What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 47 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

As a beginner, two things have inspired me on this platform.  One is the knowledge I get about the cryptocurrency of this platform and the other is.It has changed the lives of many people without taking the opportunity of the first person since it was created, but will definitely be among those who will benefit from it in the future.

Hi, cryptotalk is a forum to earn and achieve more knowledge. Because,when you look at this platform and you understand what is all about,you will feel so happy and proud of been part of this forum.so, crypto currency is a forum to develop interest in it.

Cryptocurrencies have become today a new world of economics, so we have to keep pace with the development with everyone and until we will be in the Middle Ages 

There are many factors why i am here doing things for cryptocurrency. First is that, cryptocurrency is a good investment of time and effort because its value is high compared to other currency. Eventhough it decreases it value sometimes, the appraisal value is very high when it increases. And being involved in cryptocurrency will give you a lot of knowledge in trading and investing, which is i think a very good idea to do when you're having a free time. 

Unlike me what encourage me to join cryptocurrency is I want to be updated with the present world. Because I believe time is coming that cryptocurrency will dominate the whole world and if are not into it right from now, you will be left behind. That is my reason for joining it.

It really is great to be invited, and this objective of this discussion is for individuals to share each other's encounters and trade information, and furthermore help each other in making some benefit.

Actually crypto currency is a amazing platform for all kinds of people.honestly many features of crypto talk site encouraged me to do work here. Such as its unique and exclusive  system of earning is very interesting to me.it is also a learning site altogether earning money.           

It's a best ever platform for me because before this I was free and have no work to do . But now I'm working online and I have idea that this forum is legit and hope I'll get my income after the work . That's the thing encourages me.

For me, my friend, I am new to the world of digital currencies and investment, so I entered here for the forum to learn more about this field and increase my experience in the investment world as well as to earn money. This forum provides you, in addition to the many information and experiences, some money as a result of your work and your contribution to the forum

• +2 1

What brought me into crypto world is that I want to make better profit so that I can buy I need and more of it for my family and i, which make me to obey the rules and regulations guiding the forum 

This is good for the members here especially for those new members here in this forum because they're benefited here by getting some useful information that is the best of the forum you teach and you still learn you benefit from your both teaching and learning by earning from all your efforts.people are getting rich here.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear thing that encourages me to work in cryptocurrencies How to teach investment And trade Because in the last period I think we have to learn that In order to provide the first success

There are many things and topics that encourage me to work continuously in this forum, which is credibility in profit and non-exploitation of people in the field of earning and the information provided by us to increase our experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Money is the thing that encourages me on here. By working on the forum I get a chance to earn a handsome money. Also I get a chance to step up to the real crypto trading and investing. So I believe I can earn more money. 

Learning new things daily and sharing thoughts : these two things encourage me to do work in crypto currency. I saw many people who failed for once or twice then leave the crypto but they don’t think that after failur here is a success.  Crypto currency is which world where you will be rewarded regarding to your work. Many of my friends are now a successful trader and investors. That makes me more encourage to work with crypto currency                 

• +3 1

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

Forcing to stay in the crypto world. No other technology is like crypto technology. There is no doubt that we are all in cryptocurrency technology because it gives us money and we learn at the same time. This is the biggest inspiration for most of us.

The fact that the price moves significantly means that there is money to be made and that I don't have to give up. Crypto is very volatile especially Bitcoin and that alone is enough for me to remain in it.

• +1 1

When I first heard cryptocurrency I research it what it is and how it works, and then as I continue to visit some some and read article about it I fell like I need to learn more about it and that's when I have a classmates that is gaining enough money because of cryptocurrency, I encourage myself to go and work here but as I continue to work in crypto world I feel like not just because of money I work but also the experience I get and the knowledge I received in crypto.

• +2 1

Crypto currencies are something that I find interesting to invest in and this is due to the fact that you won't get tracked and also your funds are not under the control of government or any body.

Crypto is the best source of income. With the help of crypto currency we can reduce unemployment.  It is only plateform where we can earn and learn at the same time. Crypto currency is the greatest forum of increasing money and experience.

• +1 1

Welcome my dear friend, all members of the CryptoTalk crypto platform should learn to trade and view market indicators for digital currencies daily, knowledge is a great treasure that people do not appreciate

• Useful or interesting 1

What encourage me in the world of crypto is the task assigned to each member and the way things work here in the forum

First of all the knowledge I gain  from this forum encourage me a lot so that I continue my work and second important thing is earning it not gives us a chance to learn new and useful things but it also give us earning of this work that's why I am very thankful to this forum I think this is an amazing forum for learning and earning.