Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

I think bitcoin is not a dream because it really is happening right now and people are gaining money from it and also in some countries they legallized it already so its probably not a dream but our future.

Yes it is! Bitcoin made my life better. It change the way of my living. I have become more productive. Thank you bitcoin.

bitcoin is my dream. i need 100 bitcoin in my wallet. its my dream. i know one day i have a a lots of bitcoin. i buy bitcoin every day.

Maybe if at this time in 2009 it was true that bitcoin was a dream, but we are already in 2019 where it has been 10 years from that dream which has now come true for everyone. So now it is no longer a dream but a hope for the future

industry will be enduring today yet My partner and i thought we would hold out due to the fact My partner and i has been positive it could retrieve shortly, at times My partner and i quit considering chart due to the fact it really is also agonizing LOL 😂

I will be not an trader when I must boost my own Bitcoin I am going to business, I enjoy be described as a everyday dealer due to the fact We have sufficient time to regulate industry ailments. I do believe simply simply by investing it is possible to boost the Bitcoin in addition to buying ICO and IEO jobs.

To state money 25 everyday revenue is probably not effortless nonetheless it can occur. Umtuk you can do and also make an effort to business. And also help make content the following each day.

Bitcoin was a dream at one time but now Bitcoin is real, Bitcoin is gaining legitimacy in many countries of the world, it is playing an important role in fulfilling the dreams of the people of all countries.

Bitcoin was a dream at one time but now Bitcoin is real, Bitcoin is gaining legitimacy in many countries of the world, it is playing an important role in fulfilling the dreams of the people of all countries.

10 hours ago, Sbsjs65 said:

Almost 1 year since I dream to become rich but still hoping that bitcoin will be the instrument to my success, I earn bitcoin not that big but I should say it helps me for my financial needs mostly I used it for important things and I'm glad that I'm still here to pursue my dreams in life.

I think this whole thing of being rich by Bitcoin is not just what can happen by having some Satoshis and start dreaming of being rich. Even richness from Bitcoin needs serious investment and dedication to market position and trading. 

Yeah having a dream of being rich from Bitcoin is good only if you have put in what is required of you.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

Bitcoin is usually an musical instrument to satisfy each one of the aspirations, about it I'm sure quite a few will likely be fix to help the situation with lifetime besides with financials dilemma although certainly to every one this attributes it offers certainly for being work with it intended for the regular regime with lifetime likewise.

With involving in cryptocurrency i get a lot of knowledge about new technology and also i getting extra money working in it. so now I believe blockchain is very important thing that has happen to mankind.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/19/2019 at 2:13 AM, ververich said:

I believe in bitcoin.  This is not a dream, but faith in it.  The belief that he will grow up.  And if he grows up, then one or more of my dreams can be realized.  For example, I like to travel)

It turns out that bitcoin is like a child who has reached adulthood, which has made many people's dreams come true, including you now, who expect things to happen, so you want to go anywhere you want.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:06 AM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

BTC is the dream for those peoples which have to know that they can do something in crypto market because if you saw the dream then you must try to complete that and now as we see that BTC future is so much bright and it give us good profit to us. So invest some money in it and safe your coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, bitcoin has been really help so much lives because of the profit it gives. Well for now, the prices are still down so patience is the key for us to get rich!

A dream ! Yes, but we must convert this beautiful dream into reality and make the most of this opportunity falls from the sky! Who can imagine that day will come where you can earn money without having to move from your home!

I belong to the group that is still trying. I think with the BTC I can understand a lot about the world of crypto and finance. here i study. Good luck.

The reality about bitcoin is so complicated. At first it was developed to be a decentralized currency that no one can control it. I think Satoshi Nakamoto (or whoever else) thought about inventing a revolutionary payment system that reduces fraud and make it easier to send and receive money worldwide. But what happens after 10 years? Bitcoin is now popular just because its volatility is profitable for people not because it is a new payment system that improves payment processing!

If bitcoin price was stable, it was no one's dream anymore! In fact, Bitcoin has not fulfilled its dream yet. It is still not an official payment solution and is not even legal in all countries. It is weird that even after a decade, bitcoin has not fully overcome fiat currency. I hope some day this dream come true.

That being said, I love bitcoin because I earn money from it and even buy some items with it indirectly. I know someone in China that sells RC parts. I exchange bitcoin to USD and then pay him the money he wants. He says China doesn't accept crypto but I pay him indirectly using bitcoin!

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I also try to earn on bitcoin, as those who started in 2010-2011, a month comes out something about 150 dollars, a little but I have enough for my expenses, especially since I still do not know much

Just now, olivia65 said:

Things are not impossible because all chances, all doubts, can be achieved if you are working hard on it (btc). Getting rich is not based on the time you are working or the physical effort you have been exerted in a particular job but getting rich is now in your hand. You have the power to make your own future with the help of bitcoin.

Yes , Nothing is impossible bitcoin could reach 10K or 100K it is just a matter of time ! but panic can destruct your though what you were dreaming so keep dreaming no one can stop you to see dream ! 

Dream big !

Good Luck

bitcoin is not a dream because the influence of bitcoin is very large at the time in various countries and the development of technology adoption in bitcoin is very large , bitcoin is the future .

so far all community getting impact likes in financial or education more about new technology in bitcoin .

dont forget to say that bitcoin change thousand of lifes , he made them so rich think about those how bought 10000 bitcoin on 0.01 $ how much they gain by now 😉 

It is already a reality for some people and a dream for those who do not know yet the digital currency. Using Bitcoin must continue to help lessen the poverty in a country, just use it wisely then we can all earn more.

On 11/6/2019 at 1:01 AM, coinliker said:

I believe bitcoin is not a dream it's the future of money. People now use bitcoin in real life and they are more comfortable to use BTC in the future. 

Bitcoin is really the world dream so I don't know if it will enough for everyone in the world to have bitcoins because there have 7 billions of people but only 21 millions of btc.

I bet yes, bitcoin is a dream since it help people and it changes our life. Because of bitcoin, it helps us to earn money and have profit so easily.  I also enjoy and learned here at crypto and feel glad that I have found bitcoins

33 minutes ago, kizz said:

I bet yes, bitcoin is a dream since it help people and it changes our life. Because of bitcoin, it helps us to earn money and have profit so easily.  I also enjoy and learned here at crypto and feel glad that I have found bitcoins

For me to get bitcoin is not as easy as people say. It takes struggle and patience when you want to profit from bitcoin

yeah its a dream

few days ago, I dreamt a dream that someone sent me 1 bitcoin in my address in mistake. as he can't find me and i don't need to return him,  i was really very happy😛

Bengali?

View this Topic