What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 49 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

On 4/28/2020 at 9:47 PM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

Hello friend, am a newbie here I haven't started earning, however I get motivated around through other features of the forum like socialization, interacting with different people have been fun, also the learning aspect have been helpful.

I've been hearing a lot about the cryptotalk but never believed anything about it because I thought it was same as those other scam and fake sites,but after I made several research I came to noticed that it wasn't a fake site,actually one can earn and also learn at the same time,on swing this,I suddenly developed the interest of joining and here I am

14 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Considering the age of technology before us it's a generation that effective survival rely on internet. To harness full potentials to enable one attain high calibre in life, gain economic freedom must implore and diversify through crypto world @John Pernia Crypto currencies system came to salvage the global economy

I agree with you that we must keep pace with technological innovations to move forward and not be left behind in the past. Cryptocurrencies are the future and they came to change our lives.

Obviously i am a student,  so the attracting factor for me in the cryptocurrencies are the money factor that is easily available to be earned from anywhere and in short time period. 

What energizes me to utilize cryptocurrencies is nothing more than the reality that the world is getting to be more advanced each day, in my nation they are indeed making utilize of cryptocurrencies (in a few sectors) as a stabilization degree against the hyperinflation that exists, that's It makes us get it that to a large extent we are going depend on cryptocurrencies and will cover more divisions day by day.

Yes my friend I am new here on this forum and I want to tell that cryptocurrency encourages us to think one of the give me a lot of information and much more knowledge and other they provide us much more money it should help me in every field of life

You are right , I think each and every person that is the member of cripto currency is here until earn and that is the only encouragement to us but after joining this wonderful site I realized that no I shouldn't be greedy I must be here to learn as well.

I think the thing that attracts me if you're paying system that it's very very good and is it is essay to work here and one of my friend told me about this forum and I I joined this but now I will say that it is really very good and also in other things that it is really a good opportunity to learn about cryptocurrencies.

This form is very good and I can get more knowledge in it. If your work is good and your name is illuminating in it, then you can do more and more work and earn money. 

I encouraged by the reason earning additional money. I found it is also very knowledgeable platform so I started working here. we will be able to make good business and good money from here. we need hard work and courage and passion to work on cryptocurrencies.

If I find a small business I don't hire myself to spend money no matter how stressful it is he is giving me an account here in this forum because he said that by posting something about cryptocurrency I can make some money here. The goal of this forum is for members to share their experiences with each other.

What drives me to work in the world of cryptocurrencies is mainly that they are the currencies of the future and we must bet on them. They also give us many opportunities to generate income, there are multiple opportunities to invest and generate income.

Hi my dear friend I think my main encouragement in the world of cryptocurrienses is to gain knowledge so that i can implement it when i will start trading in these currencies... Hope so I earn good profit from this...

• +2 1

There are a lot of things here that I have to work on this platform, well  how is the currency of cryptocurrency, knowing about which one can create the speed to do a work in itself, so here i can incouraged by knowledge .

I was passionate on online earnings, and I search on YouTube for the best possible way to earn money online, and get to know we can get paid in cryptocurrencies for our work and contribution. 
So, I first started writing contents on Steemit, where I used to get ‘Steem’ tokens as rewards from the platform. And later I got to know about Cryptotalk forum, and get engaged in the forum just because it is easy and convenient to write contents and also the payment in Cryptotalk is 
significantly high.

To be sincere, what drives me to it before was making money through it, I even thought it is some kind of coins one can touch. Now, I want to learn a lot and be a professional in it and earn too...

What encouraged me to enter the field of cryptocurrencies was the media fuss that I made in the previous period, so I began to search for knowledge.  In addition to making income from this field, it may be beneficial to some people.

Hello my friend, I wish you good, success and further progress. Digital currencies are a wide field and need patience and effort until we reach the goal through our work together.

Dear many things are listed to explian but i told only thing . The most important thing is knowledge about trading and about crypto currencies. Because trading give me a very good benefit and profit per day. I earn many more after gaining this knowkedge.

• +3 1

I spend more time on this forum and this forum having the unique features. This thing encourages me in cryptocurrency because I create many posts and getting too much money. And this encourage me because this forum is full of huge knowledge and many expert people. So I have made many good things by it. 

• +2 1

I encourage here by the helping of my friend .he tells me about cryptocurrency when I visit I thought its a best forum for earning .its a good forum for ladies which has no time for job .they earn at home by giving few hour and earn alot and fulfill own need.

In fact, what motivated me to choose the cryptocurrency was the need for money and not having a job. I wanted to earn money to pay off some debts and cover my personal expenses. I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, but I knew it like you when a friend told me about the profit that he makes from currencies.  Encrypted, and now I feel that I am on a bright path, as I am earning money and also gaining experience in cryptocurrencies that will be the next future.

• +1 1

Alot of people here benefit us from their knowledge and all of them have a lot of knowledge. Cryptocurrency is progressing day by day and we are working on it and hope that we will get progress as well. 

My friend the amount of knowledge I gain here on each and every post it motivates me enough to keep myself moving. I'm hungry of knowledge and this forum is filling my that hunger.