View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

1 hour ago, Saboor said:

Point of correction, your number 1&2 reasons are the same, you are trying to said those that are here for knowledge. Try to rectify the typological error over there. Thanks

That was really a mistake and this could not edited due to time limit reached for a post to be edited but thanks for the correction

Basically i belong to the first category because i really want to gain both as knowledge and money both are important to me that's the reason why i am a full member of this forum and i think that users should try to do both so that they can balance themselves with knowledge and money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

3 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That was really a mistake and this could not edited due to time limit reached for a post to be edited but thanks for the correction

Ohh,I don't know there is time limit for edition, thanks for enlighten me more about it. No one is perfect we always have errors in writing

Well for me I think I belong to the first category, because I joined this forum to earn money and acquire more knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and I always try my best to make my post useful and meaningful.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

17 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That is true we have only few few members right now that they are ready to help the forum to move forward while  some are here just to make money.

Well, i think we have now a hundred thousands of members here in this forum and i think that is a huge number compare to the other forum, some members can help this forum but many members here are just abusing it just to earned a huge amount of profit daily.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i think we have now a hundred thousands of members here in this forum and i think that is a huge number compare to the other forum, some members can help this forum but many members here are just abusing it just to earned a huge amount of profit daily.

Exactly like the spammers although they have reduced in numbers we have many members that makes low quality post they are also like spammers

1 hour ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

I definitely like the earning part but the learning part I removed from this forum is invaluable. Attractive post but I will not categorize people in these 3 groups because everyone has a reason to stay here

That's is true we have different opinions that are the reasons why we are here. Many are here for just making money only few are here to learn and earn

There are a lot of people like this I have seen they don't use their songs they don't help us with their knowledge they just think of completing their 30 posts

• +2 1

i am in category two because i know if i gain more knowledge in cryptocurrency it is now easy to me to earn money by using it. Because i believe if we nourish our selves in crypto we also nourish our self to have better strategies and techniques to try different method of earning with crypto.

14 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

i am in category two because i know if i gain more knowledge in cryptocurrency it is now easy to me to earn money by using it. Because i believe if we nourish our selves in crypto we also nourish our self to have better strategies and techniques to try different method of earning with crypto.

That is good to learn, when you keep learning you can definitely have change in your category and always be among the best all the time by earning and learning.

You don't have any right my friend to categorise people of this for some groups neither admin should take any step related to it this is not an informative post but people so you ask then I fall in the first category

I woudl like to believe that i fall into the first category. there was a couple of weeks that i didn't post in here for the earnings and instead i just viewed some topic that i thought were good for the knowledge and did not concern myself with the earnings at that point, and so i think in this way i can say that i am in category 1. Now i do like the earnings as well, so do not get me wrong, but i can also appreciate the knowledge on here.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/1/2020 at 2:42 PM, fila said:

I guess being honest I would count to the category 2 here as I am here for the learning and for the earning part of it and most likely are.

I am also in that category 2 I am new in cryptocurrency right now I am learning about cryptocurrency and trying to earn cryptocurrency as much as I can because in future it's demand is going to high so it's very difficult to earn 

• +1 1

I agree with you regarding this matter. The majority of us here are registered for several reasons, either because it is for the sake of knowledge and the collection of money or for the sake of soliciting one of the members to display what we receive in the messages from a member in the same forum.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is a good motivating topic and I want to be full part of the category 1and 2 because I really want to learn allot from this forum of cryptotalk so that in the future I will be proud to say I have all my Cryptocurrency knowledge in the cryptotalk platform, what about you my friend?

On 5/28/2020 at 4:38 PM, Kawuak said:

This is a good motivating topic and I want to be full part of the category 1and 2 because I really want to learn allot from this forum of cryptotalk so that in the future I will be proud to say I have all my Cryptocurrency knowledge in the cryptotalk platform, what about you my friend?

I like cryptotalk because it is a buereau of learning just a library were you can find any knowledge about cryptocurrency and and still by finding you get paid.

I have seen some people's working in this forum for money and few peoples are doing only spam posts but I think this forum is one kind of crypto school where we can share good knowledge and learn new things.

Unfortunately there are a lot of the category three! because for this reason every day we find a lot of our posts deleted, because of a bad and no constructive topics where we have participated, so I think is the time to do some correct(ion about participation on this best forum Cryptotalk who pay us to write here.

Edited by tienda
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I can only say the truth I cant like to take not the appropriate group, I fall in group 1 of what you categorize, but there are many friends that could probably fall into group 2 because they are mostly here to earn money.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:31 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes that is true we have many newbies in the forum that is also a reason but consider it not all newbies are doing all this their are other people that are old members and are contributing to see the failure of this great forum, but the good users and teams members are doing their best to work this out.

I think so but we should still guide those newbies in this forum because if they think that is a good idea for them they will do it too so lets guide them correctly also to keep the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum.

On 5/14/2020 at 3:28 AM, Brand1 said:

As for me, I joined this forum with the aim of learning and earning some money. Therefore, I am classifying myself first. If the campaign is stopped, I will continue to work inside the forum and get the information I need within the field of encryption.

I think most of us will leave the forum once its not paying anymore. 

But I'm glad to those who will stay for the knowledge that they can get here. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Thank you my friend, yes we can say that this division is somewhat correct, in my opinion it is not a shame to be here for money because everyone needs to work in order to get money, but you can get money through good and clean work or by other way bad and contrary to the rules , So the message should be to all members of the forum. You can get money by writing well and following the rules. I think if everyone understands that we will have a clean and high quality forum automatically.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:49 PM, Babubu609 said:

Yes and even in the aspect of replying or qouting their a some people that will send wrong feedbacks and this is due to lack of reading the post or topic

What i mean is if we want to comment in that certain posts, we need to read the first comment on that certain post because that is the major explanation about that topic and not just the title of it.

• +1 2

On 4/29/2020 at 5:03 AM, Saj555 said:

I totally agree  with you. I have also made posts related to this. Because a lot of people only come for money and they don't even know what  they are posting about. They just complete 30 posts no matter those are relevant or not. They do that only for money. But we are here for money as well and we know that. But we also have to enlarge our knowledge and spread information about crypto world also. Maybe this will help the others to understand the crypto and the forum better. 

Majority of members here are for money they take the advantage of the forum and give less quality post they don't care about what they write all a what they knew is just to make money so let try to fall into the first or second category.

I hope not to be in the third category
I'm still a beginner and trying to gain information from here as much as possible, of course earning money is a major reason for me being here too