Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

Basically both forum is similar, just their feature and working style is different. Right now bitcointalk upper to Cryptotalk but if Cryptotalk will change their few future and attract more users then maybe Cryptotalk will ahead bitcointalk in future.

To be honest here, Bitcointalk was the oldest, most trusted forum that was personally launched by Satoshi Nakamoto, living all the way from 2009 to now. It's highly active and open to any cryptocurrency related posts. Even though it doesn't have a pay-by-post campaign, it's much more popular. I'm sure Cryptotalk won't pass Bitcointalk, but it's already gained a great space between the crypto forums.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I agree with you that yes cryptotalk.org in the long run will definitely be ahead of bitcointalk because it's easier and it pays faster than bitcointalk. 

On 4/29/2020 at 6:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

See how time flies it is just like  a child crawl as this forum is increasing little by little cryptotalk is growing more popular as Bitcointalk started and am having sure that this forum as times go on this forum will ahead cryptotalk do you all agree with me ? If yes tell us your reason if know show us your proof I know majority will be yes and majority always carries the vote. Let's vote it.

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

B. You agree Bitcointalk will ahead cryptotalk.

Look forward to feedbacks friends let's see how the forum is improving and how potential it future will be.

I'm not a bitcointalk user but based on more experienced user i am glad that started my crypto world in cryptotalk since it is very friendly to use and the environment is also gentle. I keep reading to the quotes of other users so i think crypto talk will grew more faster than bitcointalk.

• +3 1

38 minutes ago, Zalaks007 said:

I agree with you that yes cryptotalk.org in the long run will definitely be ahead of bitcointalk because it's easier and it pays faster than bitcointalk. 

Yes, the crypto talk gives us more profit than bitcoin talk If the speed of crypto talk continues like this bitcoin talk will gradually lose its existence Crypto will become very popular and its massive demand will increase.

• +1 1

@Babubu609 I agree with you if cryptotalk will continue to pays it will be more popular than cryptotalk and it will fully be possible if this forum implement more new campaigns and signature.

24 minutes ago, Basad said:

No doubts If this forum continues as we hope it will be the best crypto forum ever existed.

Yes the forum will be the best as it keeps improving having more population here and at the exchange it creates lot of traffic to both the forum and the exchange.

I agree with you that cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk, that a forum CryptoTalk was able in a short period of time not exceeding months only since its establishment to become the most important forum in the encryption and that because of the enormous information that exists about the crypto, and deals with the best platform safe in crypto is Yobit

I think now only the craze and popularity for cryptotalk is much more than bitcointalk and the only reason which i think is the payment system of the bitcointalk as it is very much tough and at the beginning beginners can't earn anything with it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcointalk is far better than cryptotalk when it comes to bitcoin payment. Every post you make will be monitored and comprehend and if it doesn't make sense it will be deleted. They will based their payment on how senseful your thoughts and ideas are. Some also have a fixed payment depends on the campaign but still a high payment than cryptotalk. But bitcointalk's topic is more difficult that cryptotalk's topic. Here in cryptotalk you can post after a minute of one post. In bitcointalk you need to wait half an hour first before you can post again. It is very time consuming. But atleast let us hope that one day cryptotalk will be ahead than bitcoin talk.

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Basad said:

For sure , one certain and interesting thing about crypto currencies is not only based on assertion or sayings but it's a prove itself and to everyone. In 2009 BTC was basically nothing, coins sold at $0.008 Dollars but today BTC Is traded at the rate of $9k to almost $10k. You can see how fast it's growing up

Yes the market is taking a great hype I hope we expect some more hype more than $10k all we need is to keep focused and alert at all time to grab any opportunity that comes ourway.

On 5/4/2020 at 2:28 PM, ComeBackIsrael said:

I think that Yes, this is inevitable, now there are only those on bitcointalk who just do not want to go to other forums, if Bitcointalk wants to stay afloat, it needs to change the design of the forum.

