Bitcoin is a dream?? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin is a dream??

8 minutes ago, Zvsuw645 said:

We knew already that their's a lot of people became rich because of active on accessed bitcoin, they earn weekly or monthly salaries from bitcoin campaign. Also from trading and investing.Many people dreaming of getting rich with bitcoin. For me it is highly possible to happen.

Yes it will really happen one day because the future of bitcoin is very bright and many more companies and people will come to adopt it which will increase the demand of bitcoin and the price will rise. 

5 minutes ago, Thefighter said:

For some people it is a dream but let's not forget that Bitcoin price is so volatile now and some people are also losing money. So for some people is also a nightmare because it has not brought anything good in their lives

Those people who got profit from bitcoin waited from a few years and they are now millionaires while those who got nothing entered in this field just now if they will also wait they will also be millionaires. 

On 11/26/2019 at 8:38 PM, Mursanna said:

For me to get bitcoin is not as easy as people say. It takes struggle and patience when you want to profit from bitcoin

Of course it is. You have to get some effort if you want your hard work to turn into a big income. don't panic and give up easily. bitcoin is a dream and evereryone has a dream. so you need a good effort to make your dream come true.

4 hours ago, I-KUN said:

Of course it is. You have to get some effort if you want your hard work to turn into a big income. don't panic and give up easily. bitcoin is a dream and evereryone has a dream. so you need a good effort to make your dream come true.

Your words are very good to motivate me. Most of my friends stop in the middle of the road to get bitcoin

Bitcoin is really an software to fulfill nearly every one of great ideas, in it I am aware of various would be get rid of to make sure you great cases for lifespan as well as for financial records condition still surely to all or any all the qualities it consists of surely that should be play with it just for great normal process for lifespan equally.

Bitcoin is true, as of now in this forun we can get some bitcoins as a profit and also this has a big impact now for our society because many people are using this coin for payments and transactions which is fit to us because this has no taxes to be paid.

Good day! There's no doubt that bitcoin will not be your goal nonetheless a reality most people are now living, moments will be switching, There's no doubt that bitcoin is going to depict the forthcoming with capital, when authored to the blockchain web-site. just in case never a little something tangible just what exactly? that will be the matter, have to conform to changes whereby most people survive

I agree that bitcoin is a dream, but untul now bitcoin is not a dream because now it is a reality for my life today to get money easily using bitcoin, for me bitcoin is my future to get paper money.

Yes i definitely agree with you, and also for me bitcoin is our future, why? Because bitcoin helps us a lot specially in earning money, we know that, that's what we need. 

Bitcoin is not a dream but reality by now.  Maybe you mean. It's like a dream that doesn't mean a dream.  This is also not a games. the economy at global countries  in the future.  Solutions for the lower classes and upper classes support each other for better living and can self control our. Money.  Thats Mr.Sathosi want. 

Bitcoin is really an software to fulfill nearly every one of great ideas, in it I am aware of various would be get rid of to make sure you great cases for lifespan as well as for financial records condition still surely to all or any all the qualities it consists of surely that should be play with it just for great normal process for lifespan equally.

bitcoin may be a dream in a sense that it is intangible and that you can not actually see it physically but know it is there, it is crazy how technology works and how it can go far. 

Of course the Bitcoin is a dream for all people who are interested on it but may be a positive dream or negative, because there are a lot who success with Bitcoin but also a lot who failed.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

According to the practical way, bitcoin is not a dream and it is not a fantasy world. we need to work hard to make the best use of bitcoin. we need a lot of knowledge

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, Midnight89 said:

Im bitcoin trading , we are enjoy with trade bitcoin and another altcoins + we can earn the money also .

Bitcoin our love for ever .. 

It's amazing your love for bitcoin because I know that bitcoin always gives you big profits, even bitcoin is able to make you change for the better until you have a future with income from bitcoin.

Trading on bitcoin is very good so you can enjoy it.

I don't think so because the things we can't palate or touch does not mean that it doesn't exist. Take the example of feelings or Internet. Now in a digital days if you don't believe in bitcoin it will be helpless. Obviously there will be always ups and downs but not like it is a dream. 

Bitcoin is a dream later that become a reality now. Bitcoin helps in financial aspects without paying a tax and not needed a government to regulate it. Now we are happy about the benefits of bitcoin to us.

Bitcoin is reality and I agree with that, the question is until when bitcoin will life?. Many people already have benefits from bitcoin and bitcoin is the right answer for people who doesn't have high education to get income. I hope my government will accept bitcoin, even replace in commodities/ stock it will be helpful.

I think what the dream is you can get profit daily without any loss and guaranteed. That is a dream. That is scam lol.

Bitcoin for me is the digital currency where give us a free choice. With Bitcoin you can do whatever to get profit, you can trade it, you can mining, you can give a loan, or you want give away.

Bitcoin also free from control from government, all the price is based supply and demand.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoins is true and real because even me as a newbie I saw its evidence of existence and I realized I need to study more and become more patient in this field to earn and learn more.

For me, bitcoin is a real place to invest. But I dream of a time when cryptocurrencies will supersede banks and people will use crypto instead of fiat.

I totally agree with you. Cause it's a dream for many crypto traders out there. And all the traders want is that one day they will own a Bitcoin. So it doesn't seem anything than dream! 

Nopx bitcoin is a reality and future. A mobile phone could be a dream for 200 years ago computer space etc all are dream but now easily accessible bitcoin is not a dream its a future hold your btc tight

Bitcoon is a digital currency  it have a vast popularity.  It is a currency which can change your financial condition. So I have a dream to earn more bitcoin.