What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

Honestly, what encouraged me was to make money for life and university expenses because of the lack of time for other work, but I imagine that over time I will also gain an abundance of Culture about this world, and getting more of it is what will be the motivation after the money drive is over and get it, and I can't forget about getting new friends , so thank you and welcome .

Thanks to cryptocurrencies, I got acquainted with many new and smart people, discovered many new things for myself. And in general, I began to understand more about the world of finance

First of all, we live in a globalized world where many borders no longer exist in this new world and thanks to technology through the internet. We have to accept that reality and gradually adapt to all the tools and instruments that allow us to function in this new world. We needed money to buy, save and invest and Bitcoin and a myriad of cryptocurrencies (digital money) appeared. Many of us work from the comfort of our homes and generate that virtual money that we need so much.

I think it is fun actually and you can earn money with little bit amount of effort. It's stressful sometimes but when I see coins that increase enormously on the graphs that encourages me very much and I am waiting for that x100😄

I'm here because it's interesting and most of all fun that being probably the only thing that keep me going its that's it's fun to know more about crypto of course there's the monetary incentive but for me I'm not dying because I lack money or dying to make some amount of cash in it, it's just interesting for me but I can understand and probably agree that having a set goal when it comes to crypto makes it a powerful encouragement and it can help to make your efforts have a way to make sense and that's good also this kinds of topics are good to have once in a while

cryptocurrency is a new technology that encourage people to trade online and earn money. they can also mine crypto and make profit

Edited by david51

The huge opportunities of earning from crypto currency attracted me most to get attach with you.In todays world,getting a job is becoming so hard and many people are starting business.But for business we need a huge amount of capital. But in crypto world,you don't need a big amount of money to earn a handsome amount.There is so many way to earn from here.This encourages me the most.

I am excited about its value since the currency that I am following and I trade has had a super volume In this last week since it cost 0.10 usd and now it costs 0.18 in 1 or 2 days so the Volume it has had is impressive ...

The reason why it encourages me is that you get a positive profit margin, also cryptocurrencies is a current trend for the commercialization of various products.

There are many things that I like about this world of cryptocurrencies, the main ones are the various ways that exist to earn and invest in it; for example airdrops, mining, trading, long and short-term investment and many platforms that receive it.

The world of cryptocurrencies is very fascinating and at the same time gives you analytical insignt that you can use in everyday life. and the best thing that if you really know the subject can be an econimic advantage

You can earn big money with it, which you cannot achieve in another job, and also with crypto you, feel free away from local banks and taxes that you have to pay.

It is good to want to learn about cryptocurrencies since this is a developing market and we can obtain large profits, but it is not good to only depend on cryptocurrencies since what I said before is not guaranteed, you have to work physically and a small part of it is we invest in cryptocurrencies so that it does not affect our economy

Because I want to learn about the businesses of the future, today, and trading is one of them, I like this type of business in particular, which is why I spend a lot of time on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Me anima saber que puedo trabajar para mí y no para otras personas. Me encanta ser mi propio jefe y poder trabajar cuando quiero y no tener que cumplir horas para trabajar y estar trabajando mi tiempo para una persona y que ellos paguen. pequeño

Through crypto currency we can earn more cash and increase our profit , while we earn earn money we can also learn lot of things by commenting on the forum in this platform. We can gain knowledge and increase our wealth using crypto currency

For me the world of cryptocurrencies seems a fascinating world, it is a new world where everything is still in the process of formation, so it is still very changing, for me every day is a day of learning and that is why being in this forum It has helped me a lot. But every day I spend at least an hour or two reading or researching about this world. As for the profits, they are not yet producing enough to live on them but they have given me a lot of satisfaction and little by little they are increasing.

The impulse to get to know this world was because, the decentralized way of payment, I could pay whenever I want as I want, and I also saw many people who had the opportunity to earn money with the trainding.

Ability to generate second money kept me in crypto, and am really winning in crypto market, i can bet that i have gone through my history of transactions since i join crypto world 2016. My deposit is quite lesser than my withdrawal, very big margin. That means am really winning.

On 10/10/2020 at 7:56 PM, Mar210 said:

What encourages me is the economic need that my country is going through and that every time our country devalues more and I believe that cryptocurrencies are a feasible way to invest to have an extra profit.

Les crypto-monnaies sont un moyen réalisable d'investir et de réaliser des bénéfices

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.