Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

54 minutes ago, Apollo Crypto said:

However the bitcointalk has more advantage because crytotalk is not yet monetize on every post you made

I agree that Bitcointalk has more earnings taskes than Bitcointalk like bounties while cryptotalk is paying for post in easy way if you follow the rules

I do think that crypto talk will surpass bitcointalk for the reason of simplicity in its earning structure. For example in this forum you have to complete 100 posts and then you are eligible to earn which makes it much more accessible to everyone out there and various countries, and even beginners that are not well versed in crypto as they can make posts that allow them to learn. In bitcointalk it is much harder to build up you reputation to earn and as a newbie or a beginner this will be especially hard and time consuming. People tend to choose the easier option and i think that will drive a lot of traffic to this forum that will result in it surpassing bitcointalk. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 7/13/2020 at 7:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate, i will agree on this because on bitcointalk forum, they need some quality posters which can create an constructive sentences unlike here in this forum, there has many low quality posters and i expecting that by being accepted the new comers here in this forum.

I did not even know the bitcointalk forum is also paying posters for making topics and replies at all, is that so??

• -4 1

12 hours ago, Teminali69 said:

I did not even know the bitcointalk forum is also paying posters for making topics and replies at all, is that so??

You can check their site a and i will give the link below.

Thisbitcointalk forum is operates for howany years and there's a lot of quality posters who are being interested by giving some good amount of profits.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, it depends on what will happen in the future. If cryptotalk forum will be a success and be known by many crypto users, even the professionals, I think it will be a great competitor or bitcointalk and there's a chance that it can be the top leading forum in cryptoworld.

• +3 1

It all depends on the users.  The forum is still relatively young.  And participants if there is a lot of useful content.

16 hours ago, Hatred said:

Well, it depends on what will happen in the future. If cryptotalk forum will be a success and be known by many crypto users, even the professionals, I think it will be a great competitor or bitcointalk and there's a chance that it can be the top leading forum in cryptoworld.

Well, i think if this forum will implement some strict guidelines here like in Bitcointalk, there's a chance that it will meet the standards of bitcointalk and it will be a good competitor for that forum because as of now, this forum contains some low quality posters and i hope in the future this forum will now become strict.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 4/28/2020 at 3:08 PM, Babubu609 said:

See how time flies it is just like  a child crawl as this forum is increasing little by little cryptotalk is growing more popular as Bitcointalk started and am having sure that this forum as times go on this forum will ahead cryptotalk do you all agree with me ? If yes tell us your reason if know show us your proof I know majority will be yes and majority always carries the vote. Let's vote it.

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

B. You agree Bitcointalk will ahead cryptotalk.

Look forward to feedbacks friends let's see how the forum is improving and how potential it future will be.

i will choose A because as time much pass from now bitcointalk doesnt change much from popularity at the moment while cryptotalk right now rising up though i cant guarantee it can be better than bitcointalk but other ways of it is better comparing against bitcointalk.

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i think if this forum will implement some strict guidelines here like in Bitcointalk, there's a chance that it will meet the standards of bitcointalk and it will be a good competitor for that forum because as of now, this forum contains some low quality posters and i hope in the future this forum will now become strict.

But I think it doesn't need to meet the standards of bitcointalk for it to compete with the other forum. Cryptotalk can stand out even it contains low quality posters. And I think it's users will also joined or commit themselves for the better good of them and also the forum itself.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/25/2020 at 4:23 AM, decemberends said:

i will choose A because as time much pass from now bitcointalk doesnt change much from popularity at the moment while cryptotalk right now rising up though i cant guarantee it can be better than bitcointalk but other ways of it is better comparing against bitcointalk.

Nice option and also a good point highlight of course this forum is advancing and using the best security option and best payment method than Bitcointalk.

On 4/29/2020 at 6:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

See how time flies it is just like  a child crawl as this forum is increasing little by little cryptotalk is growing more popular as Bitcointalk started and am having sure that this forum as times go on this forum will ahead cryptotalk do you all agree with me ? If yes tell us your reason if know show us your proof I know majority will be yes and majority always carries the vote. Let's vote it.

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

B. You agree Bitcointalk will ahead cryptotalk.

Look forward to feedbacks friends let's see how the forum is improving and how potential it future will be.

Even if Bitcoin talk has a lot of good campaigns, crypto talk can still surpass it because crypto talk has something what we called pay by posts and that is the reason why crypto talk is better.

