View the category you belong to in this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

Thank you for viewing this information. Unfortunately, my friend, I think that the largest percentage of members here are working for money only without thinking about the importance of the information presented in this forum, so we must first seek knowledge and then money

Excellent reminder for all of us. We should do self evaluation of ourselves and identify in which category we are in. If we are in third category then we should work hard and tries to go in one of others two categories.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

We all here for working and earning free bitcoin from crypto talk forum. So we can posts in any section of forums as we wants to make because many sections are available for us such as beginner's section for beginners information about forums and crypto world for bitcoin and altcoins prices related discussion.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

8 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

This is nice post because people can categorized themselves here and what category do they belong to. I think that I am with the category one because I enjoy earning here while I am learning and gaining information about cryptocurrencies. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Nice post and I agree with  there are members  here  in three categories I think  mostly  members  for both money and gett knowledge  or to get good  earnings. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

17 minutes ago, Zues said:

This is nice post because people can categorized themselves here and what category do they belong to. I think that I am with the category one because I enjoy earning here while I am learning and gaining information about cryptocurrencies. 

That is category two you just identify category one include meeting new friends  too but you are among the category one because you make friends too

4 minutes ago, Ch Ayyan said:

Nice post and I agree with  there are members  here  in three categories I think  mostly  members  for both money and gett knowledge  or to get good  earnings. 

Yes bro I agree with you but in this three categories, most of members main intense is earn money, and I also comes in learning and earning category, because I want both and always try to give my 100% in this forum, but iam also do some mistakes.

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I totally agree  with you. I have also made posts related to this. Because a lot of people only come for money and they don't even know what  they are posting about. They just complete 30 posts no matter those are relevant or not. They do that only for money. But we are here for money as well and we know that. But we also have to enlarge our knowledge and spread information about crypto world also. Maybe this will help the others to understand the crypto and the forum better. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 3

4 hours ago, Saj555 said:

I totally agree  with you. I have also made posts related to this. Because a lot of people only come for money and they don't even know what  they are posting about. They just complete 30 posts no matter those are relevant or not. They do that only for money. But we are here for money as well and we know that. But we also have to enlarge our knowledge and spread information about crypto world also. Maybe this will help the others to understand the crypto and the forum better. 

You are right mate many are here just for money there are times that I often qoute massages from friends and they don't even know what they are saying they are just Posting to meet their wants

I belong to category 1 and i think that i am enjoying this cryptotalk forum and will be able to understand think by gaining knowledge and also things which will be clear  then we can deliver goo information on that and for motivation we have that money which we receive against it.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

I belong to the category of users who get knowledge and money, but I often give constructive comments because I am also in the position of other users who might need enthusiasm and motivation to remain in the crypto world.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Thank you for this beautiful post
I think we cannot deny that money is a very important factor in order for people to be motivated to continue posting on the site
But also at the same time the site contains many important information and knowledge that we must learn from it

• +1 1
  • +2 4

I lazily consider myself a member who belongs to category one and two but unfortunately this forum is full of members catalogued for the third category and that is not good for the forum

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

I think the percentage of spammers and low quality poster is high than other category 1 and 2, this is because many members here are mostly the beginners I thought.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Because we are here for different reasons so we will surely fall into different categories. So, do what you have to do here, there won't be room for spammers and low quality posters. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

therefore we can post in any section of forums as we wants to make because many sections are available for us such as beginner's section for beginners information about forums and crypto world for bitcoin and altcoins prices related discussion

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Yes, this is true, unfortunately, the largest percentage of members in a forum CryptoTalk they belong to the third category, these are not interested in helping others only are interested in making money and completing 30 daily posts, personally I am looking for knowledge and learning and earn money from work here

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

7 hours ago, Blessing36 said:

I agree with you many people are just here to earn from the forum and they dont really care about puting good posts on the forum. This is kind of people who mostly post spams and they're are not good to be in the forum

Those people are here after earnings only because they don't know the aiming of the forum to pay us, but its not an issue, because I also when I was beginner, I was think this forum is just for earning only, but now I know what's the forum plans.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Thanks mate for sharing true infor of advice but in my opinion I think most of the members here are after money from this forum therefore, I would advice all to also focus on the betterment of this platform by being contributive vai creating useful posts.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

If you ask every one in witch category you define your self it will told you in the first one for knowledge and earning of course no one can told you I'm here just for money ,But we can see that in we take a look in his profile every thing is clear 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

15 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I think the percentage of spammers and low quality poster is high than other category 1 and 2, this is because many members here are mostly the beginners I thought.

We can specify but we can only estimate it or categorize them in percentage half percentage of a hundred is occupied by spammers while 50% combine the good posters

2 hours ago, scorpiali said:

If you ask every one in witch category you define your self it will told you in the first one for knowledge and earning of course no one can told you I'm here just for money ,But we can see that in we take a look in his profile every thing is clear 

Those that are here for money they will not explain or show theirselves but they can be identify through their attitude towards their activities in the forum and profiles exactly as you said

8 minutes ago, Babubu609 said:

Those that are here for money they will not explain or show theirselves but they can be identify through their attitude towards their activities in the forum and profiles exactly as you said

As we say The forum clean him self , Dont worry about them they cant add or take any thing for the forum.if we can compare from the begging  until now we are in good position now 

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Hello mate , i will be very honest and im in the catogery of knowlege and earning , only reason to join this forum was to earn money and with time and got little knowlegde abour trading  and other stuff and now also seek knowledge about investment, so that i can have even more profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

4 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

As we say The forum clean him self , Dont worry about them they cant add or take any thing for the forum.if we can compare from the begging  until now we are in good position now 

You are right mate I agree with we maintain our own position quite sure the moderators can identify the good users among us as it is their duty to fetch out and identify their users.