to use BTC in the future. 

• +3 1

bitcoin isn't just dream  it is reality now and in future bitcoin is go up i hope because it is easy to use and more secure and it is independent  

Yes actually, bitcoin makes our lives so easy and happy, you can do a lot of things with bitcoin you couldn't do it earlier, it is very good idea from Satoshi nakamoto

Not just a dream but a privilege. Bitcoin and other altcoins habe helped many people in terms of different things. One can buy what they want and has a chance to share it to others. Bitcoin is now a reality and not a dream. 

• +4 1

17 hours ago, coinliker said:

I believe bitcoin is not a dream it's the future of money. People now use bitcoin in real life and they are more comfortable to use BTC in the future. 

Exactly, we have heard stories from different parts of the world where bitcoins are now been accepted at airport and in hotels, how much more reality can Bitcoin be? This as real as it can be.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

4 hours ago, gier0370 said:

Yes I am one of those bitcoin believers, but it wasn't my dream it is my trust and determination. Its all about your hardwork together with the enjoyment, and hope that someday I will succeed on this industry. 

Right to say bitcoin is not our draem if  those who want to earn bitcoin they need to spend some time with bitcoin sites and earn it.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 3:11 AM, bobifatal said:

Hello! I think bitcoin is not a dream but a reality we live in, times are changing, I think bitcoin will represent the future of money, as written on the blockchain site. and if not something tangible what? that would be the problem, we must adapt to the times in which we live

Well im agree with this, bitcoin is not our dream, this is only we can get profit and also its use in payments and transaction and we can use this like a real money soon.

What do you mean? Are you saying that it is not true? Or you saying that you dream to have bitcoin? If you mean it's not true, bitcoin exists. 

Really bitcoin is dream of future for everyone to be rich and i think this is the best time to store at least 0.1 bitcoin and di not trade just hold then.

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, stocokbrac said:

Bitcoin may bе a drеam? It сan be а rеаlity insidе the evеnt thаt wе spеnd еffort and time gaining in btс. A few pеoplе аdmire it a fеw individuаls wеrе givеn to bе a tycоon theough this sure it's far truе

Haha, well.. Bitcoin in the sense of being a dream implies many anecdotes as I put it in the initial post, I think that the fact of giving so many large returns per year and historically makes us think that we live a dream and that it is the best that may exist, this depends on the vision of each person and how he interprets bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in his daily life, perhaps many have given them the house of their dreams or brought him a life full of muds that they think is still a I dream and they don't believe it, that's why I think and more I think bitcoin is a dream..

• +1 1