• +1 1

CryptoTalk is one of the most popular crypto forum atm and it is still growing with many users a day. Also, has an active moderator team which is good to keep scammers away. So, it will ahead BitcoinTalk someday.!!!

• +1 1

@Babubu609cryptotalk is a good forum and also build with many aims against the future there forum is among the forum that pays with good amount of btc while in Bitcointalk only good users are able to receive payment. 

50 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Babubu609cryptotalk is a good forum and also build with many aims against the future there forum is among the forum that pays with good amount of btc while in Bitcointalk only good users are able to receive payment. 

Yes I can agree with you since I have work for a while in Bitcointalk and I have received some experience about the forum. It really pays those old members in the forum.

On 8/28/2020 at 2:58 PM, CryptoDemon said:

Even if Bitcoin talk has a lot of good campaigns, crypto talk can still surpass it because crypto talk has something what we called pay by posts and that is the reason why crypto talk is better.

Yes we can get paid per each post we create in this form  which really differs from Bitcointalk.

Bitcointalk is currently ahead of cryptotalk forum in terms of popularity as other things but with the way this forum has shown great improvement in terms of earning good reputation from many people worldwide i believe with time cryptotalk will be ahead of bitcointalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you that CryptoTalk will precede Bitcointalk, currently CryptoTalk is the only campaign that pays bitcoin for every post and I think it really helps bounty hunters, when compared to Bitcointalk which only pays with tokens, I prefer CryptoTalk. Little by little people are leaving the Bitcointalk campaign and turning to CryptoTalk.

I think that bitcointalk is a site for the old generation, because most of the people who have been in this field for a long time are already sitting there, and earnings are also important for someone - accordingly, not everyone can earn money on it, because you need a high level of respect! On our favorite crypto talk, everything is different, and accordingly, there is also a connection with the yobit exchange - which is actively developing!

• +1 1

I agree it will be very popular but I don't know if it will be ahead because bitcointalk is very old and has very dedicated members. Many people are there for many years and some have very good knowledge for bitcoin and can help us learn a lot. With this I don't mean that cryptotalk is not a good forum but on the contrary it is a great one and can keep growing a lot. It is like bitcointalk when it started.

• +2 1

I with to cryptotalk to become the best forum and it has everything it needs to reach it. Bitcointalk is still has a lot of people for now but if they see cryptotalk becoming better they move here too. It is a great forum and I am lucky to find it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I concur with you if there are still installments for clients for the following 2 years or more. It will cross bitcointalk notoriety very soon. Since it is exceptionally simple to work there as Compare to bitcointalk.

• +2 1

On 8/25/2020 at 8:13 AM, Hatred said:

But I think it doesn't need to meet the standards of bitcointalk for it to compete with the other forum. Cryptotalk can stand out even it contains low quality posters. And I think it's users will also joined or commit themselves for the better good of them and also the forum itself.

You are correct for saying cryptotalk can stand out alone, but about the low quality posters, there are many like that on bitcointalk and that did not rank up, on this forum too, there will be low quality content posters, but you just have to know that this forum, cryptotalk is not new anymore and have experienced posters now. I have seen a lot of quality posts on this forum as well. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I know a bit about Bitcointalk because my classmates already tried it, based on their experience you need to have a higher rank account for you to gain higher income and could join in any campaign and for you to rank up you need a merit which you will get when someone get interested in your post or you can do some mission like what my classmate did, he develop a quiz game website related to the forum then he got 20 merits. So I conclude that it was easy to make an income in cryptotalk than bitcointalk but you could get a higher income in bitcointalk if you have a higher rank while in cryptotalk no matter how many your post would be your income is always based on your post if it is good quality or not. I think both have their own good traits, so we don't need to make a competition.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

I think that CryptoTalk has started to improve and is putting in place good and strict laws against spam, and because of the free payment of Bitcoin and the Talk currency, it attracts a lot of people interested in digital currencies, so I think that it will surpass Bitcointalk because Bitcointalk is complicated and does not support new users.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

On 9/10/2020 at 8:43 AM, Abuyaman said:

agree with this statement, the cryptotalk forum is doing a lot of work to improve it and the bitcointalk forum administrators do not want to change anything and because of this, the forum is gradually dying.

That's pretty harsh, i can't see it dying as long as all the advertisers are in there. But funny enough, the current Nominex sig campaign that is popular in bitcointalk as well, pays way more to cryptotalk users in comparison. This might create some traffic as well after people realize this.

• +1 2