I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

I don't know if one day I would leave the crypto world

On 11/24/2019 at 8:14 AM, Hanhassie said:

It might happened if Bitcoin turns out to be of no value to the community, that will make is go out of here but with a sadly face

saying bitcoin will turn out to be of no value is something sad to read and it shows you havent educated yourself about bitcoin before you got in this forum because there is nothing that can make bitcoin useless.

Don't leave the crypto world mate, it helps us to earned money and also we used it for payments and transactions, if you are worried about the price if bitcoin, you can wait for next yeat because it will be pumped the price of it because the halving will started in 2020.

If you believe that you can make something from crypto, then you should go ahead and never give up before you can make those things happen. It is okay if you cannot get what you want right now, but if you still trying hard, I am sure that it is only a matter of time for you to make it happen. Make your goals, keep hard work, never give up and you will see your chance for you will comes later and that means, you can reach your goals one by one. I am sure that every people have those chance. It does not mean that you don't deserve to achieve what you want, but it is about how do you want to reach your goals.

crypto world is not a small world. if we get failed in any section, we can learn about another and work in that section. so, i think i would never leave this world.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Well we have misfortunes here in cryptoworld but it doesn't mean we need to leave crypto, if we will be smarter enough on how using crypto, then we will a oid misfortunes here.

People who fail in crypto have a lack of knowledge and want to leave this world. but,  they can again start learning and start from begining, they will be succeed one day

Bengali?

View this Topic

If they are upset because of the fact that they lost money on the fall in the price of bitcoin, this is a premature decision since the price will still sooner or later return to the place, and they will earn money on it.

I losed much money in bitcoin at the begining of my crypto life. Many times i stayed away but at last again tried and now i regained all loses and earning a better amount. we should keep patience.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 18.10.2019 at 22:56, Keith700 said:

I think I should "feel" very unhappy or bad to leave Bitcoin ... that has not happened and I hope it never happens to me.
Many people lose thousands of dollars or euros every day for not treating bitcoin or another crypto well, some fall into depression or are simply disappointed when it was your fault, not the Blockchain ecosystem.
I think that in order to leave the crypto world, they would have to pass enough bad misfortunes to tell you enough is enough ... everything has not happened to me so much but I am still standing creyedn in this type of financial technology, I hope to continue there for when the indicated day arrives, bitcoin Be a world currency that unites everyone equally.

In my opinion, the main reason for the departure of many people from the crypto world is if there is no income. And this can affect the departure of investors and coin holders. That can lead to a fall in prices.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:56 AM, Keith700 said:

I think I should "feel" very unhappy or bad to leave Bitcoin ... that has not happened and I hope it never happens to me.
Many people lose thousands of dollars or euros every day for not treating bitcoin or another crypto well, some fall into depression or are simply disappointed when it was your fault, not the Blockchain ecosystem.
I think that in order to leave the crypto world, they would have to pass enough bad misfortunes to tell you enough is enough ... everything has not happened to me so much but I am still standing creyedn in this type of financial technology, I hope to continue there for when the indicated day arrives, bitcoin Be a world currency that unites everyone equally.

if i leave crypto as bland and very sad because my activities so far have been in crypto and even with crypto i can improve financially and can get something new and learn more new technology so i cannot to leave in crypto

I think if cryptocurrency still exist i will not quit it. Because i am really like technology, so cryptocurrency is one what i see really interesting. The idea never i think before, the market is growing day by day. For me i want invest some time and money to this.

But when someday cryptocurrency going shutdown, Bitcoin also going to zero value. Yeah no any options, i will see other technology to invest. I will not stop have interest and investing in technology.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/19/2019 at 3:00 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

This question you ask because you may have suffered a loss because of it and this is because you did not understand the way it works well
I do not advise you to leave, you will miss the opportunity to get rich

I agree to you, pal. Because if you leave, all your hard work and passion that is been poured here in crypto world will go to waste. You just miss the best opportunity that comes to your life if you quit in cryptoworld.

I think why people leave crypto is because some people are scammed here. And some don't have time to use crypto. And some don't believe that the future is bright in crypto. But I believe crypto is the future of trade in our world that we live in. Digital world is so vast that some people live on it. They spend almost all of the hours of their day on it. That is why I believe that crypto currency is the future on the medium of exchange for the whole world.

That is why I feel bad for the people who live or turn their back to the crypto currency. Maybe they are depressed or suffered a lot of lost from this industry. But for my point of view they can still recover from it. So let us help reduce scam. Please don't scam people. Maybe you will earn a lot this time if you scam people but eventually you will lose it because of it you can be imprisoned or I believe in karma you can have bad karma. 

Let us together promote crypto industry to the world for the better future of this industry. To grow a lot more higher. And better. And I thankyou.

The truth of the matter is that one day me or you will surely leave bitcoin and cryptocurrency because generation are gradually passing away but I before me or anybody leaving cryptocurrency and bitcoin make sure you teach your children and the other people around you. 

I never think about leave crypto. It is very useful for me. And I also think its very useful for everybody. And If i would leave crypto it would very bad for me.

Crypto is very much addictive thing i have involved in it from last three yearsi thought to leave it as it need alot of time but i found my self addicted to it and it's impossible to leave this you cant sleep before looking at the coinmarketcap

The other reason was if they are have a decent and stable job that getting huge salary it is also a factor that may leave crypto. You are right also to having a misfortune in crypto maybe it is not a place for them.

i am thinking about crypto and bitcoin future.and i see the last few year crypto history and i am much encourage and do not leave crypto world in my life.

On 10/19/2019 at 12:59 AM, iloveyobit said:

i think you are thinking about me , i haved  bad times in last months becuse of bitcoin and bearmarket  , somtimes i thinked about leaving crypto word and somtimes about leaving the real world xd 

That is absolutely sad news brother. I wish you will be overcome all problems. Because that is reality ,, sometimes you will be fall, sometimes you will be up. I also face this problem. Now all ok. So don't be panic. Start in first.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:56 PM, Keith700 said:

I have same feelings like you. I am very happy with this crypto field as it gives me lot of happiness, earnings and confidence. I have improved my life through thisbfield.

On Friday, October 18, 2019 at 21:56, Keith700 said:

f4gsm5xfe - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

19 minutes ago, rajonmia said:

That is absolutely sad news brother. I wish you will be overcome all problems. Because that is reality ,, sometimes you will be fall, sometimes you will be up. I also face this problem. Now all ok. So don't be panic. Start in first.

Thank you my friend, but I am trying to get over it and start again using this forum, which gave me the opportunity and the most important thing in all of this is that I did not lose my temper and remained disappointed , thats it . 

i will never leave crypto market as i have taken it as making good profit. i am doing trading for many days and now i only do trading to full fill my daily needs.

Don't be panic brother. Prices ups and down that is natural. Sometimes this popularity increase and sometimes down. But Bitcoin price never go down. Sometimes latter this price going to the moon.  Because Bitcoin is the king of crypocurrency.