Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

On 9/19/2020 at 10:29 AM, percare said:

I agree it will be very popular but I don't know if it will be ahead because bitcointalk is very old and has very dedicated members. Many people are there for many years and some have very good knowledge for bitcoin and can help us learn a lot. With this I don't mean that cryptotalk is not a good forum but on the contrary it is a great one and can keep growing a lot. It is like bitcointalk when it started.

No doubt about it my friend @percare how will you understand that, it's by subjecting yourself to critical reasoning and be comparing them on the basis of: first on the years of coming to existence, the fast development and remarkable achievements made.

You will understand in just a year cryptotalk forum has proven to be the best in future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The bitcontalk forum is look good but this cryptotalk is a lot of better from bitcointalk on many things as the first is the adminis that have coded it to be so it is easy and friendly and we are not have any bags or stack and need help. I finde everything I am need with not need to look for help. In the other forum you have to read guides and ask for help from other and waste hours to learn it, and cryptotalk only is need minutes.

• Useful or interesting 1

i have not an account in bitcointalk, but i readed many topics about bitcointalk here in this forum bay many users and all them said that cryptotalk is very easy and pratical than bitcointalk, so i decide to focused to work here in this forum only.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, SuperCrypto said:

I think that it will surpass Bitcointalk because Bitcointalk is complicated and does not support new users.

Yes without any doubt I can agree with you because this forum is progressing more than our expectations. We hope for more job opportunities to be added in the future very soon.

Yes it is true cryptotalk is ahead than the bitcointalk. Actually i think I'm agree in the future cryptotalk will be ahead because they paid you and you can earn money through cryptotalk.

• +2 1

On 9/21/2020 at 4:41 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

You are correct for saying cryptotalk can stand out alone, but about the low quality posters, there are many like that on bitcointalk and that did not rank up, on this forum too, there will be low quality content posters, but you just have to know that this forum, cryptotalk is not new anymore and have experienced posters now. I have seen a lot of quality posts on this forum as well. 

Yup I know that it is improving or the members are improving also. But compare to bitcointalk forum, we can say that we have much more low quality post. Yes, this forum is not new already, but still we are far from being like bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is already ahead of it and worse enough biticointalk does not do anything about it, like it is surrendering. Cryptotalk is the future of all crypto community.

Bitcointalk is currently far ahead of cryptotalk because it was created many years back but believe me with the development this forum is showing right now sooner or later cryptotalk will be ahead of bitcointalk both in terms of population and earning oppotunities. This forum is not even up to a one(1) year but has earn good reputation from different part of the world within a short period of time which is due to the efficiency and advantages it has over other publication sites.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

23 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes without any doubt I can agree with you because this forum is progressing more than our expectations. We hope for more job opportunities to be added in the future very soon.

This forum is not even up to a year but has earned good reputation from many around the world and for that reason i believe we shall suppers bitcointalk in the future. We shall also see more earning oppotunities in this forum such as signature campaign which will enable us earn more coins to our various wallets.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

This forum is not even up to a year but has earned good reputation from many around the world and for that reason i believe we shall suppers bitcointalk in the future. We shall also see more earning oppotunities in this forum such as signature campaign which will enable us earn more coins to our various wallets.

@el-Muhammady not only signature campaign but this forum bounty section will be improve too near future because the technical team thinking about this too.. But it will take more time again because still spammer available here and its true we cant prevent them fully but Moderator need to take any step Which can easily prevent them hardly.. Like strict the rule more than now..                

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@el-Muhammady not only signature campaign but this forum bounty section will be improve too near future because the technical team thinking about this too.. But it will take more time again because still spammer available here and its true we cant prevent them fully but Moderator need to take any step Which can easily prevent them hardly.. Like strict the rule more than now..                

Yes my friend i believe very soon the administration will look forward for a way to stop the spammers so that we can have a better environment and it will be nice if we have additional ways of earning such as the ones we earlier listed since the forum is showing good progress.

Yes I must agree because it is providing better opportunity to earn without investing. The beginners can earn easily through this forum and gain knowledge as well

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I agree CryptoTalk will precede Bitcointalk, because CryptoTalk is more profitable with satoshi payments, besides that CryptoTalk now has a new payout, namely Talk token. When compared to Bitcointalk, many ICO projects failed there so that the coins distributed to bounty hunters did not sell.

I don't know much about Bitcoin talk but it wants you to submit some bitcoins to get started but cryptotalk is free of cost to start and it is easier to understand as well

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, arikjordan said:

It will cross bitcointalk  reputation  very soon.Because it is very  easy to work there as Compare  to bitcointalk.

By imagination to the number of registered users of this forum about a year was very great. Therefore without doubt there is possibility for the forum to achieve great number of users in more coming years.

I think the most important thing today is communication ,who ever does it better and this time am accepting that crypto talk does that, its important that we understand that this is the best way to earn while you continue with discussion but to be crypto me outdo bitcoin talk forum in time

• +3 1

This forum has come a long way & today it's celebrating its 1 year. I am really blessed to be its member. But I am being honest that this forum still needs much more time to reach the level of BitcoinTalk because there are many legendary crypto traders who have been working in this field for a long time in Bitcoin Talk rather than cryptotalk. I have seen some topics about cryptotalk in bitcointalk forum & the legendary members used to neglect the progress of this forum. They think cryptotalk is full of spam & bot. But now this forum is fully cleaned & hoping it will spam free in future too. Just every members need to be honest,loyal & keep working hard to reach a great recognition & reputation of the cryptotalk forum.

• +1 1

If we look at the history of this topic and the history of the responses and comments on it, it is in April when the CryptoTalk campaign was providing payments to members well, but with the CryptoTalk New campaign the features became more and this is what prompts me to say that CryptoTalk is ahead of bitcointalk, but with the emergence of the new payment system in a month  September is keeping the push talk feature, so I see CryptoTalk advancing

They are still waiting for Santoshi to login to his account in everything out there it is true that sometimes there is a problem.

I don't think that cryptotalk will surpass Bitcointalk in the near future. Maybe someday, cryptotalk may surpass Bitcointalk, but not in the near future. Bitcointalk is the pioneer of cryptocurrency forums and maybe cryptotalk may just be on par with it after some years.

BetFury                                                   

19 hours ago, Irungu said:

I think the most important thing today is communication ,who ever does it better and this time am accepting that crypto talk does that, its important that we understand that this is the best way to earn while you continue with discussion but to be crypto me outdo bitcoin talk forum in time

for someone who has been on both cryptotalk and bitcointalk, Recently there is more contests on here and there is more interaction as well as new members. I mean in 1 year cryptotalk went from 0 to over 277k users and thats very impressive.

• +1 1

I am in between but lean towards A. I think that cryptotalk has done great things all this time and it can be considered to be better from bitcointalk in many ways. First the design of the website that is way better and the environment that helps the beginners rank and grow to learn a lot easily without big problems.

Right now cryptotalk is better. Bitcointalk is only about members with high rank and other members that try a lot to reach there but have a lot of difficulties to make it and i've seen members with 5000 posts still being junior members. The bitcointalk system is very bad and cryptotalk is much better in everything.

• +3 1

I think in this day and age, there is a lot that happens and its true,, it could be that so many people will enjoy crypto talk in the near coming future , that is very important the right idea today is to make sure that we keep on working as hard and make sure that we are developing the right channels, the right post and the right contents and we wll be a very huge base for crypto currecny all over the world

• +4 1

Yes mate i agree with you crypto talk can beat bitcointalk.. It is growing day by day... But it is not so easy but they are at market... If they want good population and legit users they have to fight it by launching good projects  more better than Bitcointalk