View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

On 6/27/2020 at 3:04 PM, Kenciuu said:

Dividing it by category is nice. Every each of us who read your post may we think what kind of poster are we? I realized that if you focus here and make useful content. Sharing your ideas. Posting topics and comments. It will help a lot here and the money you are after. It will come automatically and at the same time you help to secured this forum

This I created is base on assumption because their are of course many users that can fall in the group B and C which of course they have the highest population in the previous campaign. Now their are less numbers of bad users available because the moderators had did a great work banning the bad users.

I think we are all here for the intention of gaining knowledge and earning money which is the category 1, both things are important because we need it for our daily lives, life changes so we should learn new things if your intention is not for long term then you are into earnings, but if you are minding for the long term, you should prioritize learning.

• +2 1

Well the challenge is how to change 3rd category people to second and we should spread post like this so people start working here for their own knowledge and it's broadness. And as we are still on growing phase, the low quality post may be the reasons for it so later we will get improvement on this in mine opinion.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This was a good topic that you made my friend. In the first place i came here to earn money but every time that i read someone's post and see the other members here that motivating others and help each other I see myself here to gain new knowledge that didn't know in this place.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

Well the challenge is how to change 3rd category people to second and we should spread post like this so people start working here for their own knowledge and it's broadness.

Ti can agree with you at this point of course we need some changes from the categories just as you said lets the 3rd categories improve and move to category 2. This users are always welcome to this forum this are category 1 and 2.

3 hours ago, kitekite24 said:

This was a good topic that you made my friend. In the first place i came here to earn money but every time that i read someone's post and see the other members here that motivating others and help each other I see myself here to gain new knowledge that didn't know in this place.

You achieve all this because you spend time to read posts in the forum and I am sure the teams will be happy to have members like you. You are welcome to this forum

4 hours ago, mmollahs400 said:

I really like your this post. This forum's people are very active and satisfied for thar this forum's fastest payment system. And good amount of earning.  We have to create more and more good quality post. And thanks to you for share this post with us.

You duty as a member in this forum you need to work hard by doing a great job that exposed high reputation to you in the future. Your contribution is needed to help the forum move forward.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:03 PM, Saj555 said:

I totally agree  with you. I have also made posts related to this. Because a lot of people only come for money and they don't even know what  they are posting about. They just complete 30 posts no matter those are relevant or not. They do that only for money. But we are here for money as well and we know that. But we also have to enlarge our knowledge and spread information about crypto world also. Maybe this will help the others to understand the crypto and the forum better. 

I hope everyone here will post or comment things related to the topic, don't rush to comment unrelated things because you wanted to finish the daily limit. 

Make sure you still follow the rules of the platform regarding to posting. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have additionally made presents related on this. Since many individuals just want cash and they don't have the foggiest idea what they are posting about. They simply complete 30 posts regardless of those are significant or not. They do that just for cash. In any case, we are here for cash too and we realize that. Be that as it may, we additionally need to develop our insight and spread data about crypto world too. Perhaps this will assist the others with understanding the crypto and the discussion better.

• +3 1

49 minutes ago, Jamaloo said:

many individuals just want cash and they don't have the foggiest idea what they are posting about

Exactly the truth they need money but they lack knowledge on how to get the money.

45 minutes ago, Ammarhammdan said:

Almost of the users are here my friend for two main reasons 

The first reasons is earning money from here 

The other reason is to learn more about crypto world and finding another ways of earning

That should be the fact despite the fact some users have knowledge about cryptocurrency but find it waste of time to write good Contents.

I think there are more people in category 1 and category 2 and less people in category 3 . If any of us are category 3, we will not be able to improve this forum.  We have to try to stay in category 1 and category 2.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

I'm agree with your point you are right and describe a good point I think if we just select the category 3 it's not better for us because just make the money is not important we need to learn the new knowledge and try to make the good post and get the positive response from the members   in this way we also earn the good amount of money so always try to read the every topic with carefully and make a topic related useful comment 

• +2 1

On 7/11/2020 at 11:11 AM, Jonii said:

think if we just select the category 3 it's not better for us because just make the money is not important we need to learn the new knowledge and try to make the good post and get the positive response from the members

When we have know then we can earn lot but imagine when we lack this knowledge we fail and get banned immediately because we earn without working appropriately

The categories that you have made are reasonable, so I agree wih them. However, on my own perspective, it does not seem that there are actually 2 quality content creator for every 10 members here. I do believe it is a little lower.

I do not see a lot of shit posters here, maybe a lot of newbies here have grown. And that is good for the forum.

I admire how you sorted out these kind of categories but everyone are here for their own reasons. I believe that we should be responsible with our roles in this forum. I encourage everyone to do their best in order not to fall in the third category, let's share quality and useful topics/posts in this forum in order to help the platform improve and be better through our unified efforts. 

First let me start by commending you for your time and effort to write a good and interesting topics, actually most of your topics are of useful and beneficial to all members and the forum at large. I belongs to group of people who pay high respect for knowledge and experience for securing their future but less to money. Meaning even without paying them they still remains in the forum

• +1 2
  • +2 2

Thank you for the effort made, even though for me all members are in one department, which is benefit and benefit at the same time, and I cannot divide them..

• Useful or interesting 1

I am here in this forum for 2 reasons, I want to acquire knowledge about cryptocurrency and I want to earn money as well. My friend recommended this forum to me saying that this is good for knowledge and earning and I am thankful because it's all true.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I belong to category 1 which is knowledge and earnings. I am here because I really need those things, I think that is what others need in their life. We live because of knowledge and that we can use in our future to have good profits or earnings.

• +2 1

For me, as a new member of this forum, I prefer to be in the second category for the sake of knowledge and money, and I hope to remain in this forum because it is a successful project.

On 8/3/2020 at 11:14 PM, Mosab73 said:

For me, as a new member of this forum, I prefer to be in the second category for the sake of knowledge and money, and I hope to remain in this forum because it is a successful project.

Yes many are working for money because that is All what we need to make a good decision by working very well in the forum for qaulity post.

Everyone likes to have money and earn more money

But my friends, we are in a forum full of information, try to learn

Try to know everything

One day, the information here in the forum will help you

For me I am looking for knowledge and money

• +2 1

Everyone has the category they belong to but as for me I belong to category 1 and 2 because I have the plan to be a successful trader in the future, I am currently earning some Talk Token which I am investing in the investbox and thesame time I am learning trading because it is an ambition I choose for a long time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:03 PM, Honny143 said:

Yes bro I agree with you but in this three categories, most of members main intense is earn money, and I also comes in learning and earning category, because I want both and always try to give my 100% in this forum, but I am also do some mistakes.

Both earning and learning are the good things that we can acquire from this forum. It will help us in our current situation snd for our future, it's better to have good knowledge as of his day because you can use it for the future.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 8/13/2020 at 11:42 AM, Projectcrypto said:

I belong to category 1 and 2 because I have the plan to be a successful trader in the future

That is very good all good users to be honest should be in group/category 1 or 2. Been a good trader is not easy but can be easy to those who struggled to learn and are not going to give up.

its good topic dude.. in my opinion beginners category is best too belong me.. i like very much beginners category.. i have learn many many more positive lessons for this category.. this category is one of the best❤️

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1