What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

Personally for it is the ease of work and the more profits drives me to cryptocurrency. Also the knowledge gaining from it and understanding that this is the future makes it even more interesting. 

• +2 1

A lot keeps me in crypto currencies. I am able to store my money in crypto currencies right in my wallet. I am also able to trade that money and watch it grow. I don't think I would leave crypto and that is because I have found a home with crypto currencies.

Hey of course you give me 100% encouragement in this regard, for this I can still work now, please rate in the comments so that I can get tokens

Yes my dear the encouragement is here to earn money cryptocurrency by the help of my friends .my friend is giving me account here in this forum because he said that I can earn money here by making some post on daily basis about cryptocurrency .I am totally agree with my friend .I will thanks pay my friend told me this forum .now I am the member of cryptotalk forum .and I will earn alot of money at this forum .

Hello mate, every profit encourages me. and my friend also encourages me. He was the one who introduced me to crypto. He made a lot of profit in crypto world , and i told myself if he can do it, i can do it . Everyday i am trying to improve my knowledge about crypto world so i can be more efficient trader and investor. 

• +5 1

I enter in this field because i can easily work form at home and also control it. Cryptocurrency trading is my best thing and this thing can also encourage me for earning better. 

I was compelled to start crypto because i needed money for my basic needs.  As a med student i didn't have time for part-time jobs and apart from earning on the forum, we learn and innovate opportunities as well. 

• +1 1

Hi there my friend. I think the cryptocurrencies are the future of the world financial system. Especially bitcoin and ethereum. Blockchain technology promises great decentralized environments and the finance would be leaning towards it since the influation on current fiat system can not be sustained any more. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice evening. 

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Actually i never have interest in cryptocurrency trading or investment before this moment but what encourage me most is how i see what the entire world is turning to during this pandemic era realising that there is nothing like digital marketing where one can be trading in crypto market at the comfort of his house and even earning much. Joining this forum and learning new things in crypto world is a great privilege for me as i am beginning to see my self in future as good and successful trader.

Yes, basically! Source T Here you can earn cryptocurrency with money with the help of my friends. Agree with my friend. I'm thankful my friend told me about this forum. I'm a member of the Cryptotalk forum.

On 4/29/2020 at 2:47 AM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

At first i came in crypto just for money. But then i realized that we are nothing about knowledge and also without knowledge we cant do anything we cant even earn. So then i started gain knowledge and till now i am doing it  

I wanted to find another alternative way to get rich quickly because I thought the work I was undertaking was just enough that there were many other plans that I realized I went through this for months and failed  

My uncle encourage me in crypto currency. He asked me join this forum because I am well educated and need money so he encourage me to work here and earn money for meeting my educational dues. Moreover when I worked in it my it gave me knowledge which encourage me to work more there.

The difficult life now encourages us to work in this field because it is a good source for earning money, getting to know friends and working with them honestly

On 4/29/2020 at 1:47 AM, Babubu609 said:

At beginning you sympathize with me when u was a cryptocurrency illiterate at the beginning of cryptocurrency I don't know anything about cryptocurrency, anything about trade and investment. All my  focus was how to get money, if I get a petty trade I engaged myself into it just to get money no matter how stressful it is stress. As time goes on I met up while the a friend mine he was trying to explain and tell me about cryptocurrency but I didn't give time to understand or learn about. Then one day I saw him and I was really surprised when he told me how he was able to make it. He has definitely change and that is when I gave him time to explain to me, were he introduced cryptocurrency to me and this forum included I am a hard-working guy that I like to do good work and get paid for my work. That is why I spend time to do work and get paid regarding to my stress.i am here only to make money and learn more about cryptocurrency and am happy to meet new friends here and I am welcoming everyone as a friend here in this forum. 

Honestly speaking brother same story i have with a little changings .

I was eager to know about crypto & to invest in crypto . And i invested in some long term crypto websites . Then a friend of mine told me about this forum & its worth . Then i came here i got knowledge & topics about each  & evert aspect here . And moreover  this forum is paying us this is exceptioal .

As you said,  when someone told me about cryptocurrencies too,  I was very adamant to read about it or even five time to understand the issue,  but later when I saw how he was doing good from cryptocurrencies and online trades,  I was actually jealous as to why didn't I learn it at that time.  So I will tell you that my friends earnings actually encourage me to join. 

Edited by 1Muktar
double post

I also have the same experience, a friend introduced me and encouraged me, told me about cryptotalk,that it the best place for me to develop my self in the cryptocurrency world, now he has changed my life positively, am really gaining alot here at same time am also earning some coin, it a honour to be here and it a honour to involve myself into cryptocurrency world

My push to join crypto currency actually came from my plan for the future, I see where crypto currency is going in future and I did don want to tell the story alone I wan to benefit from it when the time comes.

Cryptocurrencies have become very numerous nowadays..and a smart person must arm themselves with knowledge before venturing into the seas of trading and the stock exchange..because at the first mistake you may lose all your savings. Do not rush ... but wait and take your time before any decision in this new world. We love you and do not want you to lose your money because of your haste

On 4/30/2020 at 10:21 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I started to know the cryptocurrency a few months ago, and I started making money through the forum and started learning to trade and through the forum I got to know many friends who help me in learning.

Well, you can actually learn here while earning by doing posting in this forum, this is the good here because we can gain some knowledge by reading some topics here and also we can also earn by sharing our ideas.

Hey that's fighting I heard about this platform from my cousin. I was wondering about that is there any forum who give us money in next change of some posts . Later on i join this platform. I realised that there is a lot of things to learn with learning cryptocurrency is a very big term. How do you can learn a lot of things from cryptocurrency . And can get a lot of profit.

On 4/29/2020 at 4:47 AM, Babubu609 said:

What encourages me about cryptocurrency is that you can work from home without any hassle or paperworks. You can grind on your own or with your friends! 

I encourage here in crypto currency by  the help of my friends I am working in this platform it's a nice experience being here earning and learning about crypot currency and trading more  . It's really encourage me for working here .

Yes. I like to work in cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency is a source of income.  Cryptocurrency encourages me a lot. I am a new member of cryptocurrency.  I hope to complete 100 of Crypto very soon and earn good money.  Thank you.

I was looking for a job to earn a good income for me and I try very hard, especially in these health conditions and quarantine because of the kurna virus. By chance, while I searched on YouTube, I found an explanation for a member about this forum and decided to join it. And here I got to know friends who helped me and they gave me some advice and I did the hard work until I reached Here