What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

4 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Here is a good platform of which I trust and agree to work hard. If my payments could continue I don't care wasting time to spend hours making good post that I deserve it payments.

Well, that's good for you mate, just keep posting here some informative ideas because you're helping some members here and also you're getting some profit too which is good for you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

22 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's good for you mate, just keep posting here some informative ideas because you're helping some members here and also you're getting some profit too which is good for you.

That is the best of the forum you teach and you still learn you benefit from your both teaching and learning by earning from all your efforts.

On 6/2/2020 at 10:28 PM, Mayanour said:

Your words are true that learning and giving time to understand more about currencies is very important

Well, this is good for the members here especially for those new members here in this forum because they're benefited here by getting some useful information from us by helping or guiding them here in this forum.

• +2 1

My early days in the crypto market were not good and I had a lot of scam or I was earning very less. After that I learned trading then I devoted all my time to trading and cryptotalk. After that I started earning a lot of money. This is what encourages me.

• +2 1

On 5/5/2020 at 2:21 AM, iloveyobit said:

What motivates me in the field of crypto is the success of my deals, regardless of the profit that I make from each deal, as I am overwhelmed with great happiness when my technical analysis succeeds.

Same here I want to achieve success by the use of cryptoworld. 

I always motivate myself that someday I can achieve it by my own strategy and knowledge. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I visit different sections regarding the kind of knowledge I am seeking for I most base in two sections for beginners section and the cryptoworld section.

1 hour ago, Dark_Sky said:

Same here I want to achieve success by the use of cryptoworld. 

I always motivate myself that someday I can achieve it by my own strategy and knowledge. 

This forum can be a good impetus for you through the stories about members that are published daily, as I benefit from it. Collect information from here and head to the market and profit.

• +1 1

On 6/6/2020 at 3:20 PM, Niyaas said:

Hey friend's, According to me the best factor of encourage is that very available and earning cryptocurrencies with short period.I sacrificed very lotely in beginning and atlast it most attractive to me.

This forum is the best and forum I have ever visit the forum provides good knowledge to it members and pays it members with the best payment

For me at first I was just wanted to get money ! I wasn't know anything about trading or investing in Yobit investbox I though it like any online way to earn money  

But theb my friend told my that I can make profits if I work as a trader and it was really good to me gear that ! And now I'm a trader and I'm making more than 15% of profits monthly 

Well since i work on the internet from my home only i gather all possible ways of earning money online without being on real life offices which is boring specially with a boss that comes around and bosses you around.

Cryptocurrencies is a way for you to profit with your own ways such as investing, trading and gambling into virtual currencies. Or even by surfing the web at faucet sites and surveys that pay you cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

At beginning period mostly the beginners used to use this platform due to the earning process but as I have gained experience in this platform I think cryptocurrency teaches us many more things which is practical to our life such as trading activities and investing in any other digital currencies which can also be applied on stock market.

• +2 2

the ultimate price and unexpecting profits are always encouraging me to work in the cryptocurrency.sometimes i get failure in some projects but conpare to the profits this is very negligible.i can see future in the cryptocurrencies tradings

• +2 1

Your words are sentimental, but we as members must be one team and work to provide the best content about cryptocurrencies.
Because teamwork is more successful than individual work.

It was a friend back in 2017 when he visited me at my place and showed me how he was earning money online and how the world is changing into crypto world. After he showed me his investment and how much he was making, I felt overwhelmed and decided to join too. Infact I bought the first coin I started trading with from him and since from them have been in cryptocurrency world and never regretted it even a bit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The cryptocurrency aroused my admiration after I knew its advantages and that I could make profits through it, and this made me work in the field of crypto

• +1 2

Life is great and enjoy it

On 6/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, saraanna396 said:

Each person has his own goal, there are some people who care about profit only through the forum, and do not care about the amount of information and interest that it provides in the field of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, there are countless benefits that can be obtained through the forum, such as increasing the ability to communicate, make new friends ، and increase the experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading, for me, I spend several hours browsing many useful articles in the various sections of the forum.

There are three reasons why I am here which I can say it out. I am here to learn, teach and earn the main priority of all is to have knowledge and earn.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:02 PM, Babubu609 said:

Its really amazing to everyone here as a registered member, every user will be very glad to know that he will be learning instead of him paying he is the one getting paid so great was this forum mate. You are welcome let's unite and make this forum move forward

Count me in. 

I'll do my best to contribute as much as I can in this forum. 

I can say that my experiences in cryptoworld is not so much but I'm willing to help others when they have a question that I know the answer. 

Let's make this forum more beautiful and knowledgeable than before. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

3 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

Count me in. 

I'll do my best to contribute as much as I can in this forum. 

I can say that my experiences in cryptoworld is not so much but I'm willing to help others when they have a question that I know the answer. 

Let's make this forum more beautiful and knowledgeable than before. 

Nice to meet a friend like you in this forum, cryptotalk is a forum that welcome ls Every member that is ready to help the forum to improve. You are welcome to this forum.

Hi friend you have posted a lot of good. You said in your post what encourages you from cryptocurrency.  I think it helps me gain a lot of good knowledge. And I can earn some money from here.  And I can do something that takes time. Thanks

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 11:13 AM, Frank castle said:

I started in this field a little while ago, but I am trying in the beginning to achieve great experience and information about it, then start seeking money and achieving big profits, but this will need appropriate time and strategy as well.

If you follow all topics carefully you will learn a lot about cryptocurrency because this forum is created for the main purpose of sharing knowledge about cryptcurrency.

The finances encourage me into cryptocurrency, I really need finances for the things I need and I want and cryptocurrency will be a good solution for it. 

Frankly, the only thing that drives me to work inside the cryptocurrency is that I can get a good income from the money through it and by working from inside the house, this currency is very good for everyone and especially for the students as it provides them with a good income of money that helps them buy all their needs

• +1 3
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i am encourage by my friends to join this forum in the first place i have a doubt in this forum that this is maybe a scam or not true but seeing others here talking about how the earn money while learning something new and having new friends and here i am now enjoying this forum and looking for my success here with my friends.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

The first reason why I'm here in the first place is to earn. But I didn't know that I will love this forum because of so many knowledge that I aquire especially in Cryptocurrency. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

On 7/4/2020 at 5:08 AM, bino said:

The first reason why I'm here in the first place is to earn. But I didn't know that I will love this forum because of so many knowledge that I aquire especially in Cryptocurrency. 

The forum was so amazing when you have visit this forum at your first intention is to learn but later experience some changes if ambition were you end up learning and earning.