What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

cryptocurrency is not just virtual money . it has a lot of benefits such as faster transaction  speed, lower fees compare to fiat , fraud reduction. it attracts new customers everday. cryptocurrency brings us new technology.

Edited by david51

I am encouraged by the amount of profits you can gain from cryptcurrency. There are so many stories of people become millionaires, billionaires or even trillionaires overnight. I also want to become a successful crypto investor and trader so that I could also earn some big profits some day .

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

Hi. I am encouraged to use cryptocurrency: Like all people, the thirst for making money (no need to pretend we’re all here because of this) and secondly, it’s time to stop the banking system from dictating the rules of the game for everyone, personally I don’t want to report to the bank where I’m transferring their honestly earned money.

No doubt we are all in cryptocurrency technology because it brings us cash and at the same time we are learning. It is the main inspiration that drives most of us to be in the field of cryptography. Crypto technology is not like any other technology.

Many things

But 2 the most

1. There is no owner of BTC

Bitcoin is not someone's company

That's revolutionary

2. The feeling of really owning smth you can't see

I really feel owning BTC more than owning fiat (even though I can hold it) But it's not mine. Someone has printed it. It's his

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Working in cryptocurrencies helps us develop ourselves and make good profits. Before working in crypto, I did not make any additional income, but now I am able to raise good money by working in crypto

• +3 1

On 2013 my wife told me that give me $1000, I'll buy Bitcoin with this money. If I remember correctly 1 Bitcoin was $100-$150 around and in my country's currency is like 1=1.5 or something like that. I thought it was not true so I didn't trust the whole project. Now I'm trying to earn 1BTC, it is like a joke! 😃

So my motivation is my wife's future vision! I know one day we'll earn real money with this.

• +3 1

it encourages me by giving a source of income to everybody and main thing is it is safe to trade in cryptocurrencies and this seems to be future so it encourages evrybody.

It's a hard question. I don't really know. I just can't live without crypto. Everyday I watch news about crypto and I'm into it. It's like a piece of my life

I am encouraged by the fact that they are a system that is decentralized, that is, not governed by anything and no one. Security is guaranteed because its operation allows it.

I began doing and mining cryptocurrency because of its availability and accessibility. I researched about it and concluded that it provides great opportunity. But most importantly, I was looking for earning methods that are easy and this is one of them. It is also profitable.

• +2 1

I was very interested in cryptocurrencies when I joined the Yobit platform and saw the investment. These currencies are through the investment or trading fund, as I can profit without restrictions and whenever I want and without real capital, as well as the airdrop currencies that I earn a lot from them and earn them 

• +1 1

On 4/28/2020 at 8:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

For me, when I first heard of cryptocurrencies was about 3 to 4 years ago. Though I did not know much about cryptos I still gave it a try and invested a little into it. My lack of concrete knowledge in the business made me invest in one of those scam sites. This made my interest in crypto investment go way down but I recently got to know there are genuine sites where one can do real business in. The main thing that encouraged me to consider doing crypto again is the price of bitcoin. I know the price has gone down but friend, I had never followed the trend of bitcoin price so it was a serious Suprise to me to see that amount as the price for 1 Bitcoin. I'm encouraged to give it a try again. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Hey. If you don't mind, I can be your friend to whom you will tell about your experience with cryptocurrency. I still swim very strongly and do not understand what to do. I will wait for an answer. Thanks.

at the begining i want take some benefits for crypto, but i get very interested on the technology behind bitcoin, later on many other currencies too, i read too many times that philosophical idea for a new financial system, the financial freedom and to many ideas like these; so i want all these things or maybe try to reach them and learn more about crypto, make a chage at least live this new era and the meaning behind this

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies are convenient and fast.
Personally, as a student, I like to work and invest in this area, because I understand that this is the future and even at the moment it brings good money.

What prompted me to work with cryptocurrencies 
in the beginning, even without having the experience,
 is their easy access to them. and how easy it is to make 
transactions and trade. Mistakes are made at the beginning 
that is true. But it still amazes me how easy you can have 
control of your accounts without any kind of intermediary.

Crypto world was totally unknown to me until one of my friends mentioned about it to me. Then I actually got to know that the crypto world is quite big and the trading and investment here is further easy and profitable than the outside work. The process was so fascinating that I got attracted to it. Now earning process has encouraged me to spend my more time in crypto world. 

• +2 2

At first I was encouraged by the versatility to use it as an exchange of the dollar and my local currency and the possibility of economic profit, but now I am also interested in participating in cryptocurrency projects with ecological purposes, and the possibility of teaching a way to earn money to people with few or no chances of getting a job.

Globally they are local currencies less susceptible to the economy. Everyone can have them and transfer them from anywhere in the world and to anyone. Many times they experience sudden price movements, which generate trading opportunities. They are located decentralized, they can be anywhere in the world, all day, every day. There is no specific market. Operations are recorded in a shared book, where the receiver only receives the information he needs from the issuer, reserving some data from the issuer.

the main reason is the desire to learn and earn income, since it allows me to help myself financially. this type of income that allows us to learn and earn at the same time, we must take advantage of it enough