I agree because many members are now joining this campaign although most of them didn't get any payment but still they keep and continue posting here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I agree that Cryptotalk would be ahead from Bitcoicointalk but we should also know that Bitcoicointalk is very old forum and it would take time for Cryptotalk to reach that climaxm. But for mine experience Cryptotalk is always better than Bitcoicointalk in many perspective.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 4/29/2020 at 6:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

See how time flies it is just like  a child crawl as this forum is increasing little by little cryptotalk is growing more popular as Bitcointalk started and am having sure that this forum as times go on this forum will ahead cryptotalk do you all agree with me ? If yes tell us your reason if know show us your proof I know majority will be yes and majority always carries the vote. Let's vote it.

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

B. You agree Bitcointalk will ahead cryptotalk.

Look forward to feedbacks friends let's see how the forum is improving and how potential it future will be.

It is a possibility that cryptotalk will get ahead of Bitcoin talk and I think that it will be a thing for the future but I think that cryptotalk should not ban other people without much reason because it is the problem sometimes here in cryptotalk unlike in Bitcointalk 

I agree with colum A that is my own opinion, and I have reasons for saying that, cryptotalk as times goes on we shall see many campaigns like signaturess and bounties as you can see from other sections. This forum is in process of developing and of cause I hope we see some more achievement in it as we are working properly as needed.

If this Cryptotalk forum continues this way, it will surely surpass all other forums and become the best forum

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/22/2020 at 8:45 PM, Thekingcallme said:

If this Cryptotalk forum continues this way, it will surely surpass all other forums and become the best forum

That is 💯 correct my friend cryptotalk will keep improving if it maintains this abilities of payment many chances will be coming up soon

That's possible, to be honest I'm predicting that thing that possible for cryptotalk to surpass the bitcointalk someday. 

If we continue posting useful content and if we do everything to make this forum more better than before then we can raise the chance for it to surpass the bitcointalk. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The development in cryptotalk in such a small time is a big development as compared to platform like Bitcoin talk. The credit goes to its moderators and its users. The interface of cryptotalk is a user friendly. Where as Bitcoin talk seems quite complicated.  I think it has take over Bitcoin talk in many cases.

21 minutes ago, P A Ashif said:

The development in cryptotalk in such a small time is a big development as compared to platform like Bitcoin talk. The credit goes to its moderators and its users. The interface of cryptotalk is a user friendly. Where as Bitcoin talk seems quite complicated.  I think it has take over Bitcoin talk in many cases.

To put is simply. Bitcointalk is crap. It is filled with idiots right now that have nothing else to do than being annoying and trying to make a point with stupid arguments. 99% of the legendary members there are useless and have done nothing with their lives, yet somehow they think their opinion (which is always wrong) is the one that should be always on top, and will spend all day if they can to answer.

These are grown up people as well. I haven't found any other forum where so many retards have gathered besides bitcointalk. Makes me sad for the future of Bitcoin if we have such a large number of useless morons as user base.

Actually that's not really impossible to happen. 

We know that cryptotalk did some updates and we doing our best to help this forum improve more than before that's why I believe that it will surpass the bitcointalk someday. 

I know we have a chance. 

Cryptotalk is the best forum and i agree with you that it is the head in future of bitcointalk becasue so many peoples are here for the posts and also the great projects are coming on this forum and i hope that this forum soon cross the members of bitcointalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto Talk will go before BitcoinTalk in light of the fact that a few people say that Satoshi Nagatomo was the person who made the BitcoinTalk site But Cryptotalk stays one of my preferred destinations since it gives us great benefits for what we compose with no intricacies As for the benefit from Bitcointal, it is truly entangled.

Even though bitcointalk is almost 11 years living, I am still believing that cryptotalk can reach and take over the bitcointalk, if this thing happens we will be all great and it is because of all of us because of creating good posts.

As a matter of fact the two locales are same and unimportant same physical structure. The two of them are paying however on the off chance that we analyze about easyness, at that point Crypttalk is ideal. So I think Crypttalk as of now achived enough great notorieties. What's more, I think Crypttalk Will be best stage in not so distant future.

• +2 1