I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world

of course there are always people who get depressed after failing many times in crypto and lose their money and at that point they should cut the loss and stop trying because crypto is not for them and better to invest their money on something else  , so far I'm also happy I'm not of these people and since I started my work on trading I win sometimes and lose the others but always cover my losses and make better profits in next deals , I also hope I continue to the day crypto becomes legal

Likewise with me, I don't know if I can continue in the crypto world and trade bitcoin or not. Most people leave the crypto world because they have suffered losses through their own mistakes, and blame bitcoin. But I hope there will be no losses and will remain in the crypto world. Bitcoin will only be an investment asset, not a means of payment.

• +1 1

Why people will leave the cryptotalk while they are earning handsome amount of the money and also learning much knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency. I don't think so that it will happen in future because I noticed that there are a lot of people are joining this forum for learning about the cryptocyrrency and also for earning.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:56 PM, Keith700 said:

I think I should "feel" very unhappy or bad to leave Bitcoin ... that has not happened and I hope it never happens to me.
Many people lose thousands of dollars or euros every day for not treating bitcoin or another crypto well, some fall into depression or are simply disappointed when it was your fault, not the Blockchain ecosystem.
I think that in order to leave the crypto world, they would have to pass enough bad misfortunes to tell you enough is enough ... everything has not happened to me so much but I am still standing creyedn in this type of financial technology, I hope to continue there for when the indicated day arrives, bitcoin Be a world currency that unites everyone equally.

@Keith700

Of course, a lot of people lose their money as Bitcoin currency trading and investing in it is very profitable, but you need capital in order to benefit from that and before starting and working on it we have to take the right steps and learn correctly and follow the news, markets and graphic analysis in order to start in a correct way In order not to waste our money

My friend one day the whole of us are going to leave crypto so that other people will be able to come and join it and also by making it successful

Leave crypto currencies not now because the world is just turning in to the world of crypto currencies. Most of the transactions, opportunities for making huge amount of money will be increase and profitable than before. You can see the price of bitcoin increasing day and night due to increase in population and in demands for the coin. Planning to introduce my family in to the system

actually when you find the cryptocurrency of the Bitcoin the way to make money and living through it it is very hard to leave it and if you find any other way to make money online you can easily stop using the cryptocurrency or the Bitcoin

for me so far I still can make profits from working in crypto and trade cryptocurrencies , if the time comes where I won't be able to make profits and start losing then here I will stop trading so I don't lose more and accept what happens , I'll try to increase my knowledge again but if I failed I'll just leave the field 

I hope this never happens but  if it did then i"ll accept it

• +4 1

At this time it is not recommended to leave the cryptocurrencies because they are at their best in their short history therefore this is something that will always continue to improve I do not recommend leaving this friend at all, greetings.

• +1 1

I think it is not better for you . I hope you never leave this forum. Because cryptotalk forum is the best forum for specially learning knowledge. This forum is a big herlper for all users. I recommend you never leave the crypto world.

• +1 1

Hello my friends.  This site is a popular site Positive People who work here will not be able to leave the job in life The day they die will be able to leave this job but this site has a lot of opportunities to gain a lot of knowledge here and think a lot here  Will be good and can be improved here thanks.

Yes I am yes I am thinking about that oneday if I leave this website then what will we do after leaving. I will leave this platform buy one reason because when I will get job then I will leave it.

Yes you are right sometimes the price of bitcoin going to rise and sometimes the price of bitcoin bearish so unlucky or UPS and downs are the part of life so I think I can't leave the bitcoin crypto Because it is my life.

• +2 1

You have asked your best question if you do crypto currency even for 1 day, then what will happen to me, the frock you have made in my opinion will be disturbed, after that the ideas that you have, which will be disturbed by the question will be understood.  This will hurt you a lot, so it is important that you do not it now and you perform here So that you get the idea, comment, 

• +2 1

Mate, any business has ups and downs, gain and loss. If you want to run a business you have to set your mind to accept any situation. Because this crypto world is also a place where you will fall and grow again. You just have to be passionate about this and should not think about giving up. Just keep patience and work fluently. You will become sucessful for sure. 

• +2 1

You check your decision, this is a wrong , it can be proved wrong because you can increase your experience by working on this forum, it will be a big loss for your future if you leave this form. According to me, I should work on this forum you can also increase your knowledge on this forum and learn a lot. 

As for me I think I will never leave Crypto world no matter what happens, I had a really nice experience in it, I think it will be my career someday and now I am planning to build on this base idea.

"We grow by lifting others"

On 10/18/2019 at 11:56 PM, Keith700 said:

I think I should "feel" very unhappy or bad to leave Bitcoin ... that has not happened and I hope it never happens to me.
Many people lose thousands of dollars or euros every day for not treating bitcoin or another crypto well, some fall into depression or are simply disappointed when it was your fault, not the Blockchain ecosystem.
I think that in order to leave the crypto world, they would have to pass enough bad misfortunes to tell you enough is enough ... everything has not happened to me so much but I am still standing creyedn in this type of financial technology, I hope to continue there for when the indicated day arrives, bitcoin Be a world currency that unites everyone equally.

To many of the people leave cryptocurrencies because they cannot bear  the losses of cryptocurrencies but this is the time to be more vigilant and focus on your mistakes and avoid them and don't always blame on the cryptocurrencies for your losses.

Have never for once think about living crypto world because this is a site that helps me to earn money which I use to take care of my daily activities and I also gain joy and happiness from it why should I think of staying away from it

You say right my friend when we get lose in any field first we think about the leave this field . If we get lose in this forum  we think about leave this forum . Because it is naturally  when I create posts and then they deleted by admins then I think to leave this forum but I understand myself it is my mistake not admins if I create more useful and informative posts then it should be not deleted . And I never do trading .

Hey friend, i understand your situation but i wont recommend you to give up, you can earn more than what you lost. But inorder to achieve that succes you have work strategically and patience is very important. I am a beginner here, and i do understand the risk factors in cryptoworld, but i am ready to take those risks to get good returns and profit. 

I would like to advice you that if you get a good job, then in this case, don't leave crypto industry because  keep spending your extra time on it,instead of wasting,we can earn profit more.

The other reason was if they are have a decent and stable job that getting huge salary it is also a factor that may leave crypto. You are right also to having a misfortune in crypto maybe it is not a place for them

• +1 1

If we allow ourselves to be carried away by our emotions we may decide to abandon the world of crypto in the first loss we suffer, but we must be prepared to face this changing market. We know that we run the risk of investment so we must study well each project before entering it.