What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

What encourages me is the economic need that my country is going through and that every time our country devalues more and I believe that cryptocurrencies are a feasible way to invest to have an extra profit.

Cryptocurrencies for me started as a curiosity and today they have become part of my day to day. With them I can obtain good income that can help me to meet the expenses of my daily life. In words, they have become an important source of income.

The possibility of being able to pay for anything anywhere in the world and its ability to protect the user from inflation and generate interest from them.

Many people buy or play the lottery, cryptocurrencies are an option to change something and if it happens to you, well be it.:classic_rolleyes:

I refer to the last incentive, the UNIs, getting pink unicorns has been a tremendous kick that invites me to continue investing in cryptos, without becoming clear but always looking for investment alternatives, I have left the lottery.:classic_wacko:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

Usually the tendency to make more profit in a short time encourages me to work in crypto.  Because trading or investing through cryptocurrency can get more in a very short time.  Which helps me financially.

At home it motivates me since the benefits of cryptocurrencies are remarkable and can be taken advantage of if a correct study of them is made and the conditions to operate them are evaluated. And the future of cryptocurrencies is promising provides a mechanism for the secure encoding of protocol rules in the system.

First of all I like that it is de-centralized, that it is not manipulated by any institution or government in the world. I also like because I know that the price will reach very high and I will make a lot of profit with them.

I was encouraged to use cryptocurrencies is because if we see it well you can consider it as a job, if you organize and create a good strategy to trade with cryptocurrencies you can get very good profits, but for this you must study on the subject, too You can do this work from the comfort of your home, so I was encouraged to start using virtual currencies

The technology of the cryptocurrency encourage me to be here, also the financial system also encourage me to be here as well. The crypto is a great revolution in the financial system, the system is now control by any organization and the interesting factor is that. 

I welcome you too as a friend. The crypto world is a place to gain knowledge. If I remember that the market has the potential to give me so much money, I continue to be in crypto. This is what encourages me.

I am engaged in the cryptocurrency field because this is a very promising direction in which you can really earn big money and gain financial independence

Particularly I am encouraged to have good earnings with and without investment if you want, besides that I work from home and I can combine it with other activities that give me benefit, apart from the fact that I stay updated in the different nuances that this job offers.

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 4:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

If at first we do not give importance to the world of cryptocurrency but later we realize and realize that it is the future and the more knowledge in this area we will obtain the greater opportunity to extract profits and once learning.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, CarlosVlz said:

we realize and realize that it is the future and the more knowledge in this area we will obtain the greater opportunity to extract profits and once learning

Not every one try to understand that but always maintain a chance to learn more and grab the best opportunity most needed by patient.

In the end I believe that we will have to use some type of digital currency, in addition it gives you a variety of sites where you can use them as an example gambling platforms and more, besides you can already pay in various places with bitcoin, you can buy cars. .. there is a great variety to be used that is why this world is becoming more and more interesting to more people, there to take advantage of the moment to buy cheap and sell high so your cryptocurrencies will interest you much more.
Greetings and good luck with the hunt.

My only source of encouragement to still remain in crypto world is because it is still in its early stage. It has the potential to give anyone a big amount of money with time. 

On 4/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

Many of us knew about cryptos at one point in our lives before fully entering this world and we saw it as some scam or something similar and we did not give it importance, if we had done it and spent only $ 100 we would have started on the right foot and now To be able to invest in projects without much caution of our funds, currently the exponential rise that the btc may have does not have the force of before, what we have left is to know how to invest our currencies among the best projects and support us so that they provide us with long-term benefits .

We should trust in what we believe! and i really believe in cryptocurrencies projects and i think that they will have a bright future! especially when we that the numbers of people who believe in the current financial international system is decreasing day by day especially after each pandemic!  

I was encouraged to learn something new, before I considered cryptocurrencies something unattainable and complicated, but it was the lack of knowledge, so I investigated a little more until I understood that they are easy to use and offers a range of opportunities to increase.