Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

Yes you are right, bitcoin have opened up many doors to the digital currency transaction, it has given many opportunities to people to earn good amount of money as well.

Bitcoin is not a dream but it's a huge advanced technology that will revolutionised the entire payment system. We believe in Bitcoin because we believe in our technology 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes, Bitcoin is simply a dream come through for the pioneers. Bitcoin was created as a result of people finding solution to decentralized financial and ways of doing things. And since the advent of Bitcoin many success stories have been written through this industry.

As for the people who bought bitcoin since its inception, bitcoin helped them achieve most of their dreams. As for the people who joined recently, I think many of them dream that they have a training.

In addition, Bitcoin turns our dreams into reality

On 10/18/2019 at 10:06 PM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

I am now newby here in the cryptocurrency and i still poor lol. But i gain good money these days and that us a step to my future..

On 10/18/2019 at 10:06 PM, Keith700 said:

You could say yes! I see it that way in the form of a game but for many, Bitcoin has brought happiness to many parts of the planet.
Note that thanks to this medium, the freedom to manage money is much broader than before, these assets must be taken seriously.
Bitcoin being a reality that is not physically palpable, allows you to do as much as you can, even fulfill your dreams with it, it is possible the measure that you know how to handle it.
Many people have become millionaires thanks to Btc, others have learned and others simply enjoy it, and you? What group are you part of?

For me i am building my house now. i am new in crypro so it is early to say i am having fun or anything but i know i am doing something great...

Bitcoin is a dream come true, at least bitcoin really embodies cross-country transactions without the need to leave home, making transactions on the internet easier.

Bitcoin is one of the best things I've known and changed my life for the better and it gave me financial freedom and work at the time of my preference

THINK POSITIVE

yes bitcoin is a dream for every trader's because they want to get profit from bitcoin.

everyone dream is bitcoin will go over 100k$ soon and market will pump so that everyone will more healthy then before.

You can say bitcoin as a magic thing, as cryptocurrency has fulfill the needs of many people through earning profits by trading coins ,tokens and other earning sites of  satoshi or earning satoshi  through performing tasks or like earning satoshi through commenting to the topics in cryptotalk ,there are many sites to earn satoshi ,and technology behind crypto is blockchain which is highly secure.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:06 AM, Keith700 said:

Bitcoin is mother currency of the market. We cann't imagine the crypto market without bitcoin. It has great value. We can imagine it's beauty and importance in this time. It can be our future global currency.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

it can be a dream,a dream that you want to achieve and seeing bitcoin now on its price and how successful was,is dream that actually came true.

Bitcoin is a  dream if you don't  try to earn it. So to become  reality then try to learn and to work in crypto so that you can earn bitcoin and you will know what are the benefits  of bitcoin that we can get and of course  the advantages.

Many people  become  rich because  of crypto,because it is good for investing and it is easy to earn and to make profit. 

Blockchain technology gave us money management with absolute freedom and real possession of our money without returning to the banks and without falling into the problems of counterfeit money.

Just now, Rakib Sinha said:

I think Bitcoin is not a dream B Bitcoin is available in real life B can be earned by using it and it is not worth the investment.

Why do you think the BTC doesn't worth investment? The wealthy guys have already started to invest in the BTC and top altcoins. Maybe these guys are smarter than us, and they decided to make an investment in the crypto industry.

Exactly Bitcoin is a dream of many users if there will be any positive Rise in its price then it will be a great happiness for all the users dealing with it and has given very much happiness and have moderate some users life so there are many users who are dependent upon it.

Yes of course bitcoin is a dream. After the 2012 the rate of bitcoin is just increasing day by day. In 2018 it goes down but now the price of bitcoin is too much. So it is a common dream for every one to earn bitcoin to lead life.   

Bitcoin is my dream as it is the most secured  thing in the world . Blockchain technology is really amazing .  And after bitcoin goes up again its gonna be every ones dream. ha ha

Yes, of course, Bitcoin became a dream! Especially for the people of the poor countries! He urges that one with a composition equal to $10,000 and this is a great amount for poor countries!

I think I am from the group that learned from its trading experiences, when I entered the market I thought I could make profits easily, but I made several mistakes that taught me a lot.

we all know , time change - people change, people change- fashion change, when fashion change- trend change, when trend change people change so all the focus is now on digital currencies  by which anyone can fulfill their needs and wants. 

Bitcoin was a dream to me before i start earning it, but for now bitcoin is not a dream again but is reality. I believe that after my first payments from bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

it is a new technologie which allos it users to make some profit/money but it's price also depends on us how we value something for example today we value bitcoin more than eny other coins so that is why btc is like 10 K today. so it is real. it is new era.