Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

See how time flies it is just like  a child crawl as this forum is increasing little by little cryptotalk is growing more popular as Bitcointalk started and am having sure that this forum as times go on this forum will ahead cryptotalk do you all agree with me ? If yes tell us your reason if know show us your proof I know majority will be yes and majority always carries the vote. Let's vote it.

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

B. You agree Bitcointalk will ahead cryptotalk.

Look forward to feedbacks friends let's see how the forum is improving and how potential it future will be.

Yes, this is true, the forum achieves a lot of fame and it has become a dream for many people who work in encryption, but I would like to note that there is a big difference between it and that Bitcoin talent because this forum pays equally between everyone, it achieves fair equality and the design of the forum is designed in a wonderful modern way and the Yobit platform is from Popular safe platforms so we feel great comfortable working here

Edited by magd
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't think that they are in competition with each other as both exist for different reasons.

Bitcointalk has a long history and people have been trying to overthrow that for ages. But old bitcoiners are way too sentimental to ever leave that site ever. Maybe they are still awaiting for Satoshi to login to his account in there.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Bitcointalk and Crypto talk survive because of the forum. How would we invest in Bitcoin if it weren't for CryptoTalk? Crypto is the best among other websites. The demand for crypto is slowly increasing and the price of every currency in the crypto market is increasing.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

Well bro i agree with you cryptotalk beat bitcointalk but its not easy, because in bitcointalk they are so many expert creator's works, but this forum disadvantage is they can't pay easily, but cryptotalk is much better in payments, because in this forum all earns equal so most of users interest in cryptotalk and its traffic also increasing day by day so i future cryptotalk is leader in this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Yeah I agree with  you if there is still payments   for users for next 2 years or more .  It will cross bitcointalk  reputation  very soon.  Because it is very  easy to work there as Compare  to bitcointalk. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Well, I think it's a no for me. Of course, I see a great future for this forum, but I don't think that it can be ahead to bitcointalk even in the future. Yes, this forum will be popular and be known in the future. But I think bitcointalk will be far ahead from us when that time comes. Bitcointalk already make a name in the world of cryptocurrency, while our forum doesn't. So there is no chance that we can't be ahead of them.

• +1 5
  • +2 2

I think the cryptotalk forum will quickly surpass Bitcointalk, I have moved from Bitcointalk to the forum and enjoyed it here. I do not want to go back to Bitcointalk. The cryptotalk forum is getting more and more participants, the forum is working seriously and continuously promoting the quality of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Actually both sites are same and mere same physical structure. They both are paying but if we compare about easyness then Crypttalk is best. So I think Crypttalk already achived enough good reputations. And I think Crypttalk Will be best platform in near future.

• -2 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

I knew this forum before this site that you are talking about in fact I like this forum a lot, in everything it is true that sometimes there is a problem, but I am sure that the supervisors will solve it quickly.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I go with option (A) Crypto talk will be ahead from Bitcoin talk.This forum is great because of many reasons we have good  interface ,good income and great administration who care and note what forum needed.I joined forum last year and very happy with it.I am learning great things from this forum.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Both are good but now crypto talk has become more popular than bitcoin talk. If crypto talk continues like this, then bitcoin will surpass talk. Bitcoin Talk will soon lose its existence. However, the organization under which they work, they will decide who needs more.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Although the bitcointalk forum is created long before cryptotalk was created and they can boast of more members, we are also doing very great in here and it is good to be part of this.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

cryptotalk is the best among other website. demand for crypto is slowly increasing and the price of every currency in the cryptocurrency market is increasing.

I am assent that in futurre cryptotalk will be head of bitcointalk because working cryptotalk forum is easy and convenient to earn in this forum but at bitcointalk forum earning is very strict, as a result diversity bitcointalk user are working at cryptotalk forum.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

In my opinion it is more likely that some day Cryptotalk forum will ahead Bitcointalk. Of course Bitcointalk is a father of crypto)) and lots of people started with it) but Cryptotalk even despite strict rules is more loyal and not so rude to the users)))) and it's popularity is rising with the geometrical progress)) so it has lots of chances to become first at the top) 

Cryptotalk will be more popular than bitcointalk if the bitcointalk forum does not make a new design, many users do not even try the bitcointalk forum because of its design. 

• -2 1

I agree with you, this forum is very popular in record time, but perhaps you should pay attention to the content here in order to compete with Bitcoin Talk

• -1 1
  • +1 1

16 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

It will only happen if cryptotalk launch new projects and campaigns just like the bitcointalk are doing but cryptotalk need to have a better one.

This will take place am sure but it will really take time before it will happen, maybe that should be after the end of this campaign

I really, my friend, think that the future of the cryptotalk will be the first and will actually differ from other forums, as it is based on the principle of equality for all traders, and this is its most important advantages.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

15 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

It will only happen if cryptotalk launch new projects and campaigns just like the bitcointalk are doing but cryptotalk need to have a better one.

Yes if they want good population and legit users they have to fight it by launching good projects  more better than Bitcointalk

4 minutes ago, Jump said:

Yes I think that is a possibility here in cryptocurrency world because all thing here in cryptocurrency world is unpredictable. So I can say that cryptotalk can go ahead of bitcointalk in the future because this forum is much easier to use.

From all Bitcointalk, altscoinstalk, and also the bitcoingarden of the 3 Bitcointalk is the difficult one and among all the three with exceptance to cryptotalk. Cryptotalk is the easiest to learn and earn money.

Bitcointalk does not exist as far as I'm concerned. It used to be ok to read older articles from intelligent people. After 2017 and especially with the implementation of the merit system, it is all a joke. The software is too old and needs update, the people writing there are quite aggressive to new members and there is always friction between many members. There are legendary members that are obviously trying to make new members feel bad and make them leave. Meanwhile they make alt accounts and ranking them up to participate in signature campaigns in no time. There are other members that are buying merit and you will notice this as they will get merit for a stupid reply without meaning. There are also bounty managers that are a total joke as btcltcdigger , wapinter and more. They completely lack any skills to get the job done, they are treating bounty hunters in a terrible way and they manipulate the bounties. I've done a few bounties just to find out if they were professional. Besides bubbalex the rest are a joke. They react like apes and accuse members of cheating the campaign without having any reason, just to kick them out a little before the campaign ends. Bitcointalk right now is just about promoting everyones agenta. Somehow projects still think they gain something by making a bounty there or by paying some old member to promote them. It is just a cash grab for a dozen people and nothing else. There is nothing useful posted lately either. It is all just comments about price and most members don't even have a clue on how Bitcoin works. Sadly 99% of bitcointalk members are actually useless potheads and nothing else. Last time I will ever post on the bitcointalk forum and I hope that noone will mention it again. This much waste of time and effort it was for me.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

i think that each platform wil take its advance separately although bitcointalk is focused on news from bitcoin and others currencies, cryptotalk is focused on displaying posts in which specialized knowledge in criptocurrencies is handle and also in conjuction with yobit.net great invesment services are offered.

• +2 1