What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

Crypto Forum is a very interesting forum. I am a new member of Crypto Forum.  You and I have come to this great forum to earn money and gain a better understanding of the crypto world.  I am gaining quite a good knowledge by following the senior members in this forum.  Bless this forum to me.  Thank you

• +2 1

At beginning I ask myself when I knew nothing about cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency.All my  focus was how to get money and manage myselfjust to get money no matte it stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and gain knowledge

•  

I have a lots of courage in this platform due to friend if mine that making money through this platform in everyday, then I believe I also work hard I'll also earning this forum.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best ways to improve our finances if we know it well because the world of the future looks like it is going to be controlled by a kind of digital currency or cryptocurrency so I think we should all get the right knowledge about cryptocurrency now. I personally know about cryptocurrency for the first time from Bitcoin and gradually the interest from here grows. At one stage I believe this and in the light of that knowledge I continue to trade. This is how I was inspired about cryptocurrency.

Good day to everyone on cryptotalk forum. money and knowledge which i will gained here  encourage me to cryptotalk forum. It is good to have a reason to join any organization. Once your reason is genuine, you can proceed with the investment. 

What motivates me to work on this forum is that I need two things, the first is more knowledge about the cryptocurrency, hoping to enter the trading market one day, and the second I need money as well

• +1 1

The right thing that every member should do here is to search for knowledge before the money, because when the payment stops, if you have good knowledge, you can go to work, but if you are only here to earn money, you will stop and wait for another opportunity like it, so all of you must feed with knowledge.

In fact, cryptocurrencies are the best now. Everyone is able to move forward using these currencies. Nowadays investing in these currencies is gaining a wide reputation. Cryptocurrencies are the best statement for anyone, rich or poor.  I am now working at Kipto, wanting to invest in Trading next

My needs encourage me to get into crypto  currencies  and earn  some  amount  to full fill  my basic need . I am a student   and want  to earn  also along with my studies  so that can meet  my needs.

Of course this forum inspires and encourages me as the only fluent source of learning mindset and income. Basically what I enjoy most here is personal thinking and proficiency in English language which is more needed in our student life. So this forum is great for anyone. Thanks for such a nice question.

This app is realy very good it doesn't waste our time it pays back for the time we spend here .For getting new ideas and enhancing our thinking level and as it is like a job we can also from this ..These all thing encourages me to be in this crypto world.

The thing that encourages me here on crypto talk is obvious my need to earn something for myself and for my family as much my posts are useful as much i will get more.

I think its the money that came with it and so to me its important to chance every single thing that is working for you , there is a lot of effectiveness that are going to make us grow and find solution  to the prolems we have , money encouraged me and it was the most beautiful thing that happened to me and I did enjoy the good things that came with it.

@kikifam @Khan Zak @Mikalclerck

Frankly, what encourages me in to crypto currencies is the way and manner I see some of my friends earning huge amount within a short period of time. It makes me feel wow I should be part of this great opportunity.

Although I am new to crypto, I think it will inspire me more when I can fully learn the job and when I can earn from it. I look forward to the day when I can fully learn the job. Thank you

The main thing that encourages me to crypto currencies is the decentralized nature of the currency, and the fact that it has no border.

In this modern era, crypto is the future of world. Sooner or later you have to accept this. So I'm here to learn about crypto so I can secure my future.

• +2 1

This is the only platform which I see in my life because it pay on my knowledge as more spread knowledge you can get more money as well as knowledge that's thing increase my curiosity because I am a student so I want to found the way where I earn and learn at same time so I found this.

Thanks for sharing your experience with all the members of this forum. This forum is a great opportunity for everyone to learn crypto and make money. Everyone has joined this forum for the purpose of making money and gaining knowledge and experience. But we must help and encourage each other. We should share our knowledge and experience with new members so that they too can learn from us and benefit from working in this forum.

• +3 1

Hello friend, exactly the same thing happened to me and today I tell myself how much time I lost by not giving you a little time to tell me about your experience and start in the wonderful world of cryptocurrencies I was a fool but today I do not No one removes the site as long as it does things well but the administrators if they can get me out I like the work I do and I try every day to improve to make good publications.

It enable someone to be well informed about digital trading and I was encouraged to learn about it because in years to come crptocurrency will be the order of the day

So far as i am new the community of cryptotalk encouraged me the most all the members are eager to help each other they try to share their experiences and knowledge with others warn others of fake and scam site tell exectly the right way to work its really great to see it inspired me the most 

I think cryptocurrencies really generate sources of income like trading and holding, now in this forum I make good money through cryptocurrencies, so crypto is good for me and I am inspired when I watch you tube videos and see the value of bitcoin.

The main that encouraged me to join cryptotalk is the payment they give here. But after entering cryptotalk I find it very engaging as along with payment we get a chance to increase our knowledge and to get a good exposure to trading and cryptocurrencies 

• +5 1