What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

At first also i never believe in cryptocurrency and its potential to help me to earn and grow my money. But when i see my friend's success and wealth it changes my mind and start engaging my self to cryptoworld. And now i continuously feeding my self with knowledge and information that will help me to grow in the cryptoworld.

• +2 1

On 6/30/2020 at 7:08 PM, Babubu609 said:

If you follow all topics carefully you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency because this forum is created for the main purpose of sharing knowledge about cryptcurrency.

I agree that cryptotalk was made to share cryptoworld knowledge to help people become adapt easily and learn things that they can apply especially in different transactions. 

This forum is really a big help. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

My entrance into cryptocurrency was difficult in light of the fact that I lost a great deal of cash to scamers while I was as yet a novice however I propped up on and here I'm working in this current platform,it's a decent encounter being here acquiring and learning more,it's consequently I will keep being here as long as the battle stands

• +2 2

2 hours ago, Mr.Talk said:

My requirements urge me to get into cryptographic forms of money and gain some add up to full fill my essential need . I am an understudy and need to win additionally alongside my examinations so that can address my issues.

I hope this forum will be the best place to get your problem solve as you keep learning and sharing experience and knowledge you will continue to keep earning too.

On 7/12/2020 at 4:02 PM, Abuyaman said:

the earn cash even as learning some thing new and having new pals and right here i'm now taking part in this forum and searching out my fulfillment right here with my pals.

This cryptotalk is like family or a community we can share anything about crypto, it teaches about crypto and even gives you earning which is a lot. Bitcointalk pays you on rank

On 5/17/2020 at 10:30 PM, nykas said:

Cryptocurrency really inspires me because of its idea. I`m interested in fast decentralized payments, so it`s very nicely for me to work in this sphere. Everyday crypto let me earn some money and know a lot of new information 

Same here crypto really help me to sustain some of my needs during this pandemic times that's why it motivates me to discover about cryptoworld more and what other profitable things it could be. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Firstly i am a students so as a students sometime we can have free emotions and want to fetch for knowledge.. So i take the crypto world for learning becuase of two thing.. One is, it will be profitable in future as day by day people going involved on crypto currency more than past.. Secondly if you has much knowledge about crypto currency then its a great place to earn much money..this encourage me to come here❤😁                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 6/6/2020 at 4:52 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

My early days in the crypto market were not good and I had a lot of scam or I was earning very less. After that I learned trading then I devoted all my time to trading and cryptotalk. After that I started earning a lot of money. This is what encourages me.

Well, that's good for you mate, you're learning from your mistakes and it's normal to being scammed at first just make sure that this will be nothing happened again.

For me, i never experienced to be scammed here in cryptocurrency because I'm always protecting my online wallets and also my accounts to avoid being hacked.

• +3 1

Not everyone in this forum is the same, some are good, some are not.  No one helps and no one does.  That's normal. But we have to be kind to help everyone, Then we will have friendly relations with each other.

• +1 1

I love learning all about cryptocurrencies and trading, but I have some fear of them that I did not understand working with them well and I am afraid that I will lose my money

But I will try with a little experiment, I must try to get the money

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Helo friend thanks you for share this content especially As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about I like it and our earnings are also encourage in your self is help to cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I needed money before I entered this field, and it provided me with the opportunity and daily work in it is very enjoyable for that. I always had a positive energy to continue.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 9:41 PM, tienda said:

I think cryptocurrency is the best opportunity for any person without restriction you are rich or poor cryptocurrency is for all, for this reason encourage anybody to be in this miracle of cryptocurrency, because of his surprise at any moment you can change your life.

Well, there's a lot of people who are choosing to work here as full time because they know that they can get a huge amount if profit here by investing some coins especially bitcoin and other altcoins.

• +1 1

My first time of joining the world of crypto currency was purposely of earning money because my friends are making, virtually along the way I got to understand that what the forum is given me in return is more than the money am making but gaining knowledge, inculcating in me experience, skills, strategies and building my confidence towards securing my future easily and become independent of myself financially if I remain committed and dedicated to be working in this forum

Edited by Guru2050
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

My first time of joining the world of crypto currency was purposely of earning money because my friends are making

Everyone has same opinion first time visiting this site Because we come with the aim of payments because we need money that is why.

I think its the hype into crypto currency by bitcoin the price kept on going up and this was very encouraging so very important to keep on trying to work as hard and put together everything in perspective the work of every trader is to persue what is going on the work we see the money that came with it is very important.

• +2 2

On 7/24/2020 at 2:17 PM, Mwangi said:

think its the hype into crypto currency by bitcoin the price kept on going up and this was very encouraging so very important to keep on trying to work

It's just like halving taking place the price is having effect with a hype were the price is about reaching $12k but is a good chance to keep holding. As well as a chance to earn profit to the holders.

One of my friends has recommended this forum to me, he says that I can earn money here and gain knowledge as well. He already explained to me the rules of this forum so it makes me easier to adapt the things in the forum. I am very thankful to him because he shares this great platform.

Edited by Moontong
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/3/2020 at 6:24 PM, Moontong said:

One of my friends has recommended this forum to me, he says that I can earn money here and gain knowledge as well. He already explained to me the rules of this forum so it makes me easier to adapt the things in the forum. I am very thankful to him because he shares this great platform.

That means you follow the referral from a friend just for earning and later find out you can also learn here. But there are many things to learn in this forum. Not only earning.

crypto market is really a best platform in online field inorder to make a good profit in it . we can easily earn a good money by trade , joining bountys and airdops etc . we just require a good knowledge and experience in order to generate good money their .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

The reason why i am here in cryptoworld is i want to grab the opportunity that it can give to me when i start to engage myself in to it. And i know cryptocurrency is a big help to me to achieve my goals in life. That's why i am continuously feeding my self with knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, gourav789 said:

we can easily earn a good money by trade , joining bountys and airdops etc . we just require a good knowledge and experience in order to generate good money their

That's good and also the fact nothing is better than knowledge when we have good knowledge about something we are willing to learn from it we find it easy to make it differing from those that we have no knowledge of it. Knowledge is life without knowledge you are useless.

On 8/8/2020 at 3:00 AM, Jagonath said:

What has led me to work in cryptocurrency is that I am making a good profit by working in this field, especially in trade and investment, because it is an extra good source for me and this work has become an essential part of my life.

Yes without any means of benefiting from this forum many of us will not visit the site because we all need money due to many problems we need to solve them for a rest of time.

when we start for any job we find it very defficult, but with time we are geting experience and we find our job will very easy, it's same in this crypto world in the start we find it very defficult but with search and Learning we find this world is very interisting to earning money

• +2